Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
MS vs. Zomg! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fin

550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:29 pm
which one is better? Why?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:40 pm
ms is better cus zomg is a piece of s**t : P, they released it way too early, their was practically no beta testing for it, the whole ring concept sucks, levels and equipment is what makes a character respectable in ms but in zomg you just get rings,, its like gaia towns but with special effects talk2hand , but hey, thats just my opinion, i personally only played zomg for like, an hour or so, i kinda just didnt have much motivation for playing  

CHARMANCER

Life is Like a Peanut

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:57 am
I think MS is WAAYYYYY better Zomg has a few bugs that need smoothing  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:07 pm
CHARMANCER
ms is better cus zomg is a piece of s**t : P, they released it way too early, their was practically no beta testing for it, the whole ring concept sucks, levels and equipment is what makes a character respectable in ms but in zomg you just get rings,, its like gaia towns but with special effects talk2hand , but hey, thats just my opinion, i personally only played zomg for like, an hour or so, i kinda just didn't have much motivation for playing
That is Exactly how I Feel. If your New Playing, you got to look new  

rockman25

Aged Conventioneer

11,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Conventioneer 300

Life is Like a Peanut

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:59 am
rockman25
CHARMANCER
ms is better cus zomg is a piece of s**t : P, they released it way too early, their was practically no beta testing for it, the whole ring concept sucks, levels and equipment is what makes a character respectable in ms but in zomg you just get rings,, its like gaia towns but with special effects talk2hand , but hey, thats just my opinion, i personally only played zomg for like, an hour or so, i kinda just didn't have much motivation for playing
That is Exactly how I Feel. If your New Playing, you got to look new

If this is what you mean- there are people who look like theyre CL is like 6.9 but they are like 2 and then there are the people who look like a 3 when they are actually an 8.9  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:09 pm
Maple.
Zomg is just too hard to "power up" or "upgrade" your "charge level".
I would MUCH RATHER have an experience and leveling system than charge level upgrading.

Andwow. A dev. <33  

Zarow

Aquilla Claringbold

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:45 pm
Maplestory, zOMG! was a waste of time maplestory is alot more fun... and with that I'm gonna go maple.

biggrin Happy mapleing everyone! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:26 am
Is this even a fair topic? They're hard to compare.

MS is a downloadable MMO that's been around for years and zOMG! is a website based game that just came out. Duh MS is better because it was meant to pull in gamers. zOMG! is just casual so far.  

Zatari
Crew

DethHauq

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:40 pm
I agree with Zatari, and Zarow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:23 am
No compeition its of course maple story heart heart heart  

chaos-91

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:23 pm
Zatari's opinion is superior here. win.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:37 pm
MS!!! ther reason is Zomg is because they are trying to get more players that play MMO's such as maplestory to join so they can earn more money but in doing so they have EPIC FAILED!! their faces into the ground. this is one reason. Another is maplestory your armor, skills, weps, and overall gameplay is much better so in a fight.

Maplestory wins in a knockout.

- T h e W a s i a n -

Rosey Milk Tea

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:35 pm
Maple Story.
The way ZOMG looks isn't as amazing as how Maple Story does.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:35 pm
zOMG was fun the short time I played it.

I look forward to playing it in the future, when there is much more content and things to do.

MapleStory was always a chore, and never fun.

If anything, it was another IM service for me, and wasting 2 years to get to level 70 just wasn't a smart idea.

MapleStory was enjoyable, not fun.

zOMG is interesting, enjoyable, fun, and holds great potential.

But as already stated by Zatari, it's not exactly fair to compare them.  

A Rusty Nail

Gikaru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:21 pm
Well, MS was created by people who knew what they were doing. I'm too lazy to look it up, but Wizet probably did many more games than just Maple Story. What about zOMG!? Sure, it's new and it's a web browser game (if that's what it's called). It may have been planned for years, from what I remember, but I don't recall it being made by anyone that was that good at their job. zOMG! feels more like another mini game.

In short, Zatari is right. They have far too many differences to be compared accurately.

Maple Story

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff