Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
HEY GUILDIES I FOUND A GAME BETTER THEN FLYFF!!!!! FOR FREE Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haseo9

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:26 pm
Ok well theres a game i have been playing lately called Perfect world. It is a RPG game with basically the same action play as flyff,has a multitude of weapons,skills to go with the weapons,and character customization You can make your character totaly unique.

There are 3 races and 2 Classes for each race.
Humans-Blade Master and Wizard
Winged Elf-Cleric and Archer
Untamed-Barbarian and Venomancers

Blade masters can use the most weapoons in the game and has one if not the largest skill chart in the game. They are a meele class that uses Swords,Axes,Maces,Large dual handed maaces,Hammers,Dual Handed Hammers,Pikes,Spears,Scythes(?),things that basically look like naginatas,Dual Handed Axes,Long Axes,and Dual swords. They are a very rounded class. They need no magic points,they are all physical and their skills are worth it. They can fly on flaming/shining swords and spears and so can wizards.

Ultimate skills for each class (Obtained at lvl 59+ are power and cando high damage and can also do extra depending on stats*

Venomancers- an all female class that uses staffs,magic swords,and gailves. They know a multitude of magic and debuffs they can also transform into foxes and have the ability to tame a monster to use as a pet in battle.

Barbarian-the untamed version of the Blademaster with more def they also use only half the weapons a Blade Master uses. They dont use swords or spears. They can also turn into lions and white tigers All untameds can fly on giant flying manta rays.

Archers-They can use swords and Bows but only have skills for bows and self/AoE buffs and like all Winged Elf race classes they can fly with their wings.

Wizards use magic swords and staffs,thet have powerful magic but the problem is and this goes with venos too it takes about 5 seconds to cast a spell where meele classes take about half a second.

Archers and wizards arent good till high levels. Once your a race and have customized your character you have 2 days to make any changes after the two days are up the character is permantly that class and race.

Now there are NPC weapons which most people use,Rank armor and weapons which can only be achived through special methods,and Legendary weapons and armor which can made through gathering the needed mold which is worth assloads of money and only drops from bosses and is rare and quest weapons/armor which have stats and etc. Power wise from least powerful to most it goes like this Npc->Quest->Cave Quest->Rank ->legendary. Legendarys cannot be upgraded besides adding stats. Rank weapons have to be obtained by getting the right lvl and right ammount of reputation. You get your first chance to get a legndary item at lvl 21 and your first chance to get a rank item at lvl 30. Rank items are very power and have 2 openings for adding stats to them and come with the highest upgrade and alright stats,a cave quest wep/armor is almost if not just as powerful as a Rank item and sometimes as powerful as a Legendary item. Can ony be obtained by complete call of duty or in other words FB19-29-39-49-59-69-79-or 89 quests. Npc are basic items but you can make npc items too which can lead to the item having stats and room for upgrades unlike normal ones. Some classes have special armor.

The level cap inn the game is level 150,armor and upgraded items drop relatively quick in this game.
The game is expansive and there are some areas that havent even been explored yet *since the game was released in the fall the highest lvl is 94 so some people havent been to the max lvl 100+ areas.* The music for the game is alright and the gms are active and actually ban people for hacking and taking too much control of a certain glitch even though the game has barely any. Theres also a button that cuts down lag by slightly lowering the graphics even though it is unnoticable and and cutting down the apperance of characters.

Unlike flyff this game does keep you pretty entertained. At lvl 100 you can enter the horse races and bet on horses or ride yourself. you can actually get married and the game and the system will announce it at pretty much any level. You can pick up/embrace people and fly while holding people. There are also mounts you can ride. You can swim,fight people and monsters in the air,fight/kill monsters underwater, and guilds can take over territories of the world in turf wars for control of a small town or area.

You do not need CS and after killing things you can get enough stuff to sell to buy CS if you need to.

You can register and download the game at www.PerfectWorld.com

The download is pretty slow tho because of the file size but after t hat it is a fun and great game and it is even better since recently the new version was released. If it stops download just push pause then resume but it is recomened that you go take a shower or go take a nap if your downloading.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:18 pm
That sounds... actually pretty interesting. How in-depth is the character customization, out of curiousity? I'm a total sucker for that kind of stuff.

As.... as long as we're pimping MMOs, I think it'd be pretty rad if there was some Net Slum action in the Ragnarok Online server my friend and I use. 8D

fk12

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:23 pm
I'd play, but I don't wanna get addicted to anything besides Gaia. NO MORE DISTRACTIONS FOR ME. ]:<  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:47 pm
User Image

Well besides me. ;D

Kamen Ride

haseo9

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:55 pm
fk12
That sounds... actually pretty interesting. How in-depth is the character customization, out of curiousity? I'm a total sucker for that kind of stuff.

As.... as long as we're pimping MMOs, I think it'd be pretty rad if there was some Net Slum action in the Ragnarok Online server my friend and I use. 8D

You can go as far as face molding,make up,eye width,leg width,height,arm width,torso shape and width,head size,eye color,hair color,skin color,hair styles,ear shape/length,and some head accescories.Also eye liner,Cs clothes

and also JOOOIN. Also when you hit level 30 ill let you join one of the big guilds on the sanctuary Server ;D Just post your character name  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:04 am
Clown Of God
User Image

Well besides me. ;D

Yees. And the other girl guildies like CPL. redface  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

RoleplayPirateNinjaZombie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:07 pm
whats your accounts name?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:18 am
my characters name on perfect world is Miraido

Also i forget to mention All class lvl 40+ start to get skills that require chi*or momentum of attacks or skills* then you can release ur most powerful skill at that time.But after 59when you get ur transcendent skills the best class is Blademaster he can heal himself automatically,has a skill that ups damage 150% then adds6% more physical attack. At 100 u get a choice between demon and celestial stage final spirit cultivation during this time if you choose demon you might do more damage and theres a chance u might grow 1 demon wing for humans. also Blademasters at 100 can decimate a moinster, and has a skill that protect them and their whole party from damage while healing the caster.

Venomancers ability of Debuffs,magic/long ranged attack, and the ability to use pets to attack makes them the best or second best PVM class. Pvp they are alright if they are fighting someone their lvl.

Barbs being the tank class have almost no long raged s kills,they have abilities that give back huge amounts of exp and do a large amount of damage. though usually in close range.

Wizard are well like every magic class in every game,they use strong magic attacks though there casting time is a bit slow but still can kill a monster long range before it even gets to u. And are something good to have in a big party.

Also needing a CLERIC isnt a big deal in this game seeing as people will help you almost all the time. Clerics arent needed for lvling seeing the classes self buffs are enough. Though it can be needed fo big boss fights to revive people and etc.

Archers are a good class too and have great long rage ability but can be defeated in pvp easily against a BM. a BM using the skill spark eruption can beat a archer 14 lvls higher.  

haseo9

haseo9

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:03 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:48 am
I didn't quite like that game when I tried it a while back.  

Unknown R A I N B O W

haseo9

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:38 pm
lol what class did u choose  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:11 pm
LOL i play that game aswell! im a archer! xD  

The Method to Madness

Conservative Smoker

haseo9

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:00 pm
lol what your char name so i can add you  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:00 pm
I play Perfect World! Yeah, it really is fun. I'm not a high level or anything, but it still is fun to kill the monsters. I didn't realize that the Lost City was a major PK server when I created my character though. sweatdrop That's fine though.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers