Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
- A Long Goodbye to Fattie McFatterson Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:01 pm
User Image

I decided to start a journal here for my own good. I will really try to update it every day, but I'm not going to do anything super crazy - probably just a list of everything I eat, and if I do any activity, a list of that.

If I REALLY get into this weight loss (like I was when I first started,) I'll probably try to list everything with calories included, and some thoughts on my day - I dunno. We'll see how it goes. xd

I just don't want to get so sucked into this weight loss like I did last time. Yes, I lost about 15 lbs (I know not much, but I wasn't expecting to lose ANYTHING ><.) I went to the gym every day, and I also started running, although that was rare. But... I ate barely anything. I used supplements to help keep my appetite down, and it seriously worked.

When I dieted last time, I started at about 185, and I went down to about 169. That is when I couldn't take the stress anymore (a LOT of things were going on in my household,) and my weight rebounded. I've always eaten when I got stressed, and when I broke my diet, I ate and ate and ate... I'm now up to about 203. I have stretch marks I never thought I would get, and am looking the worst I ever have (in my opinion.)

I guess I'm really sad that if I just wouldn't have eaten all that I had after I stopped my diet, I could have started at that 169, and would almost already be at a suitable 150... but... I guess I can't change the past. I'll have to start all over, from a higher hill. I hope I can do it...

But one thing I need to add in here is that I have a REALLY messed up sleeping schedule. I'm a night owl, and I kind of have insomnia. Just a couple weeks ago, I could not fall asleep before 4 a.m., and if I went to bed before midnight, I would just wake up within 2-3 hours, and not be able to sleep. I was really surprised last night when I went to bed at 1a.m., and I slept until 11, but then fell back asleep until 2p.m. I have tried to change my sleeping habits, but I just can't do it. Anyone have tips for that? ><

Starting Measurements:
Waist: 38.5
Bust: 45
Hips: 47

Current Measurements:
Waist:
Bust:
Hips:

Why I want to lose weight: I can feel that I am unhealthy. I can't shop at normal stores. I hate the way everything looks on me. I can't stand it anymore! >< I think I could be pretty if I just managed to lose weight, too. I'm not trying to be vain, but... this is my diary, so... xd I'd like to get my feelings out. It's something I very rarely do.

But I think the biggest reason is that I can't buy the clothing that I want... No pants look good on me, because they are TIGHT around the waist, yet very very baggy in the leg area... I have such an odd body shape. :/ My love handles stick out, like, past my shoulders, I have kinda small n short legs, and HUGE shoulders/arms.

12/27/08: I met my goal of 10lb lost! And earlier than what I expected! New piercing for me, hopefully Monday! pirate

01/09/08: I'm leaving for PA tomorrow. Woohoo, vacation! Anyways, I DID get my tragus pierced, but I do think the placement is messed up. It hasn't lowered at all. If it rejects... stressed the piercing I got as a celebration to my weight loss won't stay. gonk What a great sign.

...But if I lose another 10 lbs... it's either the other tragus, or rook. xd

10-11-11: Alright! 160 lbs right now. Since I'm finding it really hard to get motivated, I may attempt to give myself a reward every 5 lbs and not 10. Just in the beginning, so I can get that motivation. But giving myself a reward might be hard without having a job :/ HELP!

Before

User Image

User Image

User Image

Current:

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:02 pm

What I ate today:
- Bowl of ramen, french fries ( xd Yes, I know, not the best...) 4:00pm
- Plate of alfredo home-bake, 5:00am

Exercise: Burned 300 calories on DDR
WiiFit Age: 19

I really need a new DDR. I would play more of it, but I'm so sick of the songs...

edit: and I wish I could give up pasta, but I loves it so much. crying

Kasumi Kama

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:51 pm
try going to gamestop or something and buying an old used version of ddr. New songs, and very cheap.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:26 am
I think it's good to try not to get too sucked into the weight loss. It's a dangerous thing, and when we obsess over it completely, we will rebound, or we'll be obsessed for the rest of our lives, and that's not fun.

Is there any way you can remove the bad things from your house?  

Lady Schist

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:14 pm

What I ate today:
Dinner: 2 mock chicken legs, parmesan noodles, slice of bread, milk (dinner)
Snacks: 2 Orange, a tangerine, and cottage cheese (different times of night)
Late night: Turkey/Cheddar sandwich

Exercise: Half an hour of yoga, did some laundry n light cleaning, arm exercises
WiiFit Age: 21

@Soi: Thanks! I was thinking about it xd I know that there is another version of DDR somewhere in this house, but I have no idea where.. oo; I remember when I first played it, I didn't like the songs at all. But it would definitely be better than this repetition. T__T

@Schist: Yeah! I actually moved, so the stress shouldn't be as big of a problem. I'm glad that about 3/4 of that factor is gone ^_^ So hopefully no more stress eating for me!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:15 pm

What I ate today:
- Bacon at 10.30a.m. (boyfriend woke me up 'n surprised me with it ^_^)
- Dinner: Gravy burger, butter/garlic flavored noodles - 9:00p.m.

Exercise: Worked from 4-7:30 - constant light movement. Cleaned for about an hour, played a small bit of DDR (I was exhausted from work, you wouldn't think it, but... being a waitress is a pain. Literally.)

WiiFit Age: 18

If any of you have noticed, I usually eat pretty bad things for dinner. That's because I do not live on my own; I live with my boyfriend and his family. His dad makes us dinner every night, and he usually gets kind of upset if we don't eat it. And..it's so tempting! gonk

Kasumi Kama

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:22 pm

What I ate today:
Dinner: 2 pieces of chicken, potato wedges, glass of milk
Snack: Large apple, Turkey/cheddar sandwich

Exercise: 25 minutes of yoga/strength training, about 285 calories on DDR, resistance band exercises, 1/2 of Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease movie (don't worry, it's not as bad as it sounds xD)

WiiFit Age: 27

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:02 pm
so how do you like wii fit?  

Soi Tsuba

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:21 pm

I love the WiiFit! It's honestly one of the main staples of my weight-loss plan, at the moment. It tracks your weight and BMI, and you can record other activity that you do as well. I really love the yoga, because I've always wanted to do it (have a tape, but never watched it) but now I can do it and know I'm doing it right. I've been doing a bit more of the strength exercises... I tried the lunges today, and I'm actually kind of sore.

I dunno, I really like it. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:58 am

I'm kind of frustrated - I went to bed at about 12:30a.m., which I knew was early for me, but I was hoping I'd sleep through the night. Nope. I wake up at about 20 till 4, and can't get back to sleep. So here I am... rolleyes

Edit: Still awake, at 2:30p.m.

Kasumi Kama

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:27 pm

What I ate today:
- 6 popcorn chicken (about 15 cals each,) 5 popcorn shrimp (about 10 cals each), 4 smiley fries. This was all baked, not fried. - 11a.m.

- About a cup of hamburger helper, 1 slice of bread - 8:00p.m.

Exercise: 30 minutes of yoga/strength training, about 250 calories on DDR, resistance band exercises

WiiFit Age:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:52 pm

I got bored, so I decided I would try to put on the same outfit, and take the same picture as when I first started.

I couldn't find the same white undershirt... sweatdrop So I have a looser, wiggly one on, but otherwise, I THINK the outfit is the same. xd

I think I see improvement. Hopefully, I'm not just kidding myself.

User Image

User Image

Kasumi Kama

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:55 pm
lol love the posters! you smoke hookah?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Haha! I have, but only .. uhh.. once, I believe? xD I was sharing a hose with this one kid who was REALLY... like.. he needed to go home. He was slobbering all over everything. It was disgusting. vV;

Kasumi Kama

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:57 pm
lame, i hate drooly people.

I own two XD so um yeah sweatdrop i love your sigi though  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items