Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:45 pm
The thread is open and I've been filling orders regularly. You don't see any posts because I delete them once I've filled them, but there have been orders placed recently. ^^

The guild itself is rather dead. No surprise since there were hardly any orders being filled for a long time. With all the staff switch ins and outs there really hasn't been a regular order-filling going on in years.

If you've got any ideas for bringing peeps back, lemme know. *hee*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:08 pm
Oh okay. Thankyou!

I haven't really got any ideas as how to attract people, my shops all sort of died xD~

Oh, and I just want to say, thankyou for the uni-sexing items project. Awesome job biggrin  

REGINA SPEKT0R

Versatile Receiver

LabTech143
Captain

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:23 pm
Hmm. What if I had special potions and bases that could only be gotten through contests, and I held the contests out in the forums?

For instance, Precious potions to be used when breeding a Shiny slime with a standard slime to get a gemstone or metal slime. Or Dragon potions to be used when breeding elemental slimes to get...well, you know. XD And special containers would come along with certain slimes, like a bottle for a drake and an aquarium for a leviathan.

Or to encourage the roleplay aspect, I could hold a little combination RP and dice roll event. To take part, people would have to RP their slimes and the success of any actions taken would depend on the results of dice rolls. (Say for instance we're roleplaying American Idol...you'd have to roleplay that you were singing and then you'd dice roll for points from the judges. Something like that.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:32 pm
But the problem with dice rolls is that, say I were to roll a d-20 right now, I can't see what the result is.

Whatever the die came up with, I couldn't respond to it. (I would have rolled a die but the stupid post is glitching. scream )

I think you get the point?  

Evicous

LabTech143
Captain

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:26 am
It works if you think of the die/dice as your roleplaying partner.

Post 1: Silky Slime bounces over to an eraser and headbutts it. (roll die and get 1/10)

Post 2: OMG fail! gonk Silky Slime tries again. (roll die and get 8/10)

Post 3: Success! The eraser falls over.

You roleplay an action and roll the die. In your next post, you see what the result of your action was and post accordingly. It's like roleplaying with another person where you have to wait for them to post to see if your attempt to kiss/stab/poke them succeeded or not because you can't god-mode, except that you never have to wait for your partner to log on. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:35 pm
Jr Banshi
Oh, and I know it says it's open but this guild still seems a bit dead-ish xD

The updates are cool though ;o~

ya i dont get it this guild is kinda weird so ya  

Pink_Panther0412

BenjamenCrow

1,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:10 pm
I know this guild might be dead but it looks like fun. I was wondering if i was going to get accepted. however as for attracting people I would suggest making a banner  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:32 pm
i was wondering if we can still order or something because all the places where you order are closed till mid-augest so ya..........  

khalina is gonna eat you

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:02 pm
You can't place an order unless the ordering threads are open - otherwise closing them would be pointless.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:56 pm
Haha I'm back and apperently the guild is open and I didnt get the memo alright its time to have some fun, first to suggest I think that there needs to be a contest to see who can make the best banner. then you can give a free slime or items to the winner. The roleplaying would be fun and I would suggest doing several different genres to make it likeble to all no matter what your taste, and I might be able to convince a couple of my friends to join and be active members. biggrin  

BenjamenCrow

1,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:28 pm
Activity isn't really a goal of the Silky Guild - just something that happens as a byproduct of its being here whee  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:07 pm
well i assumed that because this place is so quiet that it was nearing death and I didnt want that to happen since by the time i stumbled apon it its glory days were over, and I didnt want it to disappear seeing as how its been around so long.  

BenjamenCrow

1,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:31 pm
Oh, trust me, this Guild is far from death xd We're the number 5 Breedables Guild right now, and we've been number 1 before.  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff