Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Clean and Dirty Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:10 pm
Serene Johan is a mess. Her grades are all over the place, and she can never find the time to study. She has many friends, but always confuses them. Everyone is used to this, even her parents don't get on her about cleaning her room anymore. She likes her chaos a lot and is never serious and a slacker. She is a very rich young girl, and lives in a mansion with her parents.

Wesley Allen is a butler. He is strictly scheduled and works as a butler for Serene's parents. He is just out of highschool and was voted 'Most Likely to Succeed' in his class. He is strict and dresses perfectly. He doesn't understand why people don't try to be their best like he is. He lives in a small room in the Johan mansion and is just slightly older than Serene is.

__

Name;
Age;
Likes;
Dislikes;
Picture or Description;

__

Name;
Serene Johan
Age;
Likes;
Popsicles
Fun
Not Cleaning Up
Dislikes;
Chores
Strict People
Schedules
Picture or Description;
Serene is very slim and petite. She has olive skin and long, delicate fingers with green fingernails. She wears dark clothing and tends to wear the same outfit over and over again. Her hair is silky and brown and curls naturally. She doesn't care to straighten it out and usually leaves it free to bounce around as it will. Her eyes, bright and sparkling, are a green hazel.

Name; Tsukasa Nakamora
Age; 18
Likes; Strict rules, order, clean and tidy places.
Dislikes; Mess, disrespect, laziness.
Picture or Description; User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:00 pm
Serene was lying on the bed, stretching. She'd just placed a call down to the kitchens for her favorite warm beverage. It was snowing outside, and her room was getting chilly. She sat up, waiting for the new butler to come with her hot cocoa. Her room had clothes strewn all over the floor, and one of her favorite shirts was tossed carelessly over the CD player which was currently playing 'Every Breath you Take' by the Police.
She sighed, not liking the waiting. She had homework to do, but didn't wan to do it. She had already done math, because she could do that quickly and was good at it. She tapped her foot along with the music, grumbling.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Manafai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:12 pm
Tsukasa walked along the halls towards Serene's room, thinking about what her parents told him before hiring him Are you sure you want this job? You seem so neat and obediant, we don't think you should be our daughters personal butler. He came to her room with a tray of freshly made hot cocoa, knocking on her door several times That music must be keeping her from hearing me, no choice then. He walked into her room, he showed little expression toward her room and tried to remain as professional as possible "Your cocoa is here mistress Serene, as well as a cup of sugar cubes to add to your liking. Please have some to keep yourself warm". He couldn't help noticing the chaos he was in, but he kept his game face on regardless.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:16 pm
Serene leaped out of her bed, grinning, "Thank you!" she said excitedly, gently taking to tray out of his hands and balancing it on one hand as she placed a few sugar cubes into the hot cocoa with the other. "Could you get me some marshmallows?" she asked, looking at him with a smile.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Manafai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:22 pm
"As you wish, please wait a few minutes untill I come back" he left her room while closing the door behind and went to the kitchen to bring marshmallows Maybe this won't be so bad, at least she has good manners towards other people, I shouldn't judge her because of her room.

He opened a bag of marshmellows he got from the kitchen junk food drawer and took out ten marshmellows, placing them in a plastic bag and carrying them back with him to Serene's room. This time he entered without knocking "Here you go, the marshmellows you requested mistress Serene, would you like anything else?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:28 pm
Serene grinned, "Thanks!" she quickly took the marshmallows and dumped them in the cocoa. "And thats it," she looked at him, "I never caught your name," she added, just wondering.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Manafai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:38 pm
He bowed down and got back up to show respect "My name is Tsukasa, Nakamora Tsukasa. I have already been informed vaguely about you, you're Serene Johan, age 17, and currently my mistress. However I am ordered to serve you alone and not anyone else, were you told of this already?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:43 pm
She blinked, wondering why her parents asked him to do just that. "No," she murmured, "Nice to meet you Tsukasa," she sipped her cocoa.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Manafai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:47 pm
"How is it? Is the cocoa to your liking? It didn't get too cold on the way here did it?" He was trying to make sure Serene was as pleased as possible because that's his job, but he couldn't help noticing Serene seems to be more elegent than he thought at first Elegent, well mannered, and yet she has a room like this and such a taste of her appearence, but it's not my place to be thinking of such things.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:52 pm
"Nope, perfect," she smiled, "So, why'd you get a job here? I would hate to have to be nice to someone all the time."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Manafai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:59 pm
"It is simpley a matter of family business, my grandfather aswell as my father were butlers for rich families such as yours, the income was not so bad, but my family was never the type to live in a grand matter, neither am I, therefore I deicded that this would be the best course for me as well, and might I ask what do you mean by saying 'You'd hate to have to stay nice to someone all the time'?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:02 pm
"I mean, if you have to serve someone you don't like, you still have to be polite!" she replied.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Manafai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:14 pm
"Indeed, that's quite how things work between a butler and his master, the butler is to remain silent and be obediant regardless of his masters care, it's obvious that not every butler serves under a nice person, but he must know his place or leave it depending on the cicumstances"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:16 pm
"I guess some people are better at that than others," she grimaced, then thought of something. "Hey, can I try it?" she asked, curious. She hated work, but she didn't see it that way. This was a fun experiment for her to try!  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Manafai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:29 pm
Tsukasa took a moment of silence to figure out where Serene was getting at "I'm sorry? Are you saying you want to switch rolls to see what it's like to be a butler like me? I'm not sure I can do that". He had little confidence in doing such a thing, trying to play the master and ordering someone else just felt too off for him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff