Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
THE MOONCLAN CAT CONTEST! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:08 pm
I was just thinking this would be fun to do.

Sandstorm is known as the best hunter in all of ThunderClan.

Are you?

How to compete: Give a reason why, roleplay it out, draw a picture, anything! I'm going to try to come up with a ton of different positions of awesomeness for you guys!

The one you wanted already taken? BATTLE FOR THE RIGHT TO HOLD THAT TITLE!!!!!!

POSITIONS of AWESOMENESS!

BEST HUNTER

WORST HUNTER

FASTEST RUNNER -- Joltflash

SLOWEST RUNNER

HIGHEST JUMPER

LONGEST JUMPER

BEST FISHER

MOST LIKELY TO FALL INTO RIVER

LONGEST CLAWS

CLAWS ALMOST NON-EXISTENT

COOLEST FUR -- Reedblossom

PLAINEST FUR

NICEST -- Leafpetal

MEANEST

FUNNIEST

SENSE OF HUMOR ALMOST DEAD

COOLEST

MOST BORING

MOST TALENTED -- Robinsong

BEST MULTITASKER

BEST LEADERSHIP SKILLS

SHIEST

SLOWEST EATER

FASTEST EATER

BEST CLIMBER

MOST LIKELY TO FALL FROM TREES

ENDURES EASILY

FRUSTRATED MOST OF THE TIME -- Pantherclaw

GLOOMIEST

HAPPIEST

MOST IN TUNE WITH STARCLAN

EASIEST TO TALK TO

FRIENDLIEST

ENEMIEST

MOST DIABOLICAL

BEST ROLEPLAYER -- Scarclaw

MOST LOYAL

MOST LIKELY TO STAB YOU IN THE BACK

BEST SCHEMER

WEIRDEST

SMALLEST

TALLEST

BIGGEST

LONGEST TAIL

LONGEST WHISKERS

HAS A BLUE TONGUE

MAKES DIRT OFTEN

MOST FEROCIOUS

MOST GENTLE

etc...more categories as we go along.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:21 pm
Joltpaw = Fastest Runner
Joltpaw is the fastest runner no doubt. She can run to the river from MoonCaln's camp in under a minute. She is rast enough to catch a rabbit before it can even blink and can have a mouse before it knows anything happened. She is paws down the fastest cat in MoomClan. But there is a flaw to her speed, she just can't jump. MoonClan cats came from SkyClan so they are natural jumpers, but Joltpaw can't jump. But, she sure can run. Me-ow!

User Image  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:13 am
Lightpaw - Most Talented
Though he's been a Medicine cat for only a little bit, Lightpaw knows all of the herbs already, and he's already talking to StarClan! Only Lightpaw knows about his Grandparent's prophecy (The one they told Robinsong), which means that only him out of all of his littermates knows that their father is a cat from StarClan. How did he know? Well, Moonstar and Echosong told him.
So out of all of the cats, I believe that Lightpaw is the most talented!

Roleplay:
Lightpaw had been a medicine cat apprentice for a day. Leafpetal and Wishsong were out helping WoodClan, so it was just him. Suddenly, Robinsong's yowl broke forth.
"My Leg! I broke my leg!"
Quickly the other warriors carried Robinsong in, and Lightpaw set to work.
----------------------------------------------------------
"Alright Mom, just let me change the cobwebs once and a while, and let me put some more herbs on there everyday."
Robinsong nodded and left the Medicine Cat den by herself for the first time in a moon.
And she was okay because of Lightpaw's power.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:54 pm
Leafpetal- Nicest
Leafpetal is obviously one of the Medicine Cats in Moonclan. Ever since she was a kit, she wanted to help other cats, so she became a medicine cat. She helps all cats in needs, even if they are from other clans. Now that she is a Medicine Cat, she helps not only her own clan, but any cats from any other clan that needs her help.

So out of all the cats, I believe Leafpetal is the Nicest!!!!  

Feathertail14

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:22 pm
Falling Butterflies
Lightpaw - Most Talented
Though he's been a Medicine cat for only a little bit, Lightpaw knows all of the herbs already, and he's already talking to StarClan! Only Lightpaw knows about his Grandparent's prophecy (The one they told Robinsong), which means that only him out of all of his littermates knows that their father is a cat from StarClan. How did he know? Well, Moonstar and Echosong told him.

Roleplay:
Lightpaw had been a medicine cat apprentice for a day. Leafpetal and Wishsong were out helping WoodClan, so it was just him. Suddenly, Robinsong's yowl broke forth.
"Alright Mom, just let me change the cobwebs once and a while, and let me put some more herbs on there everyday."
Robinsong nodded and left the Medicine Cat den by herself for the first time in a moon.

yes, that's fine and dandy but i was talking about actual your cat. BUT! i can put you down as most talented because you can keep track of four kits and their destinies while we kind of let them fade away...^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:32 pm
OH!!!!! OUR ACTUAL CAT!!!!! SWEET!!!!!! I HAVE 5 CATS!!!!!!!  

Feathertail14

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:00 pm
Panda--Chan
Falling Butterflies
Lightpaw - Most Talented

Roleplay:

yes, that's fine and dandy but i was talking about actual your cat. BUT! i can put you down as most talented because you can keep track of four kits and their destinies while we kind of let them fade away...^-^

Thank you!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:22 pm
Scarclaw - Best Roleplayer ^^
Scarclaw (me!) has been roleplaying for over three years, and is also currently writing a book. She's been writing a warrior's book for about 2 years, and when she has time, she will finish it and maybe send it to Erin Hunter.

Examples of my work:

Scarclaw watched over the other cats in the clearing. Her long scar over her right eye showed brightly in the sunlight. She suddenly gasps, looking around for the deputy, who's rabbit was still half eaten on the ground. "Eagleheart!?" she yowled, racing around camp, glancing in every den. Great StarClan, where is everybody? she thinks, panting. Suddenly, her eyes start to turn cloudy, and she falls to the ground, gasping. The flashback of the badger tearing at her neck came into view. She was in a little burrow, trying to find a way to crawl out and escape the badger. Suddenly, the badger whipped it's long claws at her, but only one long claw impacted. A long bloody cut emmitted across her right eye, luckily not actually scratching the eye itself. Scarkit yowled in terror, her fur fluffed out and her tail between her legs. Suddenly there was a screech outside, and the badger turned around, racing out of the burrow. Scarkit ran after the badger, only to stop at the entrance of the burrow to see her mother and the badger battling with teeth and claws. Both sides were losing. Scarkit's mother, Dawnwing had bloody cuts all over her belly and back. The badger had teeth marks on it's neck and tail, along with a long cut across it's back. Dawnwing suddenly leaped into the air, pouncing on the badger. The badger growled and spat, pacing backwards. Suddenly, the badger slipped, and behind them was a huge gorge, leading straight into a river. The badger and Dawnwing slipped off the land, and plunged into the dark, cold river below. Scarkit yowled in terror, and raced out of the burrow, stopping on the edge of the cliff, staring into the river below. Scarkit raced along the edge, finally finding an area where she could jump down safely. She looked around frantically, scanning the area for her mother. Suddenly, she saw a bloody tortoishell pelt drenched in icy water across the now slowing river. Scarkit looked down at the water, seeing it would only come up to her belly. She jumped in, wincing at the cold. She crossed the river quickly, and padded next to her mother. "Mom?" she whispered, nosing her mother's head. Dawnwing's breathing came in slow, heavy gasps. "S-sc-ar-ki-t..." Dawnwing choked, her pelt turning colder by the second. "Mother, I'm here. I'm going to drag you back. You're gonna be alright," Scarkit whispered again. She could feel the tears welling up in her eyes, but resisted them from coming. "D-don't..." Dawnwing's voice cracked, her body shaking. "I... l-ove... yo-u... fi-nd yo-ur... fa-the-r... go-odb-ye..." The last word broke out, and her body went limp on the sand. "No, mother! Don't leave! No!" Scarkit screamed the tears finally pouring down.
Scarclaw awoke to the memory, her paws over her head. "No!" she yowled. Everytime she would get this dream, something bad would happen. Something horrible was going to happen, and she knew it. She glanced at the kits playing happily close to the nursery. Let's hope they don't move, Scarclaw thought, then jumped up and raced off into the woods, looking around for the others. "Hello!? Anyone!?" she yowled, glancing around.

-------------------

Redfur is a dark ginger tom that has had a lot of problems in his life.
He was born in ShadowClan and had a mother named Tallpoppy. She was a black cat with blue eyes. Redfur became an apprentice when he was only two moons old. Icepaw, a white cat with black around his face and tail, was Redfur’s best friend when he was in ShadowClan. They hunted together and had trained together also. Then at one Gathering, Redpaw (he was still an apprentice at the time) was going to get a mouse when he saw three cats walking together on ShadowClan territory. They didn’t smell like a ShadowClan warrior so he decided to attack then. The three warriors must have been waiting for him so they grabbed him by the scruff and took him into a place he has never been to before. They called it a name he had heard before. ThunderClan! He tried to break free from the cat that was holding him but it was too late. He was in ThunderClan now and didn’t know how to get back to ShadowClan. He wanted to go back with his mother but he knew she wasn’t here. He was in ThunderClan and was part of ThunderClan for now on. A dark gray she-cat was on a big rock in the middle of the camp. He heard one of the cats say it was called the High Rock. He saw three other cats but they were different and didn’t smell like ThunderClan. He was in shock that one smelled like WindClan. The other cat smelled like a kittypet and the third, he didn’t know what she smelled like. They were all she-cats. One was a black and white she-cat. The other one, which was a kittypet, was a light gray she-cat. The last one was a light ginger she-cat and was really different than the other two cats. “We gather here today to give this kit his apprentice name. I already am an apprentice, Redpaw said under his breathe. “Hello Redkit my name is Bluestar. Today we gather here today to give this young kit his apprentice name. Runningwind you have been a warrior and have been a mentor before, I wish for you to be a mentor of Redpaw.” “I will be honored Bluestar.” Redpaw touched noses with Runningwind and went to join the older apprentices. The other apprentices looked at him like he was from another Clan. Just because I am from a different Clan doesn’t mean you have to stare at me! Redpaw said in his own mind.

Runningwind brought Redpaw to the ShadowClan border when he saw his old friend. Icepaw! “Icepaw over here help me it is me Redpaw!” Icepaw took a look at him and just then he said, “Hey you traitor don’t come close or I’ll claw your eyes out!” “I want to come back to ShadowClan they took me against my will. HELP ME PLEASE!!” “I will have to get help Redpaw. I’m going to save you don’t worry!”
Redpaw was coming back to the ThunderClan camp when Tigerclaw came up to him. “Why were you over on ShadowClan border?” “I was hunting and I didn’t even go onto ShadowClan territory you fox dung!” “Go hunt for the elders APPRENTICE!” Tigerclaw spat.
Redpaw went to hunt for the elders then he went to find his mentor, Runningwind. Runningwind was eating when he found him. “Runningwind, I want you to teach me the hunting crouch.” Redpaw meowed. “Okay just let me finish this vole. Also you might want to eat yourself. Want to join me?” “Sure I’ll go get a mouse from the Fresh-Kill pile.”
Redpaw went to go get a mouse when Bluestar came trotting up to him. “Hello Redpaw so how are you and how is your training coming along?”
“It’s fine; I just kind of miss ShadowClan.” “Well if you don’t like it here, you can always leave.” “I don’t know. I just am still deciding, and I think I will stay.”

A couple moons passed and Redpaw became a warrior. His new name was Redfur, but then a couple days after, Redfur saw his mother on ShadowClan territory. “Hi how are you my name is Redfur and you are?” “Don’t come any closer or I’ll…MY KIT OH MY KIT!” “What are you talking about?” “I am your mother, Tallpoppy.” Tallpoppy meowed. “Mother? Is that really you?” “Yes it is Redpaw…” “Its Redfur now,” Redfur corrected her. “I was wondering if you died because Brokenstar said you were one of his best apprentices.” “Wow maybe… I should go back!” “But you can’t just switch Clans whenever you want to!” Tallpoppy spat. “I will tell Bluestar I am going hunting, and you tell Brokenstar that he has one of the best warriors coming.” “Okay and you will… wait! I don’t want you crossing Thunderpath!” “I think I found a shortcut that goes under Thunderpath,” he meowed. “Oh, okay, well tell your father that he is doing well on being deputy,” “Father? I have a father and he is deputy!?” “I have said too much, but I will tell you this. Find a warrior in your Clan that looks like you, and has almost the same name.” “I will mother, and I won’t leave you. I will be in ShadowClan before you know it.”

Redfur was back in camp when he spotted Starpelt. She was a gorgeous white she-cat, and it looked like she had stars on her fur when she was in moonlight. He was pleased to see her, and he was going to greet her when the deputy, Redtail came up to him. Redfur thought back the words his mother told him, Find a warrior in your Clan that looks like you, and has almost the same name. It was Redtail. He was his father! “Father? Is that really you?” “Yes you are my kit, but I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go take Sunningrocks?” “Okay! But can I bring Starpelt too?” “Well I’m only having Tigerclaw, Ravenpaw, you, and me,” Redtail meowed. “Oh okay, I don’t mind, just I was going to get some prey first, then meet you at Sunningrocks okay?” “Okay just remember!” “I will father!”

Redfur suddenly saw his mother on the other side of Thunderpath.
“Tallpoppy, I am ready to go to ShadowClan.” Redfur thought that he was making the right choice, but first he had to meet his father at Sunningrocks.
“Tallpoppy, I have to go to Sunningrocks with my father to get Sunningrocks for ThunderClan.” “Alright but before he leaves, can I come too?” “Sure just follow my lead.”

Redfur leading his mother to Sunningrocks while he was wondering what his mother said by, but before Redtail leaves. Was Redtail leaving to ShadowClan? Whatever it was, he couldn’t think about it now. He had to find his father at Sunningrocks.
Suddenly he saw his father attacking a RiverClan warrior side-by-side with Tigerclaw. Then he saw Oakheart under some rocks when suddenly the rocks broke and tumbled onto Oakheart. The RiverClan warriors were either driven out, or killed in the end. But then Tigerclaw turned around and bit Redtail on the neck. “Redtail!” yelled Redfur. Redfur tried to block Tigerclaw from biting Redtail, but it was too late. Redtail was lying on top of one of the Sunningrocks. “Redfur…” coughed Redtail. “ You have been great in ThunderClan… but you will be an even greater warrior in ShadowClan. I wish you the best of luck in leadership.” Suddenly Redtail breathed his last breathe and had gone to live with StarClan. Redtail had died trying to save his clan. “Redtail, I will miss you,” meowed Tallpoppy. “Mother, does that mean that I am Half-Clan?” Redfur asked. “Yes Redfur, but first we must bury Redtail. Do you want to bury him?” “But I thought you wanted to bury him too?” “I can not. Remember I am not from ThunderClan.” “So I should bring Redtail back to ThunderClan?” “Yes, you should. After, say you will go get some fresh-kill then come see me by Thunderpath.” “Okay,” answered Redfur.

Redfur was bringing Redtail back to camp when Starpelt came trotting up to him. “What happened,” she meowed. “Redtail died from...”Redfur couldn’t finish his sentence. He couldn’t just go up to the Clan and say that Tigerclaw killed Redtail. “.. He died trying to save his clan, but a RiverClan warrior killed him.” “Oh that’s so sad Redfur! I feel so sorry for you!” “But he died trying to save his clan. I am happy for him to do that,” meowed Redfur. “Want me to help you bury him?” asked Starpelt. “Sure.”

Starpelt and Redfur had just reached the ThunderClan camp. They saw Bluestar on top of High Rock. Bluestar had been talking to Whitestorm when she suddenly saw Redfur and Starpelt dragging Redtail. “What happened?” Bluestar asked. “Redtail died trying to take back Sunningrocks. He was killed by a RiverClan warrior.” “I see Redfur. We will honor him for his courage, and mourn for his death. Redfur, do you want to bury him yourself?” “Actually Bluestar, I would like Starpelt to help me,” Redfur meowed. “Alright.”  

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:49 pm
Leafpetal-you only have one "you" cat, and that's Leafpetal.

Scarclaw-amazing! You might want to put 'Said Tallpoppy' or 'mewed Redfur' or 'Redtail meowed' in front of or after what they say so we're not confused a bunch. Other than that tiny detail i thought it was really good!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:10 pm
Yeah, that was the beginning of it. I started it when I was in elementary school. I wasn't as smart xD  

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:07 pm
lol, well i liked it!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:40 pm
Okay, I'm going to put a new topic up in MoonClan so I can show the rest of the story. I've been trying to make some adjustments and I had to get it from my USB so yeah ^^  

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:32 pm
Pantherclaw-FRUSTRATED MOST OF THE TIME
Pantherclaw has had a hard life and is usally alone or in small groups.Also he gets frustrated alot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:52 pm
COOLEST FUR- Reedblossom
Reedblossom has a unique style of fur compared to the rest of Moonclan. She has leapord spots and stripes. It is not in any specific pattern, but at the same time, flows in unison throughout her body. Just like her fur, Reedblossom has no specific pattern as a Medicine cat, but all of her work is played thoughout the day in unison with her clan interactions.

Pic:
User Image  

Epic the Great
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:56 pm
I concur, Reedblossom has awesome fur!