Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Lovely Poison Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:23 am
LOVELY POISON

One could say that opposites do not attract. But sometimes, it could be proven wrong by the most oddest ways imaginable. When a student stumbles upon a ancient textbook, bound in leather and inscribed in blood. Is it possible that same person would be curious to open it and unlock the summoning?

Alexiel is a succubi demoness who takes the lives of humans as what all demons do. It was supposed to be another easy meal for this human. But instead she plays for a bit and sees what happens. Knowing it wouldn't hurt to keep the human alive and see what (He/She) is like before ending that student's life.

How wrong that turns out to be..

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:24 am
The Demon

Alexis
User Image
She has alot to learn about the humans, they are not all the same.

The Human

Username: Leodouble_08
Name: Damien Michel Reynard
Personality: Damien tend to withdraw himself away from students, even those who try to help him. He is very quiet and doesn't talk alot, but when he does he means every word of it. He always seemed to have an interest for the darker side of life and when he stumbles upon a mysterious tome, he felt compelled to open it.
Apperance: User Image  

Goddess_nataku

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:47 am

"Pure humans taste the best, but its the eyes you need to look at while your killing them. They really thought they were in love."

The small gathering of female demons cackled over what one of them said as they lounged about on the smooth obsidian stones. They were Succubus demons, preying on mostly men but sometimes on women if it were they're taste. To sleep with them and drain all that human's energy dry, usually it was called sexual energy, which truly has the spike of taste they love to have.

From them a young woman with glowing gold eyes and blood red hair that fell down to her waist laid out on her back in a fortified cage made of hell's most strongest steel. Unlike them, she became a growing thorn in Lord Satan's side. It didn't help that her father was also once a demon lord before his passing in battle. Because of that, she was to strong and had to be caged whenever she wouldn't listen or disobey the other higher ranking demons.

Fingering the leather choker's stone at the center of her throat, she looked up at the sky, a dusky red as screams of the fallen souls of man echoes, they came in masses, painting the skies like moving dark clouds. The words of mercy and forgiveness, a countless chant upon the fallen souls lips. This is what you would call home?

Rolling onto her side she pushes her arm out between the thick metal bars to touch the dead burnt grass beneath her fingertips. Coating the very tips in ash, she lets her arm lay out feeling a slight warm breeze. She could only wish that some stupid human would hurry up and find her book so she could leave this cage and this time.

Stay out of it for good.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:41 pm
Damien was walking slowly back home after work. He was sticking to most of the dark alleys and unlited streets. For some reason, he prefered the dark. It mean silent, peace, and loneliness. Few vetured out of the house during this time, perferring to stick to normal behaviors for humans beings. Damien didn't like to be normal.

His blues eyes fell on a book that he almost stepped over. He bend down and picked it up slowly. It didn't seem like an ordinary book. The black leather binding made the book look brand new, but looking at the side the pages were old and yellowed. It had a strange of black leather and a silver lock keeping it shut. There was faded writing on the back of it that looked like blood as he read it slowly, "My name...is the key?" He looked over it again before speaking, "What does that mean?" He looked around it again before he found a name, written in the same blood color writing as the rest of the book. "Alexiel?" He looked at the lock again and tugged on it, "Alexiel..." The lock came loose in his hand as he stared at it.  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:19 pm
TH-THUMP

Her eyes snapped open, as her hand was placed firmly over her heart. Something was happening and her body was reacting to it. But whatever it was, felt like a dousing of hot fire upon her motionless limbs. Yet such energy felt so good compared to the lonely coldness in this blasted cage they put her in.

TH-THUMP

Her hands tightened into small fists as she rolled over onto her stomach as energy cracked along the thick metal bars, making a few nearby demons scream at the unstable energy as it singed them. A small grin spread across her lips as the nearby guards flew down, leaving behind a shower of black feathers. She knew exactly what this meant, just as one of them tried to reach through the bars to try and grab her around her neck. The ancient runes of her entrapment, what helped the others keeping her cage slowly started to melt away like wet blood.

TH-THUMP

Someone Found Her Book

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:57 pm
TH-THUMP
Damien could feel his heart racing, his skin feeling like it was on fire. The book flew open in his hands and the words were glowing red. He didn't recognise the writing, only that each symbol was burning itself into his mind.

TH-THUMP

Damien closed his eyes and felt the energy flowing through his body as he shouted into the night air. "ALEXIEL!"

TH-THUMP

It grew silent. The words stopped glowing. He didn't know what was going on. He knew one thing.

Someone was coming.  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:22 pm
An opening appeared, and she couldn't help but voice her excitement as she reached for it. The chains that were still attached to her wrists and ankles made little noise of protest as she pushed herself forward, the ends of the chains snapped by her returning strength as she dragged her entire body into the opening to the human world.

Rain hit her face as she pulled herself out from the human's shadow. The one who called upon her as well as her soon to be next meal. She was hungry and she needed to feed.

Tilting her head back her eyes glowed a soft gold as her crimson long hair lay damp across her body. She wore only the small black torn dress that ended just at her thighs and covered enough for it to not be too indecent.

Slightly crouched on the cold ground, she took in her first breath of freedom into her lungs. The chains clanked softly against the cement floor as her eyes snapped open, and a soft smile appeared upon her full lips.

"Hello..My Master.." she purred as she tilted her head back to finally acknowledge him, her next meal.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:36 pm
Damien turned around quickly as he heard a voice. He stared at the person, kneeling close to him as he felt the rain fall down on him, "M-Master?" He looked at what she was wearing and pulled off his jacket, putting it over her shoulders.

Something wasn't right with him. His heartrate felt like it doubled in pace as he looked into her golden eyes. He gently pulled her up to stand as his face moved closer to hers. What am I doing? Why can't I stop?

He kissed her softly as soon as he did that his legs felt weak and his body weary, like he was drained of energy. It took all his will power to even break from the kiss. "W-Who are you?"  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:43 pm
That small kiss gave her more then enough energy, it actually surprised her. It would have been more like a little snack to her but it felt like a full meal. Well that was rather interesting...

"W-who are you?" she felt him start to slide slightly from the slight loss of energy that she stood up firmly while also holding him up, or rather helping him stand as a wicked smile graces her lips, the tip of her tongue gliding along her bottom lip to get a last taste from that first kiss.

"I'm your demon Alexiel, a pleasure to meet you." she nuzzles along his neck, her warm breath brushing across his bare neck, blowing away the slight chill from the rain he was probably getting. "And you, are my master. For your the one who has summoned me." she purred.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:38 pm
Damien stared at her, not really understanding what was going on. He shivered slightly as he felt her warm breath on his neck. "D-Demon?" He paused for a moment, "Y-You can't be serious..."

He looked closer at her, trying to imagine her as a demon. He couldn't think on how she was a demon.  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:34 pm
She blinks for a moment before pulling back, staring straight into his eyes and smiles lightly. "Wow, your the first human that actually argues about me been a demon. First time for anything I suppose."

She looks around the alley for a moment and sniffs the air. "Since we already who I am, who exactly are you? Why did you summon me? Usually its either because they have suicidal thoughts and wish to die, or they have revenge in mind and I would kill the person then the one whom summons me."

Slipping away from him, she kept her arm draped around his waist, the chains still clanking lightly against the ground.

"I can sense where you live, so instead of standing in the rain like this, we're going to your place since you already sealed the deal with that kiss master. Now your stuck with me." she purred as her shadow started to warp and twist on its own, circling them, wrapping them in its darkness.

As it finally pulled away, they were already in his bedroom.

"Is that more then enough evidence that I'm not human Master?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:47 pm
Damien looked around, seeing he was in his room before he sat down slowly on his bed. He placed a hand to his forehead and sighed, "Okay...you're a...a demoness?" He sighed again, "Okay...stop with that master stuff...I'm Damien. I just said your name and you appeared. I was curious."  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:12 pm
She was already settling herself on the edge of his desk when he said that. For the first time, she was rendered speechless. By a mere human at that!

"Wait---you were curious??? Well now your screwed, I'm stuck with you until I suck all your energy, and usually its sexual energy if I feel picky." she eyes him for a moment as she breaks off the chains, letting them fall to the ground, only for them to disintegrate the moment they touched the floor. She rubs her wrists while looking up at him, the playfulness completely gone.

"Also, its normal for the one whom summons us to call Master. But I'll try not to call you master when we are infront of others."

Jumping off the desk she had him suddenly pinned to his bed. "You know what? You seem like a rather amusing guy, so lets make a deal. You feed me whenever I need it and I won't kill you. Your kisses seem to be good enough for me at the moment. And I'm in no rush in returning to Hell either till the next sucker summons me."

She lightly presses feather light kisses along his neck, purring in delight at the response he gave her before pulling back slightly. "This is going to be fun Master Damien."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:42 pm
Damien stared at her and shivered again as he felt her kisses on his neck. It felt like his skin was on fire as he tried to take deep breathes "S-Sure..." Damn! What the Hell did I do? Read one name from a wierd book? This is unreal! He looked up at her, staring into her eyes, seeing a certain glean in her eyes. The same glean a cat has before she starts playing with a mouse.

"So...I just call you...Alexiel, right?" He moved his head up a little and kissed her again, feeling that same drained feeling as soon as their lips met. He pulled away, finding it easier as he watched her eyes.  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:16 pm
The rush of energy that swept through her made her sigh as she lays down on top of him, practically purring as she nuzzles his neck. "That's right, but you can call me Alex. If you ever need me and I'm not with you. Just say Alexiel and I'll instantly be right next to you Master Damien."

Her eyes lightened slightly by the good amount of energy that he sent her. "Since your been so generous with giving me energy. I'm going to let you know, that your body will easily replenish it. So this isn't killing you at all. Its only when I completely drain you.." she rests her head ontop of her folded arms across his chest as she watches him. "Try not to strain yourself Master."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff