Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
What If....(one girl) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:50 pm
In a perfect world, we are all predestined to everything.
From the second we are born, our future is planned out for the rest of our lives.

What color your car is...
What your job is....
Who your friends are...
Who your soul mate is.
Those who refuse to comply are ELIMINATED.
But What if....

....You fell in love with someone who was not your perfect match?
What if you started having independant thoughts?
What if you made your own choices?
Dare you destroy the 'perfect' world in which you live in?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:01 pm
CHARACTER PROFILES

Gaianame~

My assigned name is~

Last time I checked, I was~(Age)

I am SO not a clone~
(appearance)

Gaianame~ otawara

My assigned name is~ GENESIS-987321JZ12- Ryan

Last time I checked, I was~21

I am SO not a clone~User Image

Gaianame~ TeHsChNoZbErRy

My assigned name is~ Liberty 5-3000- Libby

Last time I checked, I was~19

I am SO not a clone~
User Image  

otawara

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:20 pm
((You wanna start or should I?))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:27 pm
Ryan made his way to his work station, passing by one of the guards who guarded one of the many exits of The City.  

otawara

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:30 pm
Liberty was sitting in the house, fiddling with her guitar. Her mother stood in the doorway, watching her daughter with bags under her eyes.
"Libby, you aren't supposed to play," she whispered. "Its not supposed to happen."
Libby sighed, setting the instrument aside, "Sorry mom," she murmured, imagining the secretary job she was required to acquire so she could meet her rich husband. She grimaced, "What is it?"
"You're leaving the City today, visiting your grandmother." Her mother stepped back, "Its time to go."
Liberty grabbed her guitar and ran out the door, snagging her ID card off the counter. "Bye!" she called out to her mother as she raced out the door and down the street towards the exit.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:38 pm
Ryan quickly found his station and sat down. From his station he had a nice view of the lobby and the white roof of the City. He sighed deeply, not wanting to be there. He noticed that Ross, the secretary was gone. Perhaps she had won the lottery to the 'Haven'? He hadnt tuned into the lottery drawing last night, he had to desintigrate the trash.  

otawara

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:43 pm
Liberty quickly went into the home for the older people. She slipped into the room that her grandmother was contained in. The old woman was happy to see her, and her eyes went immediately to the guitar strapped onto Liberty's back.
A quick click of the tongue, "What would your mother say?" she said, but smiled anyways.
Liberty grinned, then imitated her mother's voice, "Libby, you aren't supposed to play!"
The grandmother tossed her head back and laughed.
Liberty sat down across from her grandmother, "Can you keep it here?"
The grandmother nodded, "You do know that I was chosen to be a musician, it would be normal for me to keep a guitar... for sentimental value of course, my fingers are too old for me to play," the woman's eyes sparkled.
Liberty smiled, "Thanks Granny,"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:47 pm
Ryan thought for a minute, something he was starting to do a lot these days. He had overheard some men from the executive department speaking about how Ross had a bone marrow disease. He was no doctor, but he knew she wouldnt be able to move if she really had bone marrow disease. And now she was gone.  

otawara

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:49 pm
After spending a day talking with her grandmother, who was immensely preferable to her mother, Libby left the old folks home. She began to walk home, looking up and putting her hands behind her head. She tried not to think of the office job she was beginning the next day.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:59 pm
Ryan sighed, going home again. He disliked his 'soul mate' but she was obsessed with him. Who the hell gave him that crazy woman in the first place? He spotted Libby and smiled to himself, she had always brought a smile to his heart. But he wasnt allowed to interact with her a lot.  

otawara

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:03 pm
Liberty stopped and looked at the building where she was going to work. Her heart sunk as she stared at it. She clenched her hands, wishing she had her guitar with her now. She turned on her heal, beginning to walk back to her house again. She bumped into Ryan.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:09 pm
"Oh... hi Libby!" he said, blushing. "Watch your proximity, GENESIS-Ryan." a guard said, glaring at them.  

otawara

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:12 pm
Liberty bowed to the guard, "My apologies sir, I wasn't looking where I was going away," she stepped back, looking at Ryan, "Good afternoon Ryan," she said formerly, stepping aside. "It has been a pleasure, but I must go," she told him before taking off to home.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:16 pm
Ryan smiled and watched walk away. She was such a nice girl. He headed towards his home, off to see his dreaded wife.  

otawara

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:17 pm
The next day, Liberty arrived in the office. She stepped into the building, going to her station. She looked out the window at the view, then closed her eyes, breathing slowly. She could already feel her soul taking a bruise just being there.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff