Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:46 pm
Welcome!

Here we go again! Another Quest Soquili! But this time, I'm going for something a little more expensive and out there! Lori has always been on of my favorite OCs and I've started collecting her in certain B/C shops, and I'd really enjoy bringing her unique personality and all around awesomeness into Soquili!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:50 pm
Funds!

Currently ; .7 Mil / 2.2 Mil

Donations

Always welcomed! 8'D

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:06 pm
Current Quests

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Draft Regular
Body Build: Draft with leg fathers ; No Roman Nose
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Arcanine ( I have checked to make Sure there isn't an Arcanine Female out there. ^^ )
WIP Needed? It would be nice, but not needed.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Colored like an Arcanine!
Face: See Refs!
Mane: Very Poofy and wild. Like a Mohawk of sorts up top, and then long and poofy until about half way down her front legs.
Tail: Sorta of Short/Medium in Length. I want it to be poofy, and almost like she's in the middle of flicking it. I'd almost like it to look like an Arcanine tail, juts not an actually animal tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Legfeathers! Poofy draft horse legfeathers! ^^
Reference Image(s):
• [url=http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h41/xO_Leo_Ox/Gaia/Pets/VeryLongEmoHair.jpg]LONG Punk Hairstyle[/url] - This is kinda showing how I'd like it to poof out and be long. Probably about half way down her legs length wise?
• [url=http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h41/xO_Leo_Ox/Gaia/Pets/PunkMohawk.jpg]Mohawk[/url] and [url=http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h41/xO_Leo_Ox/Gaia/Pets/punk4_mohawkgirl.jpg]Mohawk 2[/url] - This is what I'd like her hair to be like on top, really messy like mohawk, and as it gets long, it'll look like the first style. 83 ( Basically I want it to be crazy and messy. X3 )
• [url=http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h41/xO_Leo_Ox/Pokemon/Pokemon/Arcanine-1.png]Another Hair Example[/url] - Even works for the tail! Sorta! I Do not want her tail to be like an animal's tail, simply a big poofy horse's tail. X3
• [url=http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h41/xO_Leo_Ox/Pokemon/Pokemon/22-arcanine.jpg]Arcanine[/url] and [url=http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h41/xO_Leo_Ox/Pokemon/Pokemon/059.png]Again[/url] - ARCANINE! 8D I'd like my Soquili's tail to resemble the Arcanine tail, so it would poof up, and then fall down all messy and cute like! I don't want it to be as long as her mane though. o 3o

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: I'd really love if she were a little extra poofy. But if that crosses into Mutant traits, then that's okay Any extra poofy ness around her legs would be great (look at Arcanine ref to get what I'm thinking about) If it would push into Heavy edits or Mutant. ^^

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Collar w/ Masterball and Goggles
Reference Image(s) for Items:
• [url=http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h41/xO_Leo_Ox/Collar.jpg]Collar[/url] So you have something to hold onto as she races though the forest and such. |3 Collage will have a master ball for the tag. Because Arcanine is too cool for just a regular Poke'ball. |D
• [url=http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h41/xO_Leo_Ox/ashaunwhite-13455.jpg]Goggles[/url] - Cause Arcanine's one of the fastest pokemon, and she has to protect her eyes from her hair when it's windy/she's running! I'd like then pushed back into her messy hair somehow. > w<

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Cinna
Owner: Leopleuradon
Breed: Arcanine
Temper: Passionate
Mate: None
Tag Background: I think I like 009~ Autumn Sunset. 83
Tag frame color: CC! Maybe a Brown or Red? ^^
Tag feather color(s): CC again! <3

[b]Price:[/b] 350k for Draft Regular + 200k for Mod. Edits = 550k!

Soquili Species: Draft Regular
Body Build: Draft with fetlocks ; No Roman Nose
Concept Origin: Arcanine ( I have checked to make Sure there isn't an Arcanine Female out there. ^^ )
WIP Needed? It would be nice, but not needed.

Body: Colored like an Arcanine!
Face: See Refs!
Mane: Very Poofy and wild. Like a Mohawk of sorts up top, and then long and poofy until about half way down her front legs.
Tail: Sorta of Short/Medium in Length. I want it to be poofy, and almost like she's in the middle of flicking it. I'd almost like it to look like an Arcanine tail, juts not an actually animal tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks! Poofy Draft horse fetlocks.
Reference Image(s):
LONG Punk Hairstyle - This is kinda showing how I'd like it to poof out and be long. Probably about half way down her legs length wise?
Mohawk and Mohawk 2 - This is what I'd like her hair to be like on top, really messy like mohawk, and as it gets long, it'll look like the first style. 83 ( Basically I want it to be crazy and messy. X3 )
Another Hair Example - Even works for the tail! Sorta! I Do not want her tail to be like an animal's tail, simply a big poofy horse's tail. X3
Arcanine and Again - ARCANINE! 8D I'd like my Soquili's tail to resemble the Arcanine tail, so it would poof up, and then fall down all messy and cute like! I don't want it to be as long as her mane though. o 3o

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: I'd really love if she were a little extra poofy.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Collar w/ Masterball and Goggles
Collar So you have something to hold onto as she races though the forest and such. |3 Collage will have a master ball for the tag. Because Arcanine is too cool for just a regular Poke'ball. |D
Goggles - Cause Arcanine's one of the fastest pokemon, and she has to protect her eyes from her hair when it's windy/she's running! I'd like then pushed back into her messy hair somehow. > w<

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Cinna
Breed: Arcanine
Temper: Passionate
Tag Background: I think I like 009~ Autumn Sunset. 83
Tag frame color: CC! Maybe a Brown or Red? ^^
Tag feather color(s): CC again! <3

-----------

[size=10][b].:Kalona Soquili:.[/b]
[b]Name of horse:[/b] Lori Cross
[b]Owner:[/b] x Leo The Magician x
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Temper:[/b] Moody
[b]Breed:[/b] Kalona | Wingstyle 4 Ragged, Ramhorns, and Deviltail 2
[b]Description:[/b] [url=http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h41/xO_Leo_Ox/Gaia/Avi Art/Lori/Lori18.png]Lori Cross[/url] is my very first OC. She comes from a long dead Guild RP that was simply to die for! She has a very spunky personality usually, but because of her unique ability in the RP she tended to be a bit on the moody/dark side. Her personality is highly influenced by whoever she's around at the moment. She also has a unique Lolita style about her. and Has about Three different outfits. [url=http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h41/xO_Leo_Ox/Gaia/Avi Art/Lori/Lori18.png]Outfit 1[/url] [url=http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h41/xO_Leo_Ox/Gaia/Avi Art/Lori/loriandbaily-1.png]Outfit 2 (With her twin)[/url] [url=http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h41/xO_Leo_Ox/Gaia/Avi Art/Lori/Lori11.png]Outfit 3[/url] ( I'm not sure what color to make her wings, whatever you think would be best? )
[b]Reference image(s):[/b] [url=http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h41/xO_Leo_Ox/Gaia/Pets/Soquili/LoriQuestwingless.jpg]Ref. By Mindsend <3[/url] A Good idea about the simple edits and base colors that I'd like her to have. 83
[b]Which stage you want them to start as?:[/b] Adult
[b]Default accessory color(s)?:[/b] N/A
[b]Tag frame color:[/b] Up to Colorist
[b]Tag feather color:[/b] Up to Colorist
[b]Hair/clothing edits (if any):[/b] Hair:: I know in the ref, that she has gray/white hair, but I think, since her body is so white, I'd prefer it to be black? Feel free to mix and play with her hair colors and style. As for her horns, they can be any color you think goes best with her hair and the rest of her.

Accessories:: [i]I do not want Lori to have ANY full clothing edits.[/i] I just don't like that on a Soquili. In the ref. picture you see an example of some of the edits I'd like, but feel free to play around with them based on her different outfits.Maybe a hat would be cute? Ribbons around her horns and tail? Choker? I wouldn't mind a sort of body wrap or something, as long as it looks sorta natural on her, no like tight fitting shirts or anything. Her Glasses can range in any style you like, even sunglasses? You have free creativity on this!
[b]Total Price:[/b] 2.2mil~[/size]

.:Kalona Soquili:.
Name of horse: Lori Cross
Owner: x Leo The Magician x
Temper: Moody
Breed: Kalona | Wingstyle 4 Ragged, Ramhorns, and Deviltail 2
Description: Lori Cross is my very first OC. She comes from a long dead Guild RP that was simply to die for! She has a very spunky personality usually, but because of her unique ability in the RP she tended to be a bit on the moody/dark side. Her personality is highly influenced by whoever she's around at the moment. She also has a unique Lolita style about her. and Has about Three different outfits. Outfit 1 Outfit 2 (With her twin) Outfit 3 ( I'm not sure what color to make her wings, whatever you think would be best? )
Reference image(s): Ref. By Mindsend <3 A Good idea about the simple edits and base colors that I'd like her to have. 83
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Up to Colorist
Tag feather color: Up to Colorist
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Hair:: I know in the ref, that she has gray/white hair, but I think, since her body is so white, I'd prefer it to be black? Feel free to mix and play with her hair colors and style. As for her horns, they can be any color you think goes best with her hair and the rest of her.

Accessories:: I do not want Lori to have ANY full clothing edits. I just don't like that on a Soquili. In the ref. picture you see an example of some of the edits I'd like, but feel free to play around with them based on her different outfits.Maybe a hat would be cute? Ribbons around her horns and tail? Choker? I wouldn't mind a sort of body wrap or something, as long as it looks sorta natural on her, no like tight fitting shirts or anything. Her Glasses can range in any style you like, even sunglasses? You have free creativity on this!
Total Price: 2.2mil~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:10 pm
Next Up

.:Usdia:.
Name of horse: Karma Lorelz
Owner: x Leo the Magician x
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Magical
Breed: Witch ( OC )
Description: Based on my OC, Karma Lorelz. I don't want her to have full clothing, and I'd like for her to be considered a Minor edited Usdia! I think the Punk Mane and Tail would be adorable on her, and I do know I'd love like, little charms hanging in her tail and mane, just like the ones hanging from her hat. It's be cut if she had her hat and cape (Maybe as a sash instead of a cape? o wo ), but that might be pushing the Minor edit limits. As for her coat design, I'm not a huge fan of the whole, skin tone thing, so you're free to get as creative as you want with her!

Basically, I want you to have fun re-creating one of my favorite OCs as an adorable usdia. <33
Reference image(s): Karma 1 Karma 2 Just a few Refs of Karma for you! <33
Default accessory color(s)?: N /a
Tag frame color: Up to colorist
Tag feather color: Up to colorist
Total Price: 225k

----------

.:Usdia (Hair/Jewelry Edits Only):.
Colorist wanted: Felmino
Name of horse: Kiwi Raizel
Temper: Spontaneous
Breed: Usdia
Description: I'd like for her to have CC Moderate edits, including hair and main edits, and then anything else you think would be adorable! You can see the marking and eye color in the reference image! She's very obvious, but definitely knows how to have fun.
Reference image(s): Kiwi Noodle
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Premade Tag Number: 016
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Price: 350k

------------------------

.:Uni Cerynei Crossbreed Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse:
Temper: Whimsical
Breed: Classical
Description: I would like the Cerynei body, combined with the Uni horn and tail. With the Wild mane style. I'd like his pattern to be like Leilani, white underneath, with the blotchy patterns. Except instead of the flowers designs, maybe something more tribal dragon looking? And instead of pink, maybe different colors of teal or blue?
Reference Image(s): Like Leilani, Yes, I have permission from Kailey to use her as an example. X3
Default accessory color(s)?: I'd like him to have a Dream Catcher that matches him color wise, or has a nice contrast. And again matching Double Cuffs on one of his back legs.
Premade Tag Number: CC
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): N/A
Total: 1,050,000

Kailey Kore
Leo can use Lei for an example for her uni-rynei boooooy~ oAo <3

.:: Regular Soquili ::.
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Normal , leg down
Concept Origin: The Amachi Clan~ <3
WIP Needed? Would be coolio! :'D

Body: A deep raven blue-black, like his mother's. I'd like to see a pink lightening bolt somewhere, but placement I will leave up to the artist. So long as he's sexy. ;D
Face: No markings on his face, I think his eyes will speak for themselves. Eye color a bright green, a throwback to his Grandpa!
Mane: A shade of blonde very close to white, contrasting with his dark body. Maybe play with different shades of light blues in his hair? As for the style, I'd like it to be messy curls popping out of a head scarf here and there. With a small braided section sticking out with a bell on the end. Not too long.
Tail: Same messy look as his mane. Again, not too long.Something above the knees but with full body.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Normal, maybe his pelt lightens a bit as it reaches pink hooves hooves.
Reference Image(s): None

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Bells! Anywhere and as many as you can place without passing the Moderate edit category. Small scarfs can also be placed.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Khalil Amachi (Khalil = Friend)
Breed: Amachi Clan
Temper: Sly
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Part of the Amachi Clan! Permission from Mind!

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:16 am
Completed Quests

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Anyone~
Name of horse: -TBD-
Temper: Crazed
Breed: Steampunk
Description: His Mane is messy and wild, with a pair of Goggles holding his bangs out of his eyes, and sending the flying in every direction. His tail however, is more elegant, at the base of his tail, there's a brown skull, decorated with Steampunk gears. As his bane travels down it'd elegant and curly, not small curls, but more like deliberate swirls. ( He obviously takes pride in his tail, more then his mane. ) His mane, tail, and coat is all black and dark. Along his back his has jagged Tiger Strips, bronze in color to match his armor. His raise front leg, is decorated with gold, bronze, and crimson armor. And around his other leg, on his ankle, he wears a leather watch. On left back leg (One closest) he wears leather straps. And Lastly, toward his rear, he wears a tool belt, with random assortments of tools and beakers, and just about anything a Steampunk needs to live.
Reference image: Ref. Image - Drawn by the lovely Nuc! 8D It hows a doown idea of where things should go, and what I'd semi-kind like his tail and mane to look like! 83
Default accessory color(s)?: ---
Tag frame color: Dark Purple
Tag feather color: Bronze and Crimson
Hair/clothing edits: Watch Belts Example Armor Example Goggles Gears for Skull Skull

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Anyone up to it~ 83
Name of horse: Jouko
Temper: Klutzy
Breed: Ninja OC
Description: Even though Jouko is an OC of mine, I'm focusing more on the Horse then her looking exactly like my OC. She will not have the skin tone color, instead, her main body color is black. With a white underbelly, and those flowers on her shirt, become the markings on her back, but instead of them being black, they'll be red. She'll keep the same hair color( the gray, flecked with white or just white if you want. up to you ), he tail will be super Curly and will reach the bottom where it bundles up there ( Or, if you wish, you could use the new Curly 2 Tail style). Her mane will be slightly different then and of the ref pictures. She'll have low curly pig tails. Like this, sorta ( This is the only part that's different from the Ref image by Mind. ) I'll like them to be long and curly like her tail. One pigtail will go on either side of her neck, and should be tired by a small ref ribbon just below the jaw and reach to where the front legs begin. the one going behind her should be slightly longer then the one in front. Edits other then those include her Scarf, Headband, and Armwarmers. Just as they are on the references, for a better idea of the headband, it's really simple. the cloths matches the scarf design wise, and the medal plate has a star in the middle, showing she works for no one, but herself. 83 Oh! And her eyes are blue! 83 Though, you shouldn't be able to see her eye color. Feel free to add anything or tweak anything as you see fit! I just don't like full clothing edits on soq. xD
Reference image(s): Jouko Ref~ - Done by the amazing Mindsend! 8D
Default accessory color(s)?: None~
Tag frame color: Up to you!
Tag feather color: Up to you!
Hair/clothing edits: Hair Edits Scarf Headband Armwarmers
Total Price: 475k

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:17 am
Edit Category: Whatever you're comfortable with!
Soquili Species: Half-Hippogryph | No wings
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Harpy Flock!
WIP Needed? Would be awesome, but not needed! I trust you!

Body: Mimic that of a male American Kestrel. Lots of white, blue, and orange, with black spots/strips. <3
Face: mostly white, with the black vertical lines.
Mane: Feathery, with a luscious braid underneath curly feathers. <3 I'd like the hair color to really contract that of the feathers (which will mimic that of the bird) so that it stand out. Nothing outrageous, just a pretty pop.
Tail: Mimic the bird's tail feathers. <3
Hooves/Fetlocks: No fetlocks. Claws are yellow.
Reference Image(s): [Good ref!] [Pretty bird!] [Face ref!] & [Belly Ref!]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Pelt: Mostly already described in above section. I trust you to make her lovely~ <3

Custom Items: Customs harpy anklet wings, the ones on their front legs. I think color wise, gold accessories would look best. :'3

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Suzume
Breed: American Kestrel
Temper: Distinguished
Tag Background: CC, maybe find a nice image of an American Kestrel to use as a background?

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:40 pm
Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Ink
WIP Needed? Would be awesome, not necessary

Body:
Face:
Mane:
Tail:
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Custom Items: A large paint brush, bound to her side with some sort of sling.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Owner:
Breed:
Temper:
Mate:
Tag Background: 025, Dusky Night

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Wards
Justification for Domain Choice: I did a lot of thought on this, and really made sure it was something not taken before. I'd like her ability to involve maybe wards of some kind with her ink?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:42 pm
reserved

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:46 pm
Open!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:42 am
heart  

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter