Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:24 am
Kai's Quest Thread

Hello there - my name's xo -- k a i r i, or Kairi/Kai for short. I've been hanging around the B/C Forums for a couple of years now, but only now have I dared to venture into the busy thread that is Soquili ;3 And so, to help me not spend all my money and quest for my first one, I've set up this quest thread. Comments are welcome once I've finished setting up, as is constructive criticism <3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:39 am
Funds

On Hand
Not a lot xD; About 300k?

Quest Gold
Currently, all the hold I have on hand is allotted to an SoA custom I'm hoping to grab when the slots open. So currently I have none for my Soq quest.

Needed

Female Fluttercorn (name undecided~)
0k/???k
Curse me wanting a hybrid that can only be gotten through bribes...

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:40 am
Kai's First Soq

Well, here she is. My baby ;3 There'll be an image once I've commissioned it xD;

.:Fluttercorn Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: ???
Name of horse: To be decided
Owner: xo -- k a i r i
Temper: Gentle
Breed: Fluttercorn (Flutter & Uni)
Main Description: Main pelt is very, very deep grey (thought not quite black). The fur around her hooves is a paler grey, which travels up her legs, before breaking into 'speckles' just before reaching her knees. This happens on all of her legs. She also has speckles on her back, near to her tail. Her eyes are a bright, crystal blue, and the insides of her ears are the same paler grey. Her nose is the pale grey, breaking down into speckles once more. She'll have custom hair and custom wings.

Hair: Her hair will be gently curled - not the standard, more angular curly. Her fringe will fall over her face, her silver horn breaking through her hair, which will partially cover her eyes (thought you can see them in between a few of the hairs). This curled hair will reach down to just below her shoulders. Her tail will be still curled, but slightly straighter, with the odd curled strand between the straight ones. She has a long tail, reaching to the ground and pooling there a little. Her hair's a very pale blonde in colour.

Wings: She'll be a Dragonfly Flutter, with translucent dragonfly wings. The black outline and veins of the wing should still be quite pronounced against her dark pelt, since her pelt's only a dark grey and the wing outline are black. The wings should be attached just behind her shoulder, and there should be two wings on each side - one larger and one smaller, though both the same shape. The insides of the wings should be differing shades of pink, varying from a very pale, rosy pink to a deeper, almost magenta colour. The predominant pink should be something close to this. Preferably they should be the paler of the pinks down at the thinner end by her shoulder, then gradually darken to the above colour and then to darker as it gets to the rounded top of the wing.

Armor: Hell yeah, she's having armor >D Her armor will all be silver and the above pink in colour, with the silver being the metal and the pink being a stone cut to shape and layed into the metal. (think of how the tortoiseshell is inlaid in this example. So feel free to draw lines where the light would hit and reflect across it and such). On her front two legs should be two shin guards, wider at the bottom and fitting as they travel up her leg, stopping just below her knee. The armor should fold around her legs a little, although not all of the way around, stopping mid-way and fastened by two silver straps. As stated before, the main metal should be silver, but on the front should be inlaid a hot pink stone, though in lots of different pieces, so it looks like a mosaic. From the bottom of the guard should come a pleated black fabric, to contrast with her pale grey legs.

On her hind two legs is no armor as such, but on her left hind leg should be a bandage (a white cloth wrapped around) on the upper part of her leg. It should be fairly small, and tied in a knot on one side. On her back should be a saddle, with the same pleated black material, then a fitted silver protector, then the hot pink saddle. Feel free to have a bit of artistic license with this <3 Attached to the back of the saddle should be a sword in it's sheath, only the golden hilt visible out of the sheath, which should be at a diagonal angle and not reach any further than her hind legs. It should be white, with black tribal markings. Keep in mind that the saddle will most likely be partially obscured by the dragonfly wings, but should still be somewhat visible since the wings are translucent.

The last piece of armor is her helmet. Her helmet is fairly small, sat neatly on top of her head, with holes for her ears. On the outer sides by her ears come two small wings, silver on the outside but pink on the inside. The helmet then moves down a little, separating where her horn is and continuing a little before rejoining under her ears again. The top of the helmet should also double as a tiara-like structure, similar to this, but not quite as tall. Needless to say, the gems should be pink. Once again, feel free to have a little artistic license with her helmet. Could I also have a helmet-less version, please?

Miscellaneous: She should have small, pink butterflies and dragonflies floating around her, and also a pale-pink hummingbird hovering near her tail, or even perched on her back behind her saddle if it looks better. Around her neck should be a silver chain, fairly thick (although not as thick as say, Sora's from Kingdom Hearts?), the odd pink jewel encrusted into it. A pendant shaped like a group of three feathers should hang off of the end, all connected to one, round silver orb, with a pink stone encrusted in the middle.

Reference image(s): Coming soon, I swear xD;
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Rose pink
Tag frame color: Colourist's Choice
Tag feather color: Colourist's Choice

Rough estimated cost: Probably Somewhere between 3-4million? Let me know if I'm wrong xD;

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:41 am
reserved

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:42 am
reserved

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:43 am
open~! <3

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler