Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
HELLO EVERYONE!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heartpellet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:47 am
HI!
My name is Sharon and i'm a new member of this forum!
I'll admit that I was a bit sceptical when I first saw this guild. t's just gonna be another group of skinny-crazed tweens was what I thought. I'm glad that I gave this guild a shot though. After I browsed through some of the major disscusions in this guild, I discovered that many of the members have the same REALISTIC goals as I do: returning to my healthy weight and actually maintaining it!
Like many girls out there, I tried and temporarily achieved the "perfect silhoute". And as many of us know, it is frustrating to gain the weight back in what seemed to be a fraction of the time it took to lose.
What i'm trying to say here is that I'm hoping to be a benefitial addition to my fellow members as well as stay motivated to stick to a healthy lifestyle.
I also have a confession.
I've turned to bullimia and anorexia in my desperation to lose weight, only because I did not see any positive changes in my body from simply excercising regularly and eating well.
Through my experience with these damaging practices, I have learned that their harmful effects outweigh their benefits.

So by joining this guild, I am saying that I need help in staying motivated and being patient with the slow-process of losing weight in a healthy way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:29 pm
I can relate on the anerexia, been there done that.

Trust me, you'll find many people here who are willing to keep you motivated and if you need/want can keep tabs on you.

I find I always do better when I know others are rooting for me.  

Soi Tsuba

heartpellet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:09 pm
Thank you Soi Tsuba for your support!
I'm hoping to get back down to 100-110 lbs in time for my grad this summer. I know that it seems low, but that was my weight back when I was not into binging or compulsive excercising (one year ago).
I'm currently 121 pounds and feeling like i've lost myself. =[  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:48 pm
Welcome!!

I wish I was as lucky as you having a starting point of 121 pounds..my starting point is 220 pounds, LOL, pregnancy wasn't too good to me on that respect, and I didn't even eat junk food all the time!

But none the less, losing weight is hard for everyone no matter what size you are...I wish you lots of luck!!!  

SquishyAngeh

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games