Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Kazuya's 1 on 1 roleplay service Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:33 am
Hey peoples ^^ What's up? How's your weekend going? Oh really? Well anyway, back to business. I've just gotten back into the swing of Roleplaying and if I remember correctly, my roleplaying was like this, I could spell out everything right, and use proper grammar, but I didn't post entire paragraphs, so I guess that's Somewhere between Semi and Lit. Okay now on to the preferences:

arrow I expect you to not use 7331 5P33CH, 'kay? Same goes for txt tlk, we here at Kazuya Maeda industries love our vowels.
arrow I'm already doing a Forum RP, so now I'm only accepting PM Role Plays now.
arrow I'm on practically every day, when I'm not playing Soul Calibur VI, and almost every weekend, except every other one, because I go to my dad's that weekend. I'd like you to be a bit active too.
arrow If you decide to do a romance RP, I'm only doing hetero, okay?
arrow Pitch me an idea if it's not down below.
arrow Send me a PM titled "OMG PICK ME!!!!" if interested.

Types of romance RPs I'll do: (bold means I'd like to use it)

Thief/Law (modern day) stare
Angel/Demon (modern day or past) 3nodding wahmbulance
Star Athlete/Average Kid (Modern day) stare wahmbulance
Fire elemental/Water Elemental (modern day or past) 3nodding
Angel/Human (Modern) stare
Alien/Average Kid (Modern Day) [Kinda like Tenchi?] blaugh
Good Mutant/Bad Mutant (Modern Day) 3nodding

Other types of RPs I'm up for

"Final Fantasy" style quest stare
Two vs corrupt law 3nodding
Wild West blaugh wahmbulance
Stranded stare
Anime/Manga (depends on how well I know it) 3nodding stare blaugh (lol, depends on what you ask for)

Key:
3nodding = I'm good with this
stare = Do you have a good story?
blaugh = please?!
wahmbulance = Being done with somebody already.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:26 pm
Profile skeletons:
(All bio's need only about five good sentences at least)

(Thief/Law)

Name:
Gaia Name:
Number of years with your profession:
Bio:
Appearance:

Angel/Demon

Name:
Gaia Name:
Class: (Level 1, 2, or 3. Three being the most powerful)
Personality:
Abilities: (things like turning invisible, manipulating minds, flight, etc.)
Appearance:
Bio: (Why you happen to be on Earth)

Star Athlete/Average kid

Name:
Gaia Name:
Sport/Extracurricular:
Appearance:
Bio:

Fire Elemental/Water Elemental:

Name:
Gaia Name:
Good or Evil: (yes elementals can be good or bad)
Appearance:
Bio:

Alien/Average Kid:

Name:
Gaia Name:
Species:
Supernatural abilities?: (If so, list them)
Appearance:
Bio:

Good Mutant/Bad Mutant:

Name:
Gaia Name:
Powers: (limit of four)
Appearance:
Bio:

Final Fantasy style quest:

Name:
Gaia Name:
Weapon of choice: (anything except a weapon with the word laser in it)
Personality:
Magic spells known: (limit of four, and only one can be a "Ga" level spell)
Appearance:
Bio:

Two vs Corrupt law:

Name:
Gaia Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Bio:

Wild West:

Name:
Gaia Name:
Weapon of choice: (any gun that isn't automatic, plus a knife)
Personality:
Appearance:
Bio:

Stranded:

Name:
Gaia Name:
Good or Evil?: (a traitorous b*****d or a trustworthy companion?)
Personality:
Appearance:
Bio:

Anime/Manga:

(Depends on the topic)  

Kazuya Maeda

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:13 am
The sandy wind swirled around violently outside, howling like the Devil himself, but that didn't stop the commotion inside the local bar one bit. There was excited chatter all around, yelling, laughing, the banging of beer mugs on wooden tables, catcalls aimed towards the female bartender, and the distinctive clang of tobacco hitting the spittoon in the far corner. Near the bar, at a table all by himself, sat a young man, probably not even legal to drink yet, sipping a glass of hazy water and watching the crowded building while the pianist whiled away at the keys.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:27 am
Wheeler danced merrily with the drunken men, celebrating the capture of Bruto the Kid, which he had orchestrated himself. "Woooo!" he yelled, square dancing with one of the women. He spotted a youngster in the far end of the saloon who wasnt joining in the party. He walked over to him and tipped his hat up. "Come on son, melt your troubles away with us! Dance!" he said.  

otawara

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:31 am
The young man looked up at Wheeler with expressionless eyes, then turned his head back down, not wanting to join in on the "fun". What's so fun about making a complete idiot of yourself? he asked in his mind. He lifted the glass again, and took another drink, groaning slightly in disgust. At least it's something. The boy moved his free hand towards Wheeler, and flicked his wrist, motioning for him to leave.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:42 am
"Strong and silent type huh, son?" he asked. "Come on boy, dont knock it till ya try it. YEEE HAW!" he said, jumping back into the dance.  

otawara

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:58 am
He remained in his seat, lifting his feet up to rest on the table, and cradling his head with his hands. The boy looked up to the ceiling, listening more into the chatter and noise. Something about that guy was familiar, he thought, reaching into his pocket, and pulling out a drawing he recieved a few days earlier. What was drawn, was a profile of the person who he'd been assigned to capture, Wheeler "The Coyote" Van Daan, wanted for $5,000 by the United States government. The young man's eyes widened when he saw the picture again, No way, it can't be. He's "The Coyote"? But he's such an imbecile. He looked over at the dancing criminal again, and back to the photograph, and shook his head once more.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:03 pm
"Alright everybody..... Thanks for the party! And you dont have to worry about Bruto anymore thanks to your's truly! But I must leave! Its 9 o clock! So long my friends!" Wheeler smiled, tipping his hat off to the crowd. He started gearing up his horse for exit.  

otawara

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:12 pm
As Wheeler exited the bar, the young man stood up slowly, lifting his blood red scarf over the lower half of his face. You're mine now, he thought, his hand on the "Sweet Marie" holstered on his right hip. As Wheeler walked out into the dust storm, the young man stood at the window, watching as the criminal got set to leave.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:16 pm
Wheeler mounted up on his trusty steed "Dixey" and rode off into the desert. A half hour into it, he stopped in an Indian campground.  

otawara

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:24 pm
(aw, I was gonna shoot at chu as you rode away)

While the young man was waiting for the right time to follow Wheeler, he was pulled to the side by a greasy, drunken party-goer. "Hey kid, we got rules in this town, and one of them's no guns in the bar, got it?" The young man looked up at him with the same expressionless eyes he gave Wheeler, and nodded slightly, walking outside. By now, it was too dark to see Wheeler anymore, let alone where he was headed. Damn! he cursed, punching the outside wall. Fine, I'll stay the night here, and look for some information in the morning. He walked over to the white speckled horse that was hitched next to Dixey, and walked him over to the Inn at the other side of town. Strapped on the saddle of the young man's horse, was a Springfield bolt-action rifle with the name "EagleEye" engraved in the wooden butt of the gun.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:30 pm
((and give yourself away?))

The next morning, Wheeler woke up refreshed and happy in his tent. He quickly washed and shaved a little, and rode on Dixey back to town. "Howdy doo!" he greeted the police officers and the sherriff. He looked at the wanted posters in the office, spotting his own. "Would you look at that. I'm at 5 grand now boys!" he said, showing them the poster. They all had a good laugh for a minute.  

otawara

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:35 pm
(yes)

The young man was still asleep as Wheeler rode back into town the next morning, completely oblivious that his bounty was only next door to him, and he was completely oblivious to it as he slumbered.

(can't really roleplay sleep well can you?)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:40 pm
((sleeping is boring.))

"Hmm... Fat Hans is my pick for the week! See ya in a while boys!" Wheeler smiled, cracking his knuckles. "But first...some grub..."  

otawara

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces