Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
shows...awesomeness

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kelly The Punk Rock Kid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:27 pm
any cool shows you guys have gone to lately? talk about them. share vids and pics. anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:23 am
I went to my 3rd Dir en grey concert a month ago & it was incredible. They know how to put on a show. They make me so proud XD

And then recently I went to go see Fall Out Boy for their live FUSE tour in Chicago that was aired on the 16th!
I went into intense bidding battles on ebay for tickets. Best I could get was 2nd row Balcony seats. (which was better then others)
I was out-bid for PIT tickets by 2 dollars -________-;;. I was so angry.

Fall Out Boy FUSE Tour.

still an amazing show.

kladbishche

Kelly The Punk Rock Kid

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:42 pm
yeah, pit "seats" are the best. i'm very proud of my self for the amount of shows i've gone to at my age. only twelve and i've seen 43 bands since june '07. most recent show was the damage done, and most recent before that was the misfits. both kickass shows. i have videos from the misfits, my youtube name thing is 6blink182, so check 'em out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:12 am
The last concert I went to was by The Horrors. Not exactly emo, but they put on a good show and look hella pretty.

This time I'm going to Soundwave Festival in Melbourne.

I'm looking forward to Hellogoodbye, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Anberlin, Alkaline Trio, Finch, From First to Last , Funeral for a Friend, Underoath, Less than Jake, Jack's Mannequin, Emery and Saves the Day.  

satansrose

Distinct Connoisseur

14,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
Music Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items