Reply Cheats, Hints, Hacks and Tips
Cheats are fake Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxThe Devil 19xx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:06 pm
Please read all if you want to know the truth.

ill name all the following

the Gaia gold generator,

the daily chance glich,

the marketing place glich,

the javascript codes all a lie

please all gaians listen to me its all a scam for ppl to hack you. just accept the fact that there is no way to cheat gaia or getting rich or hacking.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:13 pm
its the truth  

xxThe Devil 19xx

Kirvella

Magnetic Phantom

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:22 pm
Well, everyone with some form of intelligence should know that. Unless you are someone whom can infiltrate the Gaian server from which it actually operates, hack a moderators computer to get free gold sent to your account or perhaps on higher to steal the very script needed to run such things as gold generation and daily chances and make them such easy tool's like a command prompt. Are the cheat's fake? Ofcourse, but can what I previously stated be done? Absolutely. But I never said it would be easy...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:57 am
xxThe Devil 19xx
Please read all if you want to know the truth.

ill name all the following

the Gaia gold generator,

the daily chance glich,

the marketing place glich,

the javascript codes all a lie

please all gaians listen to me its all a scam for ppl to hack you. just accept the fact that there is no way to cheat gaia or getting rich or hacking.
tk for the info xD lolz  

Twilight Claw

Twilight Claw

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:58 am
Talon Thastus
Well, everyone with some form of intelligence should know that. Unless you are someone whom can infiltrate the Gaian server from which it actually operates, hack a moderators computer to get free gold sent to your account or perhaps on higher to steal the very script needed to run such things as gold generation and daily chances and make them such easy tool's like a command prompt. Are the cheat's fake? Ofcourse, but can what I previously stated be done? Absolutely. But I never said it would be easy...
0_o you didn't have to give an overcomplicated answer xD lolz  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:31 pm
xXgeneral soulXx
doom

That was rather... irrelevant.
And yes, you could actually get the scripts and what not; but who on earth (if they had some form of intelligence, as you've said, then they should know this, but it they had that form of intelligence, they should also know that getting the scripts from a moderator isn't easy, and it's illegal. Why go through all the trouble just to pimp-out a character on an online pc game?)
would be that desperate... *ponders*...

Giro Teh Goo

Kerubiel

Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:49 pm
Well, that is not quite true. It is possible to hack into Gaia itself and change values such as your own gold count, as well as generate and duplicate items. Gaia doesn't have much security in place to prevent these sorts of things, as they are just a social networking and game site (other sites like Facebook and Myspace are equally easy to hack)

However, the downside is that you will always get caught. When values like that are changed on the server illegitimately, a sort of alert system can tell the devs what happened and the IP of who did it, as well as what account now owns the modified gold and items. So not only will your account be banned, you could even face wrath of Gaia's lawyer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:12 pm
Well, good thing i wasn't really interested in cheating anyway. though i do want gold.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Angel_527a

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:41 pm
i've never tried a cheat on gaia idk y i guess im scared?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:10 pm
click this egg, it wants to hatch!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gold is nice, but if everyone was rich, there wouldn't be any reason to go on this site anymore. Everyone would have all the items and that would be boring... T-T

Click this pet too, it wants to grow bigger!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Irako of the Desert

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Hesitant Participant 100

thug to the limit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:23 pm
Twilight Claw
Talon Thastus
0_o you didn't have to give an overcomplicated answer xD lolz
it aint overcomplicated, for anyone with medium hacking abilities its a bit complicated.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:00 pm
actually i sa this vid that that it probably does work (not gonna try)  

Angel_527a

Angel_527a

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:02 pm
don't wanna getbanned biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:59 pm
Angel_527a
don't wanna getbanned biggrin

lol if your referring to the vids on youtube i studied some of them and you can clearly see they are actually fake, study some of the vids u can clearly see where they are edited to make it seem real, but they aren't  

PeaceMaker989

Cheats, Hints, Hacks and Tips

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces