Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divine_retrobution

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:15 pm
has anyone used this product, i want to know:

-is it effective?
-are there any horror stories that go with it?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:24 pm
I would avoid the stuff if i were you. Anything that involves ammonia and bleach cannot be good for the skin. You are better off just wearing a large hat and heavy clothes (after all, it is winter) for a couple of months to achieve the desired effect. the cosmetic effect could be achieved with a little pale base, and a light dusting of talc or similar white facial powder.

using the stuff is about the same equivalent as getting a bad sunburn in the summertime, only your skin gets a little bit whiter and it takes many many "treatments" to achieve the porcelain white skin look. Only problem is, when you reach that look, it's too late, the damage is already done. Better living through chemicals indeed.....bah!  

Keevan Draco

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:39 pm
I don't trust any kind of cream that goes on your skin anymore. My friend had this skin cream stuff, and the side affects all had to do with a horrible, tragic and painful death! And there was over 40 side-affects. I'm serious. We were laughing HYSTERICALLY. Not one side-affect was something minor like nausea or... a rash or something. The least-scary affects were stroke and heart attack. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:46 pm
i wuld suggest making your own with lemon juice and lotion that you dont brake out with  

-Lo Va Tits-

Dapper Fatcat

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comrade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:04 am
If you want to pale out just buy a pale base and a pale/transluscent powder and use those. It'll be more effective an dlook much better.
NYC actually sells cheap face powder that works quite well although for a base you might want to get Covergirl.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:46 am
I heard very unpleasant stories about that product.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Life Issues & Fashion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items