pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:33 pm
User Image

I have no idea why old people buy very nice sports cars, like Corvettes and Mustangs, only to drive SOOOO FREAKING SLOOOOOOWWWWWW. If you're gonna buy a damn sports car, you could AT LEAST drive the SPEED LIMIT. -_- I think it's pretty pathetic when I'm passing up all of these beautiful sports cars in my shitty Focus. Can I have your shiny new sports car please? I know I'll at least drive it how it's meant to be driven. Sheesh...

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:29 am
I think old prople buy sports cars because ther want to look hip for the ne generation..  

Dragonas-2

_Chi_Chan_94_

Tipsy Millionaire

8,650 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:33 am
lol that could be true. i just hate it in general when people drive slow  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:37 am

That irks me to no end. People shouldn't drive so freakin slow!

Reinbow Chi Tea

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:36 pm
Dragonas-2
I think old prople buy sports cars because ther want to look hip for the ne generation..

mhmmm~~
right.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:44 pm
People drive their sports cars "So damn slow" because maybe they don't want to scratch the paint on them?

For all you know, they could be uninsured to save money. But that's unlikely, you'd have to be an idiot to have an uninsured sports car.

This post was pointless~8D

Chucklenuts

Consumer

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:25 am
Teh Ultimate Dude
People drive their sports cars "So damn slow" because maybe they don't want to scratch the paint on them?

For all you know, they could be uninsured to save money. But that's unlikely, you'd have to be an idiot to have an uninsured sports car.

This post was pointless~8D

If they wanted to save money, they can drive just as slow in a Honda, which costs much less and is also able to drive UNDER the speed limit.

And I don't see how driving the speed limit is going to scratch the paint. If you buy a nice car and are afraid of scratching the paint, you're better off not driving it at all, or better yet, not even buying the car. Cars are meant to be driven. ^^;

It just seems that they want to "go out for a drive" when I've got s**t I need to get done. >_> I might as well have a brand new Lexus or a 'Vet to zoom around town in, and they can take a nice leisurely drive in my Focus. =B

/rant

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:21 am
i think that old ppl buy sprots cars just to tick us off with there slow driving!!! XD thats my belief  

ooyajima

PulsarMoth

Wheezing Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:50 pm
Dragonas-2

They want to be 'cool' lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:13 am

*lucky.EXE detected as a threat*

i bet you'd be pissed even more if an elderly person crashes their sports car into your Focus and couldn't slow down because old Gramps decided to take a nap or couldn't hit the brake because of his arthritis

i'd prefer the elderly to drive slow kthnx

*lucky.EXE quarantined*

hypokrisis

The Delirium Trigger

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:24 pm
It's because they spend their whole lives saving money for no reason whatsoever other than to live the old 'american dream'. Though, once they get old... those GIGANTIC houses and powerful as ******** cars do them no good 'cause they're ABOUT. TO. DIE.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:41 am
They want revenge on the younger people because they don't like our ways. Example:
sign: 40 miles per hour
old grandma who can't see the 0: *drives 4 miles per hour and poots. The poot stunk up the town.*
Young man: "Lady,Oh, that stunk!"
grandma:"put my radio on punk?"  

princely love

2,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

AAX8

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:13 pm
I don't like you very much, but i agree.
Sometimes they fake being def and expect us to beleive them just because they are old!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:39 pm
If you remember the speed limits used to be lower due to the actual capabilities of the automobile. Judging from that fact it can be drawn that MAYBE just MAYBE they're simply obeying the rules of the road from their childhood and adolescence.  

The Delirium Trigger

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

conigwolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:30 am
It really annoys me to see old people in sports cars. GOD, we nearly ran into and old guy because he suddenly dropped his speed to 10 mph. Then you see them get out of the freaking car wearing teen clothes headsets on. I bet they drive slow for fun to cause other drivers to be late and irritable.  
Hell~~Let the hate begin! >=O

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff