Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] Living a Lie Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:42 pm
Aaron's parents are constintly bickering at each other. He's grown tired of it and spends less and less time at home.One day he ended up at a club where he met ___Kuro___. ___Kuro___ took Aaron back to his place and they got to talking. They fell in love with each other even though ___Kuro___ is 28 and Aaron is 17 and they have been dating for a few months now.

What happens when Aaron's had enough of his home life and wants to move in with __Kuro___ though?

PM me your profile

Name: Aaron Thompson
USS: Seke leaning towards uke
Bio: Aaron is an only child. He learned to read at a young age to escape his life. He secretly wishes his parents would just get a divorce and leave him out of their fighting. He was so happy when he bought his car even though it's rather beat up. He loves to go driving and doesn't spend really any time at home anymore thought he's pretty sure his parents haven't realized.
Likes: Reading, spending time with ____, going to amusment parks, and his car
Dislikes: when ____ gets mad at him for fighting, when his parents fight, and being picked on
Looks:
User Image

Name: Kuro Suryu
USS: Seme
Bio: Kuro lived a life where being alone was not the biggest thing in the world. At a young age he had been put up for adoption and hasn't been able to find out why his parents had left him. He has no memory of his life before the age of ten and has often wondered why. At this point Kuro has no idea that he has a dark secret hidden in the back of his slumbering subconcious. Which is probably a reason why he doesn't like fights. He found Aaron at a club one night, the boy looked as if he was distressed so he got to talking with him. After a while he fell for the boy and he hopes that Aaron won't leave him. He always fears that he will each time he gets into arguments with Aaron about fighting. Kuro also works as a teacher full time at a one gender high school Called Silver Acadamy as a Art and Lit. teacher.
Likes: Reading, spending time with Aaron, watching the stars at night, Roses, Chocolate milk, Teaching kids, and Drinking when he's depressed.
Dislikes: when Aaron gets into arguments about him fighting, unable to remember anything before he was ten years of age, His true parents for never being there for him, and people who want to cause any harm to Aaron.
Looks:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:34 pm
Aaron groaned flopping down on his bed and turning his music up when he heard his parents start fighting. At least it wasn't about him this time. He had changed his home phone number at school to Kuro's so his parents wouldn't find out about his fighting. And it gave Kuro a chance to calm down at his fighting when he found out about it before Aaron would get a chance to see him.

Thinking of Kuro Aaron figured that night seemed like a good night to stay over at his place. He threw some clothes in his backpack and snuck out threw his window. His parents would never even notice he left.

He threw his backpack onto the passanager's seat as he got in his car and started it up. He was so happy to have his baby. He would have gone crazy by now if he didn't have it to get away from the house.

He pulled up in Kuro's driveway. He turned the car off and sighed running his fingers through his hair. He just hoped that Kuro wouldn't be waiting for him with a talk about the fight he had today. He hated when they fought about his fighting. But to Aaron there was nothing to do to prevent that. He grabbed his bag and got out of the car.

Aaron walked right in, as he usally did. He smiled seeing Kuro on the couch. He plopped down next to him and gave him a kiss. "Hey there babe. You don't mind if I stay the night do you?"  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:26 am
Kuro was more then his fare share of angry and it would be a while before the boy show up around his home. Mostly because the boy thought it a great get away when his parents fought. Aaron had been so far the best thing in his life, but at this rate he wondered if it was going a little to fast. Though he couldn't blame the boy, his parents weren't pleasent people at all.

Sighing he walked over to a bookshelf in the corner of his living room and searched for something to calm him. Books always calmed him to a point, though his anger would still simmer underneith it all. He pulled Withering Hieghts out and wait as he read.

Kuro looked at his watch when he heard the sound of tiers on his driveway. When Aaron came in the room and plopped on his couch next to him he sighed slightly, trying to remember to stay calm. "It's fine....You know it is," He looked at him, "Now....What's not fine is the fact that you got into another fight again. Aaron what's going to happen if you one day pick a fight with the wrong person?"

Kuro had been rolling thoughts around in his head since he had gotten the phone call. Which in turn made him unable to get him through even ten pages of Withering Heights. His blue eyes stared at hi through thin lensed glasses, which he wore when he was teaching or reading. He knew that this would turn into a fight, because it always did. To be honest fighting with Aaron verblely was the scariest thing to him. He really didn't like fighting with him on any level, do to the fact he was afraid he would lose him and be alone once again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:12 pm
Aaron groaned and got off the couch. "Can we please not do this again? I come here to get away from the fighting not join in in fighting." He ran his hand through his hair like he always did when he was nervous. He really didn't want to fight with Kuro.

"And I don't pick fights. People pick fights with me. I'm the one who gets in trouble because I'm gay. That's school is filled with homophobes. Which is the only reason I ever get in fights."

He sat down next to Kuro again and cuddled into him. "Kuro I don't want to lose you but I don't want to be stuck in the same kind of relationship as my parents. I'll try harder not to get in fights. ok?"  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:30 pm
Kuro sighed, "I know you don't like getting into fights." He pushed his glasses back up the bridge of his nose. "And I probably understand that more then you know," He pondered,"I think it would be a different story if you were placed in a school that is all guys." He smirked at the thought of that. "I wonder how you would fare then," He shook his head slightly, as Aaron cuddled up to him.

"Though that still doesn't change the facts," He sighed, "It is possible to get into a fight and not be part of it as well." He placed the book on the side table as he spoke, "If they pick a fight with you then don't fight back let them get in trouble and take the blame." He was calmer now, so his words weren't as bad as most people would do with childrean. "I too don't want to lose you either Aaron," He smirked slightly, "And besides the less time you fight the more likely i'm willing ot go to the school and talk some sense into them." He enjoyed that thought more then reading a book, "A visit from me would be something they would avoid in the future."

He wrapped his arm around him, and sighed. "Though the whoe thing with your parents may be something else. I wouldn't know what to do about that," He hadn't told Aaron much about himself since they had met a while back and he wondered if his past would upset the boy. "But I don't plan on us being like them either," He kissed his forhead gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:27 pm
"I don't know. But it's not like I could go to your school. I would get you fired do to the fact I can't keep my hands off of you." He smiled and kissed him lovingly.

"I can't just stand there while they beat me up. Things would be worse for me then. Maybe I should just drop out and get my GED." Aaron smiled when he said he'd go up and talk to the school. "And how would the talk from you scare them. I'm sorry love but you're not that frightening." He laughed a bit.

He rested his head on his shoulder. "Don't worry about my parents. I can deal with that as long as i have you. Hell maybe i should just move in." He joked but he had actully concidered it many times. He just didn't want to rush Kuro.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:28 am
He laughed softly, "that's true, I geuss that would be a problem now wouldn't it?" He ran his long slender fingers along Aaron's cheek as he listened to him. "Though I doubt that could get me fired...You'd be surprised on what you can learn from the people there...I know I was," He laughed again.

"I know it's hard, but in some cases it works," He listened to the next part and frown, "Don't drop out of school...That would probably be the worst thing to ever do. Trust me it's not the best way out of things and it only complicates things." He sighed at the last part, "I may not seem as scarey to you, but to others...that's a totaly different story." He smiled at a memory of one of his students last year, and how much it had amussed him. The student never miss behaved after that, sure he may not be scarey in the anger sense but he can be scarey in other ways.

"I think it would be best to stay with your family Aaron," He didn't say more then that. His mind else where as he thought to himself, though it would take much to pull him out of hid thoughts. He brushed his bangs back with his right hand, though as usual it would fall right back into place because of it's length.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:52 pm
"You wouldn't get fired for dating a student? I thought hat was against the rules or the law or something. Besides I'd just stare at you during class and not pay attention. And then you would know when I have homework and probably make me do it. You don't seem the type to let your boyfriend slide on doing work and just give him an automatic A. But I won't drop out of school. Ok?"

He smiled. He was glad that they had stopped fighting. Not that they're fights ever got bad or lasted long but it was still not good to fight with him. He kissed Kuro lovingly.

"What would I do without you? You're just so great. And I love you so much. I wouldn't be able to handle not being with you. Plus I'd probably go crazy at home." He moved over sitting on Kuro's lap now so he could look at him as he talked. Aaron really was happy he had Kuro. He just hoped that they would last. He leaned up and kissed Kuro again. "So what do you want to do?"  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:34 pm
"No I wouldn't get fired," He chuckled softly, "Being Gay at the school isn't uncommon and to tell you the truth most of the teachers there have student teacher relations. Probably due to the fact that no one judges you there and because there are no crazy Yaoi fangirls to herass you along the way. Though you are right about the homwork thing, I wouldn't let you get away with not doing your homework." A smile stretched across his face, "Besides neither do the other teachers there that have a relation with a student."

Kuro liked the lighter topics they talked about, and to be quiet frank about the whole thing he was pritty much enjoying the thought of him going to the school he was teaching. Though he would never admit that out loud to him like most things he kept quiet in his mind. His blue eyes looked at him amused now that the fight had passed.

"I could aske the same thing of you, well except for the crazy at home part. I pritty much think that has been a part of my life for a while now," He chuckled softly. He had been alone up until he had met Aaron, and since then he found his life a little easier. He wrapped his arms around his waist, until his fingers laced together behind his back. He smiled softly, "You know I'm up for anything you'd like to do. Besides I'm tired of making desicions for one day." It had been true, he probably made more decisions as a teacher and boyfriend, then a parent did.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:07 pm
"Really? Maybe I should go then. Having to do homework would be a fair trade for getting to kiss you anytime of the day." Aaron laughed, kissing him more. "I'll have to think about it. Are the other teachers nice?"

Aaron tried to think of something for them to do. He smiled thinking of something. "I want you to tell me about youself. We've been together for a couple months now and i know almost absolutely nothing about you." He cuddled up to him. "So tell me about yourself. Absolutely anything you want to tell me. It's not like I'll freak out about anything you have to say after all."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:44 pm
Kuro chukcled softly, "Yes, it a very good thought now isn't it?" He thought about the next question, "Most are....there are at least one or two you might want to stay away from. Actually four now that I remember....They are twisted people and normally get what they're after." His thought made him frown, "It happened once before....but because I was involved with it they didn't get what they wanted that one time." He sighed, "Though not many people get them as a teacher....only if they get detention, or staurday school. So even then it's rare for them to show themselves around school at all."

Kuro sighed at his questions and placed a hand against his face, "Though I wonder if my past would upset you Aaron." After a moment of diliberating Kuro started to talk. "I never knew my parents, though it's something I need to conisder questioning. I don't remember anything before being ten years of age....it's as if my past from there was a big blank. As if it never exsisted at all. My foster parents on the other hand told me My mother had dropped me off at the orphanage with giving a name, phone number, or address to make sure I was adopted or where I would be staying. Though I seriously don't remember any of this at all. Though compaired to markings they had found on me, they came to the conclusion that it was possible I had been abused by my father and my mother was concurned for my well being."

Kuro's eyes became distant as he recalled that time in his past after hearing these words from his foster parents. His eyes looked down at Aaron, his smile slightly rueful. "Though they can't be sure, and without proper I dentification they could never figure any of that out at all. So I decided to forget they ever told me that and moved on with my life. I became a student in studying teacher, where not to many people were friendly to my openness to my sexuality. I wouldn't hide it, but I found It was hard to find a school to teach for when parents were concerned about the well being of their students, with Homo working as their teacher," He rolled his eyes slightly.

"Thus I came to work at the Silver Acamey," He smiled softly, though the ruefulness was still hinting in his eyes slightly. "Up until I met you had been alone for a long time, sure I had found my sexuality, but I could never seem to find the person I was looking for no matter how often I dated anyone," He pulled Aaron into a hug and smiled as kissed his forehead, "And to think the person I was looking for was closer then I thought he was."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:07 pm
"Well if I went to your school i would behave myself so i wouldn'y worry about that then." He kissed Kuro's nose when he frowned. "Don't frown you'll get ugly lines on your face and will look old." He laughed. He smiled wrapping his arms around Kuro's neck.

He sat there listening as Kuro told him his past. He felt bad for always complaining at his parents now. At least he had them. "Well you had your foster parents and sometimes that's better than real parents. When you're a foster child you know you're wanted and loved."

aaron smiled when he kssed his forehead. "And you never have to worry about losing me. I plan on staying right by your side till you grow tired of me." He joked trying to lighten the mood.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:20 pm
He laughed, "I geuss that would be a great turn off for them." He shook his head, "They like their victums to be submissive." He remembered something then that made his eye twitch. Then again the one was pritty sadistic and love them not to be submissive. He grimaced, "I think I would know that." He shook h is head and hoped that Aaron wouldn't ask about that.

"It's true I had foster parents, but to tell you the truth I never felt truely loved....It's a void that no step parent can fill. The absense of the ones who birthed you is greater then you can possiblely imagine. At times I wonder what had caused my mother to want to get rid of me.....or save me," He sighed, "Aaron....be glad that you have your parents wheather or not they fight. Because without them it would be an empty void in the place no one would be able to fill ever again."

He smiled softly as he pulled Aaron against him, "Then you'll get tired of me quick, because I don't ever want to get tired of you. You helped me find love Aaron," he kissed him gently, "And for me that's the best thing you've given to me. Thank you, love."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:53 pm
"Why haven't they been fired if they force themselves on students? Is it some strange deturant for causeing trouble? 'Cause that is out of line." He noticed the grimace. "But hey don't worry about it."

Aaron sighed. No birth parents are not always better. But he wasn't going to argue with Kuro. He'd just keep his mouth shut about how bad it is to know you're unwanted but to have to keep up the facade of a perfect family.

"But I'm not going to tire of you. Even when you get old." He smirked. Aaron kissed Kuro back. "Well thank you for being there for me." He stood up. "I'm getting hungry want me to make a salade for dinner?"  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:38 pm
"That's just the problem they are out of hand, but they never get caught by the principle of the school. Plus if I'm ever involved I don't have the right evidence to get the kicked out and unable to find employment again." He pushed the glassed he had on back up the bridge of his nose, "People like them don't deserve to work with childrean....forcing kids to their will is wrong." He chuckled softly at Aaron, "It's my job to worry, even to worry about you." He stroked the side of his face as he said these words, his blue eyes shimmering slightly as he said it.

Kuro chuckled softly, "Even when I grow so old I look more like your parent then your boyfriend?" He wanted to see his reaction to that question. He found it fun to tease Aaron at times and poke a little fun, Aaron was the whole reason his life started to change and to be quiet honest he liked the change. It made him feel a bit younger in a way. "And I'm glad to be here for you Aaron," as he softly kissed the hand he had captured in his hand when the other had risen, "That sounds nice, probably with some ice cream later as a desert as well."

He rose as well as he picked up the book he had almost forgotten about on the table next to his seat. He slipped a book mark into it to mark his place and gently placed it on a shelf across the room were many other classic novels sat, amongst many other books as well. He turned back to Aaron and smiled as he slipped his glasses of and placed them on the top of the entertainment center for later.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff