Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Sacrificial Guardian Angel (start!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:02 pm
Guardian Angels are a term used when someone is having amazing good luck. What people don’t know is that those angels are real. They protect humans and help them walk the right path. Sometimes, their voices never reach their charges ears. Those who stray from the path, listening to their devil side instead of their angel, if they listen to the devil more, the angel will age until it dies. Leaving that human no protection and a doomed fate. Guardian Angels start off as infant angels, the purest of them all and in these times, are the most rare. When a human makes a wrong choice, the angel will age a month and if the sins pile up, the angel will continue to age.

Now, there is someone who is making humans sell their guardian angels for something frivolous. Only one Guardian Angel has escaped. She no longer has a charge, and has a physical form. She wings have been ripped from her by that person. She knows that person’s plan. They are killing Guardian Angels, in order to gain power to touch a pure angel and steal their power so they can get into Heaven. Once there...they could kill God.
Now, Yunari, the escaped angel, must protect the charge of a pure angel. Not only will he need her help, but perhaps, he can help her feel like a human.

Name: Yunari
Race: Guardian Angel
Personality: She is calm and loyal. She is very commanding and doesn’t take no for an answer.
History: A former guardian angel since her charge sold her for a gun. Her charge didn’t really believe in guardian angels, no one did, that’s why it was so easy for them to give up their angels. Little did those people know, that once a guardian angel is removed from their charge, they die the next day, a painful death. She escaped her captor by a stroke of luck, namly God. She was given a mission to protect a pure guardian angel charge. Other than that, she has no previous history.
Appearance: User Image
(minus those ears)

User Image
(His human form is without wings)
Name: Kaido
Race: pure angel
Personality: Calm and Rightous, Very protective of his freinds.
History: He has lived in Heaven all his life, only traveling to Earth when God told him. He never knew how important he really was. And now God has informed him of the crisis on Earth and how he was the only one who could stop it. He was overwhelmed by all this. Especially at the fact that he will be protected by an angel who most about the threat. So now he waits to meet his new protector

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:38 pm
Bumpity Bump Bump Bump  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:48 pm
crying Bump crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:50 am
Bump  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:42 am
PLEASE!!! Someone join  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:04 pm
Come on!!!!!  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:05 am
Yunari had been following this pure angel that she was suppost to protect. It took her a while to get to him due to her wings being ripped out. She could still feel the sting of pain from them and she knew that her back was probably covered in blood. She then stepped out of the shadows and looked at him with her mix-matched eyes, "You are Kaido, correct?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:09 am
"Hmmm," Kaido turned to fine a girl looking at him. "Yes, and who might you be." Kaido was weary, Ever since God told him of the crisis he never knew who to quite trust.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:13 am
She walked up to him, "I am Yunari. I know you have been warned, but I shall prove to you that I am the one you have been waiting for," she then turned around showing him her back where her wings used to be, "The crisis is the person who did this to me. I got away lucky, unlike the other guardian angels before me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:15 am
Kaido shuddered from the sight of the wound, "How did that happen?" He could never imagin having his wings ripped off. it would be unbearable.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:21 am
Yunari turned and faced him, "The person who did this likes to torture before he steals the power of guardian angels. Ripping our wings off...was not the worst part of it. I am fortunate that this was all that happened to me. God sent me to help protect you. I know who this person is and what they want. After I tell you, I will be protecting you. Without my wings and my charge, I am not long for this world. Once I pass, another angel will be protecting you. Like the Knight in chess, I am a sacrifical piece."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:24 am
"....A sacraficial peice." he muttered quietly. He knew full well what happened to an angel without a charge. but it still saddened him. "Well, what now?" He was preparing to go home but he lost the feeling to do so.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:30 am
She nodded, "Follow me. This place is not safe. I know a place where we can talk and not worry," then she turned and began walking  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:32 am
He began following her, why must this world be so cruel. He thought. "where are we going?"  

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:35 am
She didn't look back but kept walking, "It is the place where my charge used to live. Before she got killed after selling me away."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff