Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
I has an idea... but i need help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does this sound like a good idea?
  Yes
  No... its uber stupid and you are uber stupid for thinking it... so away with your uber stupid self
View Results

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:49 am
I can make cool backgrounds with paint like with pictures and stuff... and i want to make them for you guys (at like 50 gold each, so relatively cheap) if you want them, cuz i made them for my friends from here in MA and they like them, but i have no idea how to get them to you...
im like tottally stumped sweatdrop ...anybody have any suggestions???  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:43 am
So you make the stuff by painting on paper, or something like that, right?

If that's the case, then you'd either have to take a picture of it with a camera of some sort, and then upload it onto your computer, or you can find a scanner and then just scan it onto the internet (If you don't have a scanner, they sometimes have then in places like Libraries or other places where they offer you a computer to use)  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:47 am
once you have your thingymajig on the internet just make a photobucket account and upload your picture onto photobucket.

after your done it will show you the link to the pic  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:32 pm
USE YOUR BRAIN WAVES!!!!!!  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:32 pm
User Image

If you mean on the computer, what i did was find a cool background and then took another picture of a cat and cut out the outline, and pasted that on the background sheet.

User Image

The Gathering

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff