Welcome to Gaia! ::

Home of Filipino gaians

Back to Guilds

charity home of filipino gaians;NEWBIES are welcome; fun games and laughter 

Tags: pinoy, filipino, philippines, charity, free item 

Reply PINOY Exchange<buying and selling goods>
PINOY Exchange<buying and selling goods>(should have this)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pinoi_pindongz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:13 pm
The Basics:

The biggest secret to save a couple of Gold when buying and selling items is to be patient. Gaia has 5+ million users and there are thousands of Sealed letters (for instance) for sale. If you wait long enough, you might just get one for a couple of k less. This also applies to real life.

Besides patient you need to be cordial and polite. If one person is selling a sealed letter, here's how you should haggle:
- Hello, i'm interested in Sealed Letters how much are you expecting for each one?
- I'm not really willing to pay that much for a Sealed letter, how about xxx instead?
- Very well, i'll send the trade. / Thank you for your time, anyway
No one wants to sell or haggle if you talk like a n00b. And no matter what, don't lose your calm with sellers. Why? They don't really deserve it and this is just a game. A game where there are no winners and no losers. Try to enjoy it, don't waste your life for it.
Knowing how to haggle is important. You should first read carefully the first post and try to see if the person is in the mood to haggle or not to avoid annoying the seller.

Don't pay more than MarketPlace Prices. If you value your offer for like 300k and the marketplace item is worth 150k then sell your items (if any) and then..... TRY TO HAGGLE! Be smarter than just buying the item in the MP. If you have the opportunity to haggle in the exchange forum just take it. Even if you just save 1k. Doesn't matter. If you save 1k 100 times you will save 100k. It DOES make a difference.

Study the marketplace before buying an item. Tektek has a great feature that detects how much the price varies. It auto-detects the products that are inserted into the market so you can compare if you are being robbed or not. Check it out: www.tektek.org

Small Items should be sold in Marketplace, 50-100k+ items should be sold in the exchange. Why? I will answer that question on the second post

Do not sell store items for more than it's store price. It's just not right. No one likes to be fooled. I consider it a small scam and I never do it. You can do it as you want but I think the honest way is to sell BELOW the store price. That's my personal opinion.

Price-Guides were usefull before the MP. The MP inflates prices so much and so fast (specially in Monthly Collectables and event items, which are what usually Price Guides are all about) that no Price-Guide can keep up the pace. Use tektek, it's automatic  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:18 pm
this is all about market place... so...
much better if someone will post a guide...
not all in this guild are know everything in gaia market place/exchange right?

like...
crumpled paper guide....
flowers...
ink...
bugs...
newbie's surely want to know what's the use of them...
sorry po d2 aku ngpost ng suggestion...
kc... nkita ku sa suggestion thread dito...
matagal ng d ngagamit e...
pwede nyo rn po delete to
blaugh  

pinoi_pindongz

Princess LoueLLe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:17 pm
Selling:
Red Guppy Cap=5,000g
Ninja Boots=3299g
Cherry Ring Pop=10,499g

Buying:
Winter rose=60k