Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
The Lunar Eclipse Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:25 pm
INTRODUCTION!!

You are part of a HUGE rouge group, and a friend of yours has had kits. It is prophesied that these kits will destroy the evil 'clans' that are around, but some of your group don't want to kill the clan cats. They want to be one of them, not kill them. You can either decide to kill all of the clan cats (or try) or you can become a clan cat and fight at their side. The choice is yours, but choose wisely, because after you choose, there is no turning back. Which side are you on?

PROFILES

You must PM me your profile so I can put them into one, neat, beautiful post. And it must follow this skeleton;

Usename:
(Write here)
Name:
(Write here)
Side:
(Write here)
Personality:
(Write here)
Strength(s):
(Write here)
Description:
(Write here)

RULES!!

NO GODMODDING no one likes it...

You must fill out the skeleton before you can start roleplaying.

Please wait FOR PERMISSION before starting to roleplay.

No flaming!!!

NO one GETS LEFT out!!

Semi-lit, please. NO tking lk dis.

Keep them PG13, please.

we all start off as rouges.

You can have at most 2 cats (for now).

PROGRESS!!

Everyone is at peace as of now, no signs of war yet. Only a fellow rouge Has-been medicine cat knows that there is going to be war... and she refuses to say it. THe kits were just born... no one knows anything yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:30 pm
ACCEPTED PROFILES!!

Usename:
redrox123
Name:
Midnight
Side:
Clan
Personality:
Sweet and popular, but knows right from wrong and is not easily persuaded.
Strength(s):
Can smell super well
Description:
very small and petite, but is a full grown cat. she was born a runt, but she is loved for it. She is completely black but has golden eyes that are kind but cold
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Username:
Crystalstar_leader
Name:
Ambereyes
Side:
Clan
Personality:
Sweet, kind, but you piss her off and you'll have no fur left
Strength(s):
fighting and speed
Description:
She's pure black with bright amber eyes the color of fire.
Username:
Crystalstar_leader
Name:
Dreamsky
Side:
rouge
Personality:
rude, hot headed, likes to lead things
Strength(s):
Fighting
Description:
white with jet black paws and super light blue eyes that look like she's blind.
Username:
Shadeslayer101
Name:
Thunder
Side:
rouge
Personality:
rude, very territorial, hot headed
Strength(s):
strength
Description:
huge gray tom with really sharp claws and huge muscles.
Username:
Shadeslayer101
Name:
Stormy
Side:
clan
Personality:
sweet, loves a good fight, will do anything to protect the ones he loves
Strength(s):
hunting (speed)
Description:
small tabby with long legs
Usename:
Feathertail14
Name:
Starlight
Side:
Clan
Personality:
Sweet, likes to help others, but she can be persuaded sort of easily
Strength(s):
running
Description:
pure white cat with a golden star on her forehead
Usename:
Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Name:
Cheetahclaw
Side:
Clan
Personality:
Cheetahclaw is the best tracker the clans have ever seen, she is feircely loyal and will fight to the death for her clan and friends, but is shy and short-tempered around cats she doesnt know
Strength(s):
Tracking
Description:
Golden brown with many black spots, resembling a cheetah. Also very fast, due to being a Windclan decendant

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:12 pm
Everyone had always regarded Midnight as a kit, because of her size. She hated it, but as much as she had tried, she was never able to regret her size. It made sneaking around easier, and it made her feel different. She like d feeling different  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:14 pm
Starlight saw Midnight and wanted to go say hi, so Starlight walked over and said, "hi! What are you going?"  

Feathertail14

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:50 pm
Started, Midnight looked over her shoulder at Starlight. "Oh... um... nothing. Why do you ask? I was just going over to the uh... going to see... seeing the new kits! Yea...! Why?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:08 pm
"Oh, no reason. I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to see the new kits, but i guess we can just go together anyway. Come on!" Starlight bounced up and down, waiting for Midnight to hurry up and go see the kits.  

Feathertail14

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:12 am
Reluctantly, Midnight followed.

The kits were so cute! Midnight couldn't help but feel a rapid joy in seeing them. But then, an odd thing happened. Mira, the [as the clans would call it 'medicine cat'] called midnight over.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:16 am
"You go on. When i'm done looking at the kits, i think i'll go hunting," Starlight said. "Bye!" When Starlight looked back at the kits, she was getting hungry. She got up, said her goodbyes, and left to hunt. When she was hunting, she caught three rabbits. Later she saw a bunch of birds. She crouched and lept. She caught two in her paws and one in her mouth. She killed the three and the rest got away. "Oh well, i got enought for now." She made her trip back and went out again. "I'm just going to take a nap in the sun over here," Starlight said to herself. So she curled up and fell asleep.  

Feathertail14

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:24 pm
"Yes, Leaf? What is it you wished to speak to me about?" Midnight asked to the [medicine cat]. "It is about the kits... something bad is happening."
"What do you mean, Leaf?" Midnight asked. Leaf looked away for a second, her ancient face bearing worry. "Let me just ask you this; Do you enjoy battle, Midnight?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:27 pm
Ambereyes groomed her sister's, Dreamsky, ears. "Isn't it a beautiful day?"

Dreamsky 'humped' and closed her eyes, "Who clawed your fur?" Ambereyes asked and looked at her sister. "No one, I'm just not in a good mood."

"Are you ever?" Ambereyes whispered and got up. "I'm going to go hunt. See you later." She ran out into the forest, glad to be away from her sister. She loved Dreamsky, but she hated how she was so mean and rude. She let her paws lead her.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:14 pm
Starlight heard paws and saw that Ambereyes was running. She had a funny look on her face. Starlight knew that Ambereyes was slower than her, so she got up and ran after her. "Hey Ambereyes!" Starlight called. Starlight caught up with her and jumped in front. Ambereyes stopped, but not quick enough. Ambereyes barreled into Starlight. After they got sorted, Starlight asked, "So, whats up? You look like you've got a lot on your mind." She waited for an answer, then asked, "Is it Dreamsky and how he is always in a grumpy mood? I know you like him," Starlight teased.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:32 pm
Midnight came out of the [medicine cat] den looked somewhat dazed. "Not possible... hasn't happened since Sun was born all those moons ago..." she murmured to her self.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:29 am
(Um...Dreamsky is a girl... sweatdrop just FYI)

Ambereyes glared at Starlight, "Who said it was her? She's my sister and I love her." She twitched her tail in irritation. "Go hunt, kit, leave me in peace." She flexed her claws, she didn't want to hurt the little cat, but she just wanted to be alone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dreamsky paced, she was deciding if she should go see the new kits or go practice fighting with Thunder or Stormy.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:31 am
((oopps! my bad............ sweatdrop ))

"Fine, i'll go hunt," Starlight said. So she left Ambereyes and started hunting again.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:52 am
(its okay biggrin )

Ambereyes sighed and walked away, she felt horrible saying that, but she just needed to think. Suddenly she smelled cat, clan cat. She spun around and was knocked down by another cat. Someone was on her in a second and pinned Ambereyes down. "Rouge!" It was a she-cat. She had a pure black pelt and one white paw. She was small, probably Starlight's size maybe bigger.

Ambereyes didn't hesitate and threw the clan cat off her. The cat went flying, but landed on her paws. Ambereyes charged and pounce, pinning the kit down . "Get out of my territory!" She hissed.

"Your territory? Ha! This is Thunderclan's territory!" The she-cat growled and tried to struggle. She went limp, but Ambereyes didn't loosen her grip. "Nice try, but I know that trick."

Suddenly Ambereyes was knocked down and another cat was on top of her. The tom was the color of fire when the sun shone on his pelt. She struggled to get loose, but his grip was strong. "Get out!" He growled and got off of her. Ambereyes laughed, "Big mistake." She was about to leap when she notice there were three other fully grown cats. "What is your name?" The kit that attacked her asked.

"Why should I tell you?"

The kit glared at her, "So I can acknowledge one of the best fighters I've seen."

Ambereyes was shocked, "I'm Ambereyes. And your name little kit?"

"I'm not a kit! I'm an apprentice. And I'm Finchpaw."

"Finchpaw? What kind of name is that?" Ambereyes laughed, but quickly stopped when a huge brown tom stepped forward. "An apprentice name." He growled, but backed up when the orange tom flicked his tail.

"I'm Firestar, leader of Thunderclan, I agree with Finchpaw. From what I saw of you you are a very good fighter." The orange tabby bowed and walked away. The rest of the cats followed, Finchpaw was the last to follow.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff