Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Rachie's Journal! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Full BodyCast

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:16 am
I'm currently fifteen years old, almost sixteen and my goal is that I will have lost fifteen or more pounds before my birthday which is January 24th I'm sure I'll have lost more than that but just in case setting it low for now. I'm 5'5 and I weigh 156 pounds. I'm tired of how I look at myself and how i'm so tired over just running for five minutes or more. I'm not doing this to loose weight but to become healthy and perhaps try out for fencing next year. We'll see how this goes.

Goal 1: 141
Goal 2: 131
Goal 3: 120
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Before:
User Image
After: Don't have one yet.

I would appreciate alot of support because i've always struggled with my weight and image. Thanks everyone!

(Updates will be posted every week)

Next weigh in: The 24th (hopefully I'll be able to see how much I weigh on x-mas if not sorry!)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:20 am
yay good luck! Your birthday is two days before mine. heart  

Soi Tsuba

Full BodyCast

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:27 am
Ah Soi thank you so much I appreciate it. I'm going to the gym tonight and I can't wait. Amazingly I like the gym but I hate cutting back the food. Just need to stay away from junk food and I'll be fine. And thats so cool I'll have to remember to tell you happy birthday on the 26th  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:56 pm
Yay welcome to the guild! I'm happy to see another person keeping a journal biggrin I've fallen off the bandwagon and I'm not really crawling back on until I go home (after Christmas). So I don't feel right giving you any advice XP except for this:

You are very pretty and you need to tell yourself that you are, how can you love yourself later if you don't love yourself now? heart  

Starlurk

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:53 pm

Agreed, you're quite pretty! Good luck with your goal, you can do it smile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:29 pm
Thank you Kasumi and Star I appreciate the comments very much. ^=^ I hope I can reach my goal to and be in better shape than I am in now.  

Full BodyCast

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:02 pm
aw i was going to say u were pretty, but everyone beat me to it! Welcome and good luck!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:34 pm
Iconised Ghost
aw i was going to say u were pretty, but everyone beat me to it! Welcome and good luck!

^-^ Thank you anyway. I'm so happy that I have all this support. Good luck to everyone of you, I know you can reach your goal.  

Full BodyCast

Full BodyCast

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:25 am
Ugh todays going horrible and its not even over, I'll post what else I did at the end of the day for now just felt like posting.

Breakfast- None. (for some reason I can't stomache breakfast food, just makes me feel really sick. -_-' Most important meal of the day skipped.)

Snacks- a cereal sized bowl of low fat popcorn and a few spoonfuls of ice-cream (>.< so ashamed!)

Lunch- Ummm....they were like these grilled cheese things that my step-mom made. With some blue berries.

Dinner- D: Breakfast food.... I hate brinner.

Workout - Thirty minutes of biggest loser workout, and TaiChi (so relaxing and amazing!) also sledding but i'm not to sure if thats an exercise. I had to walk back up this hill about thirty times. biggrin It snowed really really bad, I looked like a snowman when I came in.

Drinks: 2 water bottles, and a pepsi.

Bad snacks but still it was an okay day I know i'll do better tomorrow. My gym opened up and well we were snowed into day but not tomorrow I'm gonna dig the car out if I have to. ^=^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:45 am
Act II 100 calorie popcorn packs are buttered and could easily overflow a cereal bowl :3 What's even better is no trans-fats! It fills you up too for awhile so maybe you could look into it if you're a popcorn love like me. whee  

Starlurk

Full BodyCast

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:43 pm
Starlurk
Act II 100 calorie popcorn packs are buttered and could easily overflow a cereal bowl :3 What's even better is no trans-fats! It fills you up too for awhile so maybe you could look into it if you're a popcorn love like me. whee

I should look into it! Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:55 pm
Oh no! I haven't posted in forever. Sorry, bad me! What can I say holidays -_-' so stressful. I have to get back on track, well everyone late christmas and a happy new years!  

Full BodyCast

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:24 pm
Hope you had a good christmas and happy new years.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:07 pm
Whenever I visit my family in Montana I give up on dieting for that time being. My parents always have a tons of snacks and sodas, my mom cooks high in fat foods, and sometimes we eat take-out. I know I could try to cook my own meals but I <3 my moms cooking.

I'm visiting for Christmas so of course you have to add that on too XD

In short: If you know there's a time where you're going to have a hard time resisting temptation, I let myself hop off the wagon and prepare myself to hop back on when vacation is over.

When my boyfriend and I head home we're going to have an exercise routine planned out as well as a menu (hopefully) and dieting goals biggrin

I just think, if you worry about temptation before you're strong enough to resist it, you're going to go cold on dieting. So give yourself some leg room biggrin

Happy holidays XD sorry for my rant.  

Starlurk

Full BodyCast

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:10 am
No thank you for the rant it makes sence. ^=^ Also I lived in Montana now i'm living with my dad.

Anyway I found this book in my closet and it was this weight loss bible thingy (step-moms) anyway its amazing. It has everything in it, if I were you i'd go out and look for one its really cool.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff