Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:19 pm
pre-made characters!!
Made ups welcome!!

setting:
This school is off on a deserted island and is mostly attended by those who were rejected by their families or that just want to live far away from their families....

Made up sign up form:
gaian name:
name:
personality:
race:
weapons sad (if any))
bio surprised ptional
other surprised ptional
hobbies:
single/taken?:
appearance: ((pics only please!!))

Rules:
1.all gaian rules apply
2.when you ask for a character or make your own pm all forms to me and also pm me the word anime along with it so that i know that you read all the rules!!! or else you will not be accepted!!!
3.Romance allowed but keep it PG-13 please
4.fighting allowed but no killingf
5.no godmodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:49 pm
characters:
girls:

gaian name:Xannieh
name:Amaya
personality:smart, and can sometimes be dark and distant but she has many friends despite the fact
race:dark elemental
power:control of the dark
weapons:her powers
bio:Amaya comes from a very old family shrouded in secrets that were immagrants from Germany. She has two older brothers and a father, her mother died giving birth to her.
hobbies:Reading and studying, though secretely she does like skating in the park by moonlight when no one is around.
single/taken?: single
dorm #: 1
appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gaian name:KamioMisuzu
name:Kumiko
personality:comes from the north and is used to cold weather, she's really cool, and is one of the popular girls in the school
dorm #:2
race: human
power:none
weapons:none
bio:Home town is Salem Oregon, loves to snowboard, has 2 brothers and three sisters, your average student, favorite subject is cooking class
hobbies:Likes to snowboard and cook
single/taken?:single

gaian name:Breaststroker24
name: Safaia
personality: Cold to those she doesn't know at first but after that she'll warm up. Sometimes she can be dark, and she doesn't have many friends cause she likes to be alone at times.
race: Demon Magician
power:Controls the dark and some water
weapons:Septar and energy whip
bio: Safaia keeps her past to herself most of the time
other:She has a minion called Vee
hobbies: Swimming, Flying, sleeping Reading and drawing
single/taken?: Single
dorm #: You can choose
appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gaian name: Kenshin 392
name: Riku
personality: carefree,
power: fire alchemy
weapons: kunai knifes she puts in her drawers
bio:you'll find out
hobbies: drawing, acting, sleeping, reading, at some nights se goes out and pratices throwing her knifes at targets and her stealth techniques.
dorm #: 5
appearance: User Image

gaian name: dragostea_din_tei_1990
name: andy colt
personality: she is clumsy and is accident prone, she is very shy and doesn't have a loud voice in fact it's very hard to hear her unless other people are silent. she doesn't usually open up to people but she is trying to change that because of what her father asked of her only she's having a hard time with it.
race: she is half ghost half human [[her mother was a ghost only with a human form...don't ask]]
power: she can phase and fly sometimes
bio: her mother was recently killed because of her powers and her dad sent her away to the school for safety.
other: she loves the wind
hobbies: she loves to sing and draw in her spare time but never infront of anyone
dorm #: 14

name: Nykono
personality: quite but when made angry, will freak u out
race: Jap
power: being super adorable when made happy but kill u when made mad and angry
weapons: two knives (secretly hidden in the sides of her undies) keehee heh
bio: Lives in Japan with mother, father and two older bros...
hobbies: watching anime, listening to music and luvs to draw
single/taken?: taken...
dorm #: any

guys:

gaian name:bloodletting
name:mark
personality: a flirt and he likes to show off his muscles
race:human
power: his personality
weapons:his face
bio:n/a
other:n/a
hobbies:flirting and hanging out with his friends or his girlfriend
dorm #: 7
appearance:User Image

gaian name:Yoshaki
name:jake
personality: kind, carring, loving, has the sweetest smile in the school,
race:human
bio:He has come from a strangely violent family(most of which were executed by now) that he was taken from very young. This kind of thing influenced some to think he would end up just like his old family in it's stead we see his current self. He holds a type of inner pain as those who he onced lived with still doubted his normality as a mask like with most of his family and to get away from the stress built up by such things he came down to a bording school and enlisted another goal he wanted here was to learn law and in his own way show how he is unlike his former family in the only way he can understand...by putting them away. Though he isn't proud of his family he isn't one to allow those to speak bad about them. And that may just be his only source of anger next to those who say he will end up just like them.
other:He is slightly good at talking himself out of bad situations. Though at other times he is also known to be equally good at talking his way in. Psychology bieng one of his greatest intrests he knows well enough how to manipulate others in a nice way. Though coming down to girls he usually chokes up.
hobbies:Gardening, singing, writing, reading, and videogames take up the time when he isn't studing for his next big test.
dorm #: 13

gaian name: MadAzrael
name: Joseph duMaurier
personality: A bit...schizoid. Flirty one moment, cold the next, dark and brooding another moment, and sometimes even insanely happy. If anything...I'm COMPLICATED.
race: Succubus. I'm a vampire who feeds off the emotions of others. Especially the emotions of love and lust...
power: Oh, standard vampire fare...The ability to shadowport, that is, I can move through shadows, the ability to fly, the ability to become invisible...and superstrength.
weapons: I am quite proficient with a blade, if that counts...
bio: If you want to know about me...then get to know me.
other: I happen to be bisexual. Just thought you should keep that in mind.
hobbies: I am a musician. An artist. A student of life and love. Especially love.
single/taken?: Currently? Single of course.
age: That's not something you should ask a gentleman. :smirks:
dorm #: Wherever you want me.

gaian name: ShuyinKTepes
name: Shadow
personality: Dark lonely and sad
race: ??
power: just think darkness
weapons: two SMG?s with five extra sets of ammo, .45 magnum 120 extra rounds, 30 cal sniper rifle 20 clips of ammo, two Uzi?s ten clips, and his Katana.
bio: Ever since he was a child he has been on his own all because the only person that cared for him was murdered. The day his mother was murdered he escaped carrying his sister who was ill, three years after his sister was kidnapped and sold as a slave. To this day he travels to try and find, Harina, his sister.
other: he carries a picture of his sister with him everywhere, he fights like a soulless demon but has a soft side for females
hobbies: Taking pot-shots at targets, Drawing, musician, and a trouble maker
single/taken?: Single

gaian name: Strange Philosophy
name: Marius Nieson
personality: Dark, and somewhat cold when around others, he is definitly not the sweetest person and is not nice to people who he doesn't like...moreover though he is not afraid to show his feelings. Whether it be I hate you, you're strange...or even I love you.
Race: Devil/human
power: Mind Control(notably the meat puppet technique which in it's sense will force a group into being totally loyal to him to death), Telekenisis, Chronokenisis, and Illusion
weapons: A meat hook.
bio: He was born of a strange turn of events. His mother was captured by a cult to birth him as the anticrist as they took her in and began a ceremony on her womb in order to be assured the child would be as they thought before impregnating her. Though that turn of events was interuppted when a group killed the cult and left her back safely. Unfortunately her womb still did have a direct connection to hell and when her child was born the essance of a Devil was sent into his genes and hence he was gifted with some of those powers of his second father. As he was he lived a normal life till his powers began to manifest forcing him from the natural freedom of society as the people began to treat him as some sort of freak. His mother worried for him sent him to this boarding school to learn hearing of the many students who were considered different here. Heknew he only brought his mother pain and has made himself assured that he would never bother her again. This being his first year since he was forcably removed from school after a horrid incident involving a devout christian boy and a woodshop class he is a bit curious to what he may find.
hobbies: Cooking, reading, gardening, and writing.
dorm #: 20

name: Keith Asher
personality: dark, cold, mysterious, occasionally shows feeling with people he trusts, and is incredible obvious when he likes someone
race: vampire
powers: telepathy, telekinesis, and shapeshifting
weapons: knives, daggers, and occasionally a sword
hobbies: drawing, writing, training
only no tatoo thing and gold eyes

gaian name:areyboo
name:Areyboo
personality:strong silent type. He usually keeps to himself
dorm #:9
bio: he hails from the mountins. He is facinated with flying and that is his passion. He became so obsessed that he used dark magic to give him the ability to fly. The magic gave him wings but also a nasty power. If he falls asleep he goes to a world of demons and is tortured until he wakes up
hobbies:being in the clouds
single/taken?:single

dragostea_din_tei_1990

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:52 pm
dorms:
1.Amaya &
2.Kumiko &
3.Karissa &
4.Safaia &
7.seline &
13.Shadow & Rin & Jake
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:05 pm
Yuriko walked down the hall waiting for someone to show up so she could talk  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Disgruntled Minion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:53 am
Safaia wondered down the hallway with a bag slung over her back. She just arrived and she noticed that the school was pretty empty. Her ears twitched and in the silence she could hear an engine driving away and her last chance to leave drove away with it, not that she wanted to go back. After getting her key to her dorm she walked down another hallway and found her room and opened the door. She flung her bag on a bed and then walked up to a window and stared out of it for a while, before she left again to go find something to eat.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:08 pm
where is it *Rin said as she walked the hallways of the dorm looking for her room* Hey *Rin yells as she sees a girl down the hall from her*  

Blackrose01111

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:39 pm
Blackrose01111
where is it *Rin said as she walked the hallways of the dorm looking for her room* Hey *Rin yells as she sees a girl down the hall from her*
yuriko hears her from down the hall and turns around to see a new student "yes??" she said out of curiosity........  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:46 pm
"Full moon sways, softly in the night for one fine day. On my way looking for a moment with my dear..." he smiles singing down the hallway and reaches his room with a smile....then a frown at the number, "13....this has to be a bad omen...OH WELL! Heh heh what can I do about it eh? In we go!" He smiles and unpacks all his things getting one half of the room set up for him.  

Ceveo

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:52 pm
Yoshaki
"Full moon sways, softly in the night for one fine day. On my way looking for a moment with my dear..." he smiles singing down the hallway and reaches his room with a smile....then a frown at the number, "13....this has to be a bad omen...OH WELL! Heh heh what can I do about it eh? In we go!" He smiles and unpacks all his things getting one half of the room set up for him.
starts walking towards the girl but on her way she passes dorm number 13 and hears a guy inside singing and says to herself "looks like we got an energetic one this time.....this will make the school year even better than last year.....if that's even possible that is......" she said to herself with a smirk on her face  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:23 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Blackrose01111
yuriko hears her from down the hall and turns around to see a new student "yes??" she said out of curiosity........
um.... can you tell me where room 20 is? *Rin asks the girl*  

Blackrose01111

TacoGirl133

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:42 pm
Blackrose01111
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Blackrose01111

*Kumiko runs down the hall too where Rin is and Yuriko is* Omg! Do you guys know where dorm 2 is? I have been like searching forever for it!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:52 am
*Having been in my room unpacking, I stop hearing a commotion outside of someone running down the hall. Looking at the door and considering for a moment to just ignore it.... but curiosity got the better of me. I pad over to my door and peer down the hall at the people at the end of it*  

Jude_Lawrence

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:25 am
Blackrose01111
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Blackrose01111
"of course i know where it is....i'll show you the way....." she says while starting to lead the two girls down the hallway and to thier dorms  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:27 am
KamioMisuzu
Blackrose01111
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Blackrose01111

*Kumiko runs down the hall too where Rin is and Yuriko is* Omg! Do you guys know where dorm 2 is? I have been like searching forever for it!! 4laugh
"sure....i'll show you too just follow me...." she said while walking and thinking to herself "cool, for once i'm actually doing the leading and not the following"  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces