Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Second Chances. [Shipwreaked1] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:53 am
Gone? I wish...Lately, I’ve been wishing a lot... I wish I could forget him, I wish I head enough courage to take the pictures of us off the cork board in my room and burn them. I wish he’d never been born, I wish I’D never been born. I wish his smell didn’t linger in my room, from that last time we’d spoken, I wish he hadn’t uttered the words ‘We need to talk.’ I wish we could go back to the way things were, and I wish, most of all, I wish, I could disappear. Go back in time before he broke my heart, and change it, so I wasn’t the one getting hurt. So neither of us would get hurt.. And as I wish, I know, none of this will come true... But what if we lived in a world...

Where it could...

Basics:

Okay, so basically, you dated her, you hurt her without even knowing it, now she’s mad at you, and now you have the capability to make all her wishes come true. But you have to chose which one, no you don’t have to wish actually Mainly, what I’m trying to say is that, you start off where she’s avoiding you, and you can take it from there... And I bet this makes absolutely no sense..

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:57 am
Ristrictions/ Rules.

1.) Okay we should all know the basics, no cybering.
2.) Romance is aloud, if not encouraged..
3.) Pm profiles with the title. 'I'm looking for a second chance.'
4.) Have fun!
5.) Go ahead sware away, but I don't want you to sware every other god damn word.
6.) Follow the skeliton, you wont believe how many people I've had altering my skeliton's, it's a pain in the a** to have to tell you. 'No, that's not done right. No, that's not in the skeliton.'

netflex_and_chill

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:06 am
Profile Skeliton.

[color=darkred][b]Sadly, I didn't get to chose my name:[/b] [Character's name]
[b]But if I could have been named anything, I would have chosen: [/b][Nicknames.]
[b]In school I've learned about gentics, these just so happen to be mine: [/b][Real picture.]
[b]You know, everyone has mood swings but typicaly, I act like this: [/b][Personality.]
[b]My favirote thing in the whole world:[/b] [Just pick something. GO ahead be cheesy! I know I'm gonna. ^^][/color]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:45 pm
Sadly, I didn't get to chose my name: Aiden Blackhart
But if I could have been named anything, I would have chosen: Aid, Blackhart
In school I've learned about gentics, these just so happen to be mine: User Image
You know, everyone has mood swings but typicaly, I act like this: I am very independent, and shy. I try to stay away from most people. The people I do like, if someone tries to mes with them i'll i'll blow the persons face in.
My favirote thing in the whole world: A little girl plastic crown

Sadly, I didn't get to chose my name: Madeline Anthony Fang.
But if I could have been named anything, I would have chosen: Matty Anthony Fang.
In school I've learned about gentics, these just so happen to be mine: User Image
You know, everyone has mood swings but typicaly, I act like this:
Madeline, is oftend nice and friendly, but ever since he broke her heart, she's rather bitchy, rude, and blunt.
My favirote thing in the whole world: Aiden Blackheart.

netflex_and_chill

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:54 pm
"I'll always love you.." Came the soft hum of the man's voice.
"LIAR! YOU DON'T LOVE ME WHY WOULD YOU ******** BRAKE MY HEART IF YOU DID!!" Maddy screamed at the Tv as she threw pop corn agains't the screen, tears stramign down her face as she began to 'Boo.' Her bed room door creaked open slightly.
"Hunny, maybe you should get out a bit.." Came her mothers soft soothing voice.
"GO AWAY!" She screamed as she threw a vase it broke agains't the door. She couldn't believe it had happend, but she had to, she whiped her face, grabbing something to ware she pulled it on, climbing through her window, she scaled her house till she hit the stronger part of the gutter, grabbing hod, she tugged herself up and sat on the roof, her Ipod in her ears, playing Enjoy The View by Aiden. She loved the song, it suit the view she had at the moment, she could see everything, yet hear nothing but the lovely sound of music.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:07 pm
Aiden was walking on the pier, kicking random s**t into the very deep water. He looked at the sand, noticing a fish flopping around out of the water. He jumpped off the pier and went onto the sand. He picked it up in his hand then walked back onto the pier. He put the fish back into the water and started to cry softly at the thought of Madeline. He stood up and started to walk away.

He quickly went away to her house. He ran and noticed her on her roof. "Madeline? MADELINE!"

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:09 am
Maddy was sitting on the roof with her eye's closed, eating gold fish. She looked down at him, her make up running down her face, she noticed him finally, she jumped down and looked at him, crying hard she slapped him. "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU ******** a** HOLE!" She screamed as she pushed him across the lawn, she got up to the balcony and went into her room, "******** OFF AID!" She screamed before slamming the door shut.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:48 pm
"Madeline please! just listen!" He screamed. He sighed as he stood there thinking of what to do. "Lets see I've been a stupid guy, what do I do to make it up to her?" He quickly ran to a flower shop and bought a white rose. He cut his wrist open and dripped blood onto it. He ran back to her house and knocked on the door, hiding the rose behind his back incase her mom came to the door.

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:54 pm
She whiped her face, her mother wasn't home she answerd the door, she had her eye's closed. "Whatever your selling we don't want it and if your Adam, I'll be upstairs, come on and join me, and we can rant on about how me we hate our X's. " She blurted as she whiped her eye's and reached for his hand grabbing it, eye's closed she pulled him upstairs, now knowing it was Aiden.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:59 pm
Aiden looked weirdly at her. "Umm okay.." He said following behind her. He stopped for a second. "Madeline. I have a gift for you and something to tell you." He said softly yet meaningfully.

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:41 pm
She sighed as she opend her eye's they widend as she saw Aiden. She backed away slightly. "What you couldn't settle for half my heart and you want the whole thing!" She said as she grabbed aknife and thrust it into his hand, holding his hand up so the point was at her chest. "There we go, now just push it forward, and finished what you started."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:08 pm
He looked at her and instead plunged the knife into his own heart (just missing of course) . He fell to the ground, and held the rose up to her. "I love you..." He said as his eyes closed.

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:16 pm
She looked at him stunned. "Aid no!" She shouted as she picked him up, holding her closely to her. Tears streaming down her face. She grabbed the phone, telling them what happend. "Aid, please- just please don't die on me.." She murmured sadly as she hugged him tightly "And don't be mistaken, I still hate you.."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:27 pm
He looked sadly at her, his breath growing shorter with every wasted second. "M-madeline. I-if I D-die j..just know I l-l-love yo-." He said as he completely passed out.

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:36 pm
The parametics came in and revived him quickly bringin him to the hospital Madeline followed, she enterd the room and put a teddy bare on the bed side. with a note saying 'Still hate you..' She walked home after that, sighing as she laid in her bed, praying he was okay.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff