Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Unforgiven Memories*Sorrows & Raven*(CLOSED) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven Rae Knight

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:19 am
Two beings looking for love, and once having found it, are roaming the universe in search of what was once wiped from their memories.
Love...

User Image

Will they ever find each other, and bring back the regret of unforgiven memories? Or will they for ever drift in the shadows of the amnesia that plagues their minds in a void that has swallowed their memories of true love and happiness?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:30 am
Plot

The story revolves around two main characters.

Long ago, these two people had fallen in love, and were soon to be wed. One night after an argument, they both left the house they shared, but returned in a couple hours drunk from being alone at separate bars. Drinking even more in their lush home, they got in one of their vehicles together, continued to fight, and by a nasty twist of fate slammed into an eighteen wheeler parked along the side of the road. Somehow they'd survived the crash, and were rushed to the hospital only to come out of comas in separate years. They remembered nothing of each other, but knew that something was missing in their lives. There was just a missing piece to their puzzle like soul, and they set out to find it. They searched high and low, near and far...as far as space could would let them go. And now, back on Earth, destiny will bring them together once more.

Set up

I would like this to begin at the argument before the crash *obviously* and then go into the rp from there as the plot describes. From there, it would be great if the male rpc would be the driver, and the first to wake from a coma. The female *myself* will wake up exactly one year later via flash scene. I will puppet other girls the male may or may not court while looking for the female until I feel it is right to jump ahead that one year. We can pick and choose what we remember. Like have flashes of past insight of a fight...or swerving to avoid something, but never remember faces, or names. Eye color is a good thing to remember, and also the sound of one's voice *so to speak seeing as this is an rp lol!*

How to Apply

Just send me a pm with your character bio, and if I like it I'll have you post it up here for all to see that the spot has been filled. Currently accepting applications!!

Application

*Place Picture Here*
Username
Name

Raven Rae Knight

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Raven Rae Knight

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:46 am
User Image
Username: Raven Rae Knight
Name:Valerie Edwards
Bio: Valerie remembers almost nothing of her life before waking up in a hospital bed with dozens of her family and friends surrounding her. When they mentioned him, she declined knowing him, but admitting the name sounded familiar. Yet, sh was able to know her mother, father, and all her brothers on sight and directly from her memory. She had no idea where she lived, and couldn't tell you her own phone number. Feeling that something was missing inside, she set out late one night to find what it was her heart was longing for. Flashes of memories, like blinding white reflections as if from the side of a vehicle would hit her mind suddenly making her close her eyes for the brightness. Headaches became frequent, but still she carried on as far as the out ring of asteroids just beyond the planet Vulcan. Now back on Earth, she feels something calling to her. She's compelled to continue her search.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:38 pm
User Image

Username: Sorrows Falling
Name: Richard Miller
Bio: Richard although he has no close family, has many friends. They were there when he woke up from the coma on the planet Reach. After being released, he confessed that he remembered nothing of the girl they were talking about. It was strange, all he remembered was the sound of tires screeching, and the noise of a horn. However, the feeling he is missing something is -and seems that it will remain to be- strong.  

SquishySlushyQueen

Raven Rae Knight

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:51 pm
Valerie had had a bad day, and was now driving home from her after noon shift at the Dairy Mart. He feet hurt, and she was sure that she'd pulled a muscle in her back. Ignoring the pain, she drove to the ABD Liquor store, and picked up a couple bottles for her and her boyfriend. On the drive home, her cell phone rang, and it was her boss David. David was a man who wouldn't take no for an answer, so the whole store thought she was cheating on her boyfriend with him. There had been threats that her bf would find out, but she wondered if that would ever happen really. She pulled up to the house, and walked up the front steps to unlock the door and go inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:02 pm
Richard sighed, he was on his way home from his job, it was a common job at a desk in a 6 ft. x 6 ft. cubicle at a computer... And it was frustrating. What he really wanted was to get home and have a beer. Pulling his Ford into the driveway, he saw that Valerie was already home. Sighing again, he thought about how difficult things had been for them. Fighting, yelling, all of that stuff. Their relationship was balancing on the edge of a knife, but he still wanted to keep it together. He hoped that Valerie did too. Stepping out of the car, he walked up to the door and opened it. "Valerie, I'm home!"  

SquishySlushyQueen

Raven Rae Knight

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:52 am
Valerie turned around from the kitchen counter where she was preparing dinner. Pasta Alfredo with tomatoes and beef was on the menu, as well as a salad and desert. Valerie remembered the night before, about how they'd argued over bills as well as the rumors of lay offs at her job. It had been a hard day, and though they had fought last night, that was in the past now, as she smiled, and rushed over to the door, and put her arms around his neck. "Welcome home sweetheart." She said. "I have strict orders for you to relax while I finish your surprise." She said taking his keys, and laying them on the side table in the hallway. She kissed his cheek, and then rushed back into the kitchen to get him a cold one. Beer in hand, she took it to him in the other room. "Here you go baby. Why don't you sit on the couch, and finish watching the game? I've recorded it so that you can go back and watch it on the TVo." She said ushering him into the living room playfully. If everything went right they wouldn't fight tonight.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:54 pm
Richard was happy as he saw Valerie. The sight of her always made the work he did worth working. Smiling as she handed him the beer, he kissed her back before she could turn around. "Thanks, honey." Sitting down on the couch as he was 'ordered', he flipped the TV on and went to the TiVo menu. As she had said, the game was right on top of the list. "You're awesome Valerie." He said, listening to the sound of food being made in the kitchen. Then he remembered last night. The fight came back to him, and instantly, he felt ashamed. It had been him who started the argument, and all it was about was that Valerie had bought a couple extra dresses. It's not like we can't afford it... I'll apologize over dinner... Which while I'm thinking about it smells absolutely delicious. With the game back on his mind, he turned to the TV.  

SquishySlushyQueen

Raven Rae Knight

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:29 pm
Thirty minutes later, the table was set, and the salads were in their places. She figured that she could fill the plates and the drinks as their meal went along. Valerie lit several candles on the table, and a few that she'd placed along the kitchen island counter. She wanted it to be perfect. She dimmed the lights, and turned on a bit of sappy romantic dinner music. She looked at her masterpiece. It was just how she'd pictured it. She tip toed over to the living room doorway and smiled at her adorable man. "Baby it's ready." she said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear over the game. She quickly went back into the kitchen, and waited with a bright smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:06 pm
Richard had finished his beer, and the game was almost over, it was clear who was going to win, and it was his team. That was when Valerie came into the room. Looking up at her, he smiled. Standing up and stretching, he walked into the dining room. Looking around, it was all he could to stop himself from bursting out into laughter, this just wasn't his style. It was clear that Valerie had worked very hard on this though, and he kept a straight face as he walked over to her. Wrapping his arms around her, Richard kissed her on the top of the head and whispered. "Everything looks awesome babe. Thanks."

[[OOC: Sorry for not having posted, I had a big project I had to finish for school...]]  

SquishySlushyQueen

Raven Rae Knight

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:52 pm
Valerie looked at him with a frown on her face. She could hear the laughter in his voice. This hurt her feelings. "Do you really like it Richard? I worked very hard on it, and I know that you want to laugh at me for doing all this." She started crying a little. "I just wanted things to be perfect." She became depressed again. She plopped down in her chair at the table, and sulked. This was normal for her to be depressed, but she wasn't sure if she even had a reason to be so. "I bet this starts another fight." She said in her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:02 pm
Richard sighed as he realized that she saw right through his efforts to restrain himself. As he saw her tears, he intantly felt that same feeling of shame he had felt earlier. "Awwww, honey, don't cry... I love that you did all this, and the food looks delicious." That actually was true, the food did look mouthwatering. "It's just that... well," He knew there was no reason to lie, it would only make things worse. Sitting down next to her he put his hand on her shoulder. "It's just so much."  

SquishySlushyQueen

Raven Rae Knight

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:38 pm
Valerie looked at him sadly. "Nothing is too much for you. Not in my mind." She said honestly. She was being truthful. She'd give him anything in the world if she could. She hung her head and cried into her hands. "Is nothing I do to your liking?" she asked between sobs. "I either do too much, or I don't do enough. I just can't get it the way you want it." Her depression was totally blocking out his words of compliment about the food and such.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:58 pm
Richard looked at her sadly. He loved her, and he wanted everything too work out,but sometimes it seemed like they were just too different. He hoped she loved him to, and it had always seemed like that, but sometimes she was so distant. Then it hit him. Does she do all this because she's trying to hide something? Is she cheating on me?! In his mind, he knew he was jumping to conclusions, and he didn't really believe it, but right now, he didn't bother thinking about what he was about to say, he was frustrated by her tears. "Valerie..." He sighed. "Are you with someone else?"  

SquishySlushyQueen

Raven Rae Knight

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:33 am
His words were like a slap to the face. There never had been another man in her life since she'd met Richard. Her mouth gaped open and she stared at him hard. "How could you accuse me of such a crime to our love? No I'm not with someone else, but you! What about you? You would have never brought it up if you didn't have your own insecurities!" She said pointing her finger at his chest. "Who is she then Richard?" she asked calmly.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff