Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Daytime Gathering (Contests)
stories without "E" Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think about this contest?
  oh! its so creative!
  its cool
  its ok
  its dumb
  *snickers* are you kidding me? its so stupid! delete it please!
View Results

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:22 pm
yes. the person who can post the longest story without using a word with the letter "E" wins. it can be anywhere from a sentence to several pages long. this will go through out each month and then the winner of the previous month will receive there prize on the 11th of each month. or the soonest after the 11th that i can  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:33 pm
It was many months ago that that day was. I still couldn't grasp that I was now an outcast in my own city, to my own family! I think I should say it straight out: I am a part of this old story that I had thought was only that: A story. It's about this group of kids with mutations, you could call it. Most kids nowadays dont grasp it too.

This...mutation...allows us to do things I wouldn't think I could. My mutation? I am half-ghost. I can walk through walls, i cannot drink or fill my stomach in any way. I can fly, you could say. It's mostly low-flying. Anyway, now I'm an outcast. I am a bad guy. My mutation is out of my control, and I will kill anybody who is in my way. My mom and dad told all adults in Troki--my city--that I wasn't bad.

Mom and Dad...don't know all about my mutation. I don't know all that's to it, and I carry this stupid condition. I'm not a good guy. But I dont think I'm a bad guy. I don't know what I am. I couldn't stand to hurt my mom or dad this way, so I ran away.

Now I am on my own. Walking around, not knowing what city I will stop at. I don't own a pillow to lay on at night. I am nostalgic, but I know I cant go back. Not now.

It was a "cowinkidink", as I say, that I ran into my murd--actually, I shouldn't say that. I found kids with mutations similar to my own. This group of kids is from that story I was rambling on about. My instincts shout that I should run from this group, but I can't. This group of kids--Danny, Timmy, Mark, Quinn, Dia, Clo, that girl with pink hair and that girl with brown hair--will kill. Not anybody--just that girl with blond and brown hair. That girl who puts that long hair in pigtails, that girl who is blind, that girl...Skylar.

Skylar (or Skout, as was her alias)...who has a mutation...who is part of a story that didn't cross that girl's mind that this poor, blind girl is part of until it was all lost...that blind girl who is an outcast...

That girl...that I know too much about. That girl I know 'cuz that girl is...that girl...who has an alias...who is blind...who has brown and blond hair...my hair...who has a condition, a mutation...my condition, my mutation...

I, am Skylar.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:37 pm
how was that? that actually is a story i am thinking of writing.

^lol, no "e's" in that sentence either!^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:01 pm
"If you can run, run now." Oh, if only I could. I couldn't walk, so I couldn't run. I was blind....What was going on? Oh, I wish it would stop. Pain.... I was stuck. Oh, will it stop? I want it to go away. I want it to stop. Now....

I am not human. I am not normal. What is wrong? I don't know. I can't control anything. Am I crazy? Is it just natrual? Why can't I control it? Why?
I pray for Ming. I pray for Mia, and Nia and Tia too....
I pray for all mutants.
I pray for all mortals.
I wait for God.

What's this? I'm not blind. I can run. I... I'm normal. I am not a mutant. I am... a human. No.... NO!!!
I bang fists against a wall. No, I don't want this!! I want my mutation! I want my past back!
I am Jicori, a proud mutant, not a human!  

Genocider Scissors

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100

Genocider Scissors

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:02 pm
I edited mine...... But I think that the other person wins.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:27 pm
i like yours autumnpaw!  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Genocider Scissors

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:43 pm
Thanks, it's part of a book I'm writing, called 'Journal of the Immortal Reaper'. It's a sort of my life, mixed with fiction. Story of a 'mutant' who discovers a whole different world, full of magical creatures and paranormal stuff, and discovers what her powers truely are and what her destiny is. This part is near the begining, after she and some friends have been attacked, and she's having a nightmare in the 'hospital'.
But yours is MUCH better.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:58 am
Wraith Mullkry
Thanks, it's part of a book I'm writing, called 'Journal of the Immortal Reaper'. It's a sort of my life, mixed with fiction. Story of a 'mutant' who discovers a whole different world, full of magical creatures and paranormal stuff, and discovers what her powers truely are and what her destiny is. This part is near the begining, after she and some friends have been attacked, and she's having a nightmare in the 'hospital'.
But yours is MUCH better.

and much longer. i made this contest because i wanted something that would challange peoples minds  

Sir naphalatha

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:47 pm
xD it was challenged, all right, i was stuck numerous times while i thought of synonyms.

Mine's from a story i'm writing too, where there's these eight kids who are born with supernatural powers. seven of them are good but one is cursed, and the good guys have to kill the cursed one before he or she kills everyone else. anyway the main character is cursed. so yeah. ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:55 pm
ok I got's un!!! A girl was walking down a road. A book lay on a moldy couch. "book book book book book book book book book book book book book book book" A kid said watching. Frog, mountian, calculator, stop.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:33 pm
Panda--Chan
It was many months ago that that day was. I still couldn't grasp that I was now an outcast in my own city, to my own family! I think I should say it straight out: I am a part of this old story that I had thought was only that: A story. It's about this group of kids with mutations, you could call it. Most kids nowadays dont grasp it too.

This...mutation...allows us to do things I wouldn't think I could. My mutation? I am half-ghost. I can walk through walls, i cannot drink or fill my stomach in any way. I can fly, you could say. It's mostly low-flying. Anyway, now I'm an outcast. I am a bad guy. My mutation is out of my control, and I will kill anybody who is in my way. My mom and dad told all adults in Troki--my city--that I wasn't bad.

Mom and Dad...don't know all about my mutation. I don't know all that's to it, and I carry this stupid condition. I'm not a good guy. But I dont think I'm a bad guy. I don't know what I am. I couldn't stand to hurt my mom or dad this way, so I ran away.

Now I am on my own. Walking around, not knowing what city I will stop at. I don't own a pillow to lay on at night. I am nostalgic, but I know I cant go back. Not now.

It was a "cowinkidink", as I say, that I ran into my murd--actually, I shouldn't say that. I found kids with mutations similar to my own. This group of kids is from that story I was rambling on about. My instincts shout that I should run from this group, but I can't. This group of kids--Danny, Timmy, Mark, Quinn, Dia, Clo, that girl with pink hair and that girl with brown hair--will kill. Not anybody--just that girl with blond and brown hair. That girl who puts that long hair in pigtails, that girl who is blind, that girl...Skylar.

Skylar (or Skout, as was her alias)...who has a mutation...who is part of a story that didn't cross that girl's mind that this poor, blind girl is part of until it was all lost...that blind girl who is an outcast...

That girl...that I know too much about. That girl I know 'cuz that girl is...that girl...who has an alias...who is blind...who has brown and blond hair...my hair...who has a condition, a mutation...my condition, my mutation...

I, am Skylar.

Sorry, Patchstar, you used an "e"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:39 am
I can't think of anything that doesn't have an "E" in it.... I guess that means I suck at English....  

I r no angel

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:36 pm
dang, i knew i would do that somewhere. i almost put 'maybe' and then remembered it had an e, then was gonna replace it with a 'perhaps' and didnt realize til a bit later that it had an e.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar, a small, awkward child, who has no family...who has a mutation...who is part of a story, a myth, a fantasy, that didn't cross that lost girl's mind that this poor, blind girl is part of this stupid trap...until it was all lost...that blind girl who is an outcast...in all ways...

That girl...that I know too much about. That girl I know 'cuz that girl is...almost too similar to...that girl...who has an alias, "skout", that stupid condition...to not show who or what that girl is...that girl who's blind...who has brown and blond hair...my hair...who has a condition, a mutation...my condition, my mutation...

I, am Skylar. I, am this girl. I am blind. I am a mutant. I am an outcast.
I am...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
better? i got rid of the 'her' and made it longer to make up for it. thanks for checking, firesong.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:21 pm
ok. this is after the fact. and even i didn't catch that.
so i wont do it now. but next time uncaught e's come up in "stories without e". the persons word count will be cut in half. but only if they catch them all. if they don't, the story wont count at all.  

Sir naphalatha

Daytime Gathering (Contests)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces