Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Mistletoe~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:26 am
User Image

They met at summer camp...YEARS ago.

Then they bumped into each other at a party...

Then another party.....

then another...

but here's the thing..they luaghed and enjoyed each others company..but never knew each others name.

Another party just came up..a christmas party to be exact. They met under the misletoe. They kissed and smiled. A friend called his name..he turned then looked back at her..and she was gone.

How is he gonna find her again?..and if he does..will there be more then a kiss?...oh yea..did i mention he's engaged?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:51 am
heart okay YES i need you to play more then one character..mainly the guys. I need someone who can add to the story so we dont flatline. AND I give what I get so..Semi-lit to literate pwease!? just PM me the pro's kay?..and By the way. I dont have much rules..just dont get me banned heart

Name:[when young then older]
bio: [optional]
username:

The girl:
Name: Amanda Harrison
Pic: her when she was young - User Image her NOW-User Image
Bio: Normal life growing up..she lives the wild life! Woooot. She works in New York City at Victoria secret...ehehe. She likes the guy..but doubts if she'll see him again

The fiance-
Name :Sharon Dale
pic-User Image
Bio: The guys fiance.She's clueless about the girl but actually works with her. She can be a royal pain

~
Name:Matthew Anthony Fang.
Pic: User Image AND SHABAM! Now! User Image Without the Kitty.
bio: Matthew has lived most of his life, wishing he could find the girl he'd met at camp many years before, now that he's found her, he may never see her again. He just doesn't know it's her.
username: xXMatthewFangXx  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:22 am
He smiled softly, then looked at the picture on his desk of his desk, of his old camp mate with a smile. She kinda looks like that cute, frinedly girl from the party. He shudderd as he looked at his wife to be's picture, sighing, he checked his watch. He had to go pick her lunch up and bring it to her. He quickly ran out of the building, going home he made their lunches, hopping back in his car he drove downtown and walked inside. "Oi love!" His british accent was thick, it slurred his words. "I brought you lunch." he said as he gentlly kissed her cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:27 am
Sharon smiled,brushing her hair back "Hey darling" she kissed his cheek and took her lunch. "I'll be back in a moment..somthings up with the inventory and I have to go get it kay?" she went behind the counter and into the back room.

Amanda asked Sharon where to drop the boxes. She said the front desk. She rolled her eyes and carried the huge box to the front desk with a "umph". She slid it to the edge,not realizing there was a guy there till she looked up.She was startled. SHe gasped,"Oh..um .Im sorry" she chuckled lightly. She grabbed her pen "Can I help YOu?" she looked at him,blowing her bags out of her face. He looks familar...  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:52 am
His eye's widend as he looked at the girl. "Oh m-me n-no, I'm just waiting for my fiance to come back." He said glumly, longign for thoes extra moments where she was gone. He sighed as he slid over the counter. "Sorry about her, she can be a bit...Just wow sometimes.." He said as he looked her over, she's so fimilar, her lips, I remember thoes lips.. "I'm uh, Matthew.."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:59 am
"Uh..Amanda" she smiled. She relaxed,glad he wasn't a customer..considering where they were. She smiled softly. "Yeah..Sharons my boss..I just got the job" she said simply..Fiance?..Damn

Sharon came out with a thick book, full of loose papers. "Hey Amanda? I need you to sort these out..you don't mind do you? I know its your break and all..thanks" she smiled without giving Amanda a break. She smiled at Matthew "She's the new girl..I see you've met." she smiled and led him around the corner. "I'll be back.."

Amanda nodded,without complaining.She couldn't.She needed the moeny. She opened the book...this was gonna take hours.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:15 am
He smiled at her. "Really, well welcome, I'm sure you'll to wonderful Amanda.." He looked at Sharon. "Aw come on love, she's new give th epoor girl a brake. You can go eat your lunch and I'll help her." He kissed her softly, slightly disgusted as he walked over to Amanda and sat down nexxt to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:03 pm
Sharon sighed "well..." she pouted "Fine. I'll see if one of the girls will come with me.." She flipped her blond hair and went out the door. "See you darling." she smiled as she left down the street,slipping her winter coat on.

[btw if you couldn't tell..its the holiday season]

Amanda smiled softly. "Thanks..but you didn't have too.." she opened the books.LOTS of numbers..Oh God help me... she muttered. She started filing the papers out. "So..what do you do for a living?" she asked as she sorted through the papers. Every so often she would blow a strand of hair out of her face. She did that since she was a kid.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:02 pm
He waved good bye smiling, it faded when she left."Oh how I loath her.." He said glumly. "Well, if you ask her I'm in the bussiness of finace, but I just do random jobs, that make alot of money..Don't tell her that though, because if we ever geta divorce after we get married she'll trya nd take ALL my money." He said chuckling half heartedly. He reached forward and gabbed the strand of hair tucking it behind her ear. "My old camp mate used to do that...Same with this women I met at a chrismas party, they both kinda looked like you.."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:20 pm
"If you loath her then why did you propose?" she asked chuckling. When he touched her hair,she tensed a bit. "Camp?" she used to go to camp. She thought about it. "That wouldn't be camp Grenada would it?" she tilted her head to the side. She put her pen down. It couldn't be Shadow could it? Shadow was her nickname for him at the camp.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:25 pm
"Yeah actully I did go there.." he said smiling slightly. "I remember this gir who looked like you and did the hair thing, she used to call me shadow because I always stayed in the shade, my hair was always in my face and I always wore my hood to hide my face...I miss talking to her.."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:44 pm
"Holy s**t" she luaghed,kinda freaked out. She put her hand to her forhead. "Naw..this can't be happening. " she looked at him shocked. "No way.." she smiled. "Well..if 'shadow' called me Fruit ball then your talking to her" she smiled. She couldn't believe it..it had been years.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:47 pm
He smiled as he attacked her knockign her to the ground he embraced her tightly. "And it wasn't fruit ball...Just so you know my accent made it sound like that..I was honestly saying f-ru-i-t-y ball."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:59 pm
She luaghed and hugged him back. "I know..i was testing you" she giggled. A customer came in. She snickered and got out of his grasp and stood up,quickly. "Hi..how can I help you?" she glanced down at Matthew ,trying not to luagh. SHe nodded to the customer as the customer went and started looking through the lingere. When the customer wasn't looking she got on her knees by him "I can't believe you of all people is getting married...to Sharon"  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:50 pm
He smiled as he looked at her. "You sure love?" He asked smirking. When she went down on her knees he pouted and pulled her on him. "Urgh neither can I...I kinda hate her...She used to be nice BELIEVE IT OR NOT! Now she's a total b***h.." He mutterd. "She only likes me for my money and abbs." He said laughing. "NO LOGNER CAN I BE MADE FUN FO AND CALLED SCRAWY SHADOW!" He grinned lifting up his shirt to reveal nicly tonned abbs and a n****e ring..  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff