Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Capture Me Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:56 pm
CAPTURE ME

I love that person...
I hope to be together with that person forever...
If my wish won't come true...
I'd rather fade away like foam in the sea.

Breaking up with her two-timing boyfriend, Dene thought that would be the end of her troubles. How terrible to even think of such hope when she gets pushed and almost drowns at sea. Thankfully someone came and saved her.

Who happens to not be human.

So now, the man or shall we say Merman proclaims, that he has always watched her from afar and fell in love with her. But that's not the real problem here, besides always trying to make sure that no one can see the Merman swimming in her pool when she goes off to work. Is that when it gets too hot out--

User Image

He turns into a woman!?!?

At least he... or...she could still stay in their human form when they want to. That's not so bad right?

Dene
19 years old, she was ready to take on the world with her high school sweetheart. But that all changes when she catches him two-timing her with another woman, complaining how she wasn't feminine enough for him and acted more manly and nothing like a woman she act.

User Image

Well screw him, she was better off without him! The least he could have done was try and save her when his new girl friend pushed her into the sea. Not her fault she can't swim!! At least those two were made for each other!!

If your interested please PM me, also you will be playing both a guy and a girl. But its the same person. Semi Para and Para are both fine with me. If you have any questions or suggestions please don't feel hesitant on asking, as well as any slight changes to the plot.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:34 pm
Muttering under her breath, she took another swig at her drink. Okay so she's under age and she shouldn't be having any alcohol. But tonight was a good enough reason for having one! That cheating b@$tard! OF all days to do it, he head to do it today!

The graphic design company they both work under was holding a little party as celebration for a prosperous year in business. It was also only two days from there anniversary for been a couple for the past 4 years. So what does he do? He reveals that he's been cheating on her with another woman!

Actually, she caught him with the other woman in the back room. SO of course she had to say a few selective words that really pissed off the tramp before storming out. But what he said before that still stung terribly.

"I needed a woman whose more feminine and gentle. Your just to manly for me that I'm even embarrassed to be seen with you this past year."

Well excuse her for been what she is!

Dene drained the rest of her drink as she stared into the vast sea below her. The little party was set up in a tasteful restaurant on a cliff near the sea. Maybe she should just go down and walk along the beach. Turning around, deciding that's what she was going to do, a jacket obscure her line of vision as she felt herself been shoved off over the railing and started to drop hard.  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:09 pm
Kai was just swimming around the docks, wondering about what was happening in his family. His sister was getting married, so he was pressured to at least get a girlfriend. He didn't want a mermaid for a girl, he liked a human. He sighed, looking up at the docks and seeing that one human girl-
Being pushed into the sea.
A few racing thoughts ran through his head as he froze in the water. It was cold and humans couldn't breath as his kind could in the water. After a few moments of hesitation he raced off towards the girl.
He cradled her in his arms, pulling her up to the water's surface. As he made sure she could breathe, he pulled her to shore. He laid her down and placed his ear against her chest to make sure she was still alive.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:39 pm
She started to choke on the sea water that she was able to cough up out of her lungs as she moved to lay on her side shuddering for breath. It all happened so suddenly, she wasn't sure whether to still be angry or just be grateful that she was saved.

Turning around so that she practically laying on her back but sitting up slightly on her elbows, she stared into twin pools of silver blue eyes. Long raven black hair with hues of different shades of blue that reminded of water for some reason was the next thing she noticed. That and it was a man that saved her... A naked man. Oh wait. He's not naked, he just had a tail fin for his lower body. What the--

Perhaps she was hallucinating and was seen things..

She tried to speak but words just wouldn't pass through her lips, her throat still stung terribly.  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:47 pm
Kai opened his mouth, but closed it. He couldn't think of anything appropriate to say to the girl. He then sat her up, looking around. His tail flopped a bit, but he ignored it.
"Er-" he took a deep breath and yelled. He called for help, then looked at the girl.
"I have to go- " he figured that now was the only time to tell her. He leaned down, "I love you, I've watched you for a while now and-" he closed his mouth, not wanting to look stupid.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:04 pm
What the hell, if this was a dream. She sure wasn't going to let this guy disappear, even if his lower half was the tail of some pretty fish. Wrapping her arms around his neck, her hand grasping his thick damp raven hair, she pressed her lips against his.

Good thing that she was dreaming, because in real life, she would have never just suddenly kiss a stranger that was proclaiming his love to her, no matter how beautiful or handsome he is. The softness of his lips against hers made her senses go aflame for a moment, but it didn't continue for she gasped for breath as she pulled back.  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:07 pm
He blinked, surprised. He never expected it'd be so easy to tell her, he would've done it sooner if he'd known. He closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around her, but she pulled away before he could pull her closer.
He sighed, "You should get home," he told her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:17 pm
Laughing lightly, suddenly giddy with energy she waves at him while pulling herself up. Her dress pants and blouse were completely soaked. But heck, this was still a dream. "Whatever you say Mr. Dream." she called out as she stood up shakily to her feet and walked back towards the party to get her things. Hallucinations or dreams, she was going crazy. But at least it stopped her from running after that b*tch that tried to kill her. If it really was her that did it.

She just had this odd feeling that her dream/ hallucination man isn't going to disappear either....  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:21 pm
"Its Kai!" he yelled at her as she left, feeling happy as he ever could. He crawled back into the sea, his mind filling with the kiss. He then thought of something. It might've been the heat that made him make such a sudden choice. He turned into a human- it was a woman's form, but he didn't care. He scrambled onto the shore again, getting used to the legs, then went to find clothes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:47 pm
The next day it started out great! Well in the morning at least, until she ran into that p***k who cheated on her. Damn for forgetting that they work on the same floor. At least his new girlfriend didn't work here or else it would have really felt like hell. But soon it was time for her lunch break, and as always she made her way down the sidewalk heading towards the direction of the beach, as she always did in the past when having her little breaks from the world.

"Alright, maybe I can hope for another dream like I did last night with that Mystery man. I never knew that dreams could feel so realistic!" She flushed lightly at remembering the kiss. It really did feel so real to her..  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:51 pm
Kai was sitting on the docks, with her hair tied up in a ponytail. She looked around, then saw Dene. She leaped up, running towards her. She slowed down, looking at her. It didn't occur to her that she was a girl, and that Dene had seen Kai as a boy.
Too bad that Kai had already leaned up to kiss Dene softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:19 pm
'Oh what a pretty girl.' Dene thought to herself as that said girl suddenly leapt off from the railing and started to run. Probably to meet up with her boyfriend. Lucky girl, she thought to herself. Once again inwardly cursing at the b@stard that screwed her over.

Wait until she gets her hands around his neck and strangle him---Hello?!

The young woman she saw earlier had suddenly wrapped her arms around Dene's neck and kissed her!?!

If it were humanly possible, her eyes would have gone as large as saucers. People walking nearby stopped and stared in surprise and were also blushing!? W-what!?!  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:26 pm
"You came back!" Kai said happily, still wrapping her arms around Dene's neck. Her eyes sparkled, "You're okay, right?" she asked, gently stroking the girl's hair. She smiled, not noticing the uncomfortable stares or the fact that Dene was surprised at the kiss.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:38 pm
Okay this went from weird to strange. Especially when the young woman who was slightly shorter then her was stroking her hair and smiling the entire time as if this was normal. "C-came back? I didn't even know I left." she tried jokingly, but this was all unreal to her. She just got kissed by a girl! But no reaction of disgust came over her. Good god, was she so upset with two-timing ex that she was starting to get girls a shot and leave the men behind???

"I think I'm okay, but I really really don't remember you..." she warily stated, unsure what was going to happen again. Was the girl going to kiss her again?  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:42 pm
"Last night!" she replied, "You nearly drowned, you can't remember that?" A little rock of panic fell into Kai's stomach. Had she not reacted in time? Had the lack of oxygen affected Dene's memory?  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff