Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
im not sure . . .

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roukan Ookami

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:08 am
. . . where i should post this or what to even do about this.

let me explain

OK so lately a lot of weird s**t has been happening, first it started off with this shadow thing. . .
yeah me and my sister were at the bus stop like a week ago waiting to be picked up, it was snowing and dark, so it was kinda hard for me to see things. well we were standing there and i was looking up the street, from which our bus always comes, well as i was watching for the bus i saw what looked like a ******** shadow (a persons shadow, but it wasn't on the ground, it was free standing, well more like DARTING) it zipped across the road!!! (it didn't bounce when it moved, it kinda glided really fast!!! it kinda reminds me of that episode of Ghost Hunters, the one where they went to the St. Augustine Light house in Florida! with the quick moving shadows!!! it moved just like that!!!) at first i thought i was going crazy, or i was being delusional (seeing as it was to early to even be awake, and i was dead tired.) but then my sister was like "WHAT THE ******** WAS THAT!?"
ok so yeah i ALMOST started crying, because NEVER in my life has my sister witnessed the same paranormal s**t that i have been witnessing all my life! so at first i was thinking "s**t WHAT THE ********!?!?!" and then i was thinking"FINALLY!!! THIS PROVES IM NOT CRAZY!!!" after that i thought "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? I WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN"

for like a week after that my mom thought we were BOTH crazy and just making this stuff up. . . so i pushed it out of my mind. well 3days ago i was dead sleep, but woke up because it felt like someone was in my room, i rolled over but wasn't paying attention. but like 6seconds after i settled my brain made the connection, i saw a shadow of a person standing at the end of my bed!!! i didn't know what to do so i just lied there and pretended to be sleeping. i was so scared i thought my heart was going to EXPLODE inside my chest, it was racing that much!

then last night my mom, my sister, her friend, and i were in the van driving home from the movie theater, when we passed the SAME spot where i first saw the shadow! BEHOLD! i saw it again!!!! this time it was leaning, with its arms across its chest, against a tree, i had done a double take and it was still there!!! so it WAS NOT my imagination! it was really there!!!!

im not sure if this is a ghost or something else, but its starting to scared me a QUITE a bit.

any ideas? or information? something? anything really! i would be SO thankful for anything that would calm me down a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:39 am
Although I have seen one or two shadow-esk things moving about before, I can't confirm if they were anything but a very unusual trick of the light or mind.

Sorry that I couldn't shed more light on this.  

Recursive Paradox

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:17 pm
First of all, remember to breathe. ^^

Secondly, chances are it's something small. Except for in your room, it looks localized, and in your room could very well be a night terror which picked up your earlier experience.

What is your point of view on what you do/can do to protect yourself and be safe?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:54 pm
Deoridhe
First of all, remember to breathe. ^^

Secondly, chances are it's something small. Except for in your room, it looks localized, and in your room could very well be a night terror which picked up your earlier experience.

What is your point of view on what you do/can do to protect yourself and be safe?

lol yes, it would be VERY bad if i stopped breathing.

i think you might be right, all the times that i have seen it, it was either REALLY early in the morning, when im barely functioning, and at night, when im starting to get tired.

thanks! ^_^
it must be my mind playing tricks on me or something, or my over reactive imagination.  

Roukan Ookami

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100

Roukan Ookami

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:58 pm
LadyBanhammer
Although I have seen one or two shadow-esk things moving about before, I can't confirm if they were anything but a very unusual trick of the light or mind.

thats quite alright! thank you for at least reading

i must say i love your siggy, life does seem that way sometimes ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:43 pm
Roukan Ookami
LadyBanhammer

thats quite alright! thank you for at least reading

i must say i love your siggy, life does seem that way sometimes ^_^

Thank you. ^^  

Recursive Paradox

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out