Reply The L Guild Forum
I hate people who dis L Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PoogBooket

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:39 pm
I love L. Most of my friends say that he has issues and is just weird... on my behalf I love the guy... some of the things my friends say are 1. He needs a tan 2. needs a hair cut 3. odd by all means 4. needs sleep 5. needs to eat something else than sweet. 6. And he doesnt look so smart to me...

ok so what do you think is a good comeback I mean I love this guy Help!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:33 pm
Tell them, "You can talk about how he's weird AFTER you guys become world-famous" or something. >.<  

faerygirl-14

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:35 pm
トイス!!

Your response should be:

"You have your opinions and I have mine."

You can't make everyone like who you like too. And it's actually kind of true; to anyone who isn't familiar with the series, L does look creepy and strange.

Ah Yeah! ♪  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:13 pm
I started narrating part of Death Note to my English teacher. She's not all that old actually, but her taste in books aren't anything like mine, so she was extremely creeped out. And when I showed her the image of the worl-famous detective, she said, "Is that him? He looks like a madman!"

I can't change her mind because he does look rather like a madman. But I still love him. You friends probably feel the same way as my English teacher.

Count Chocolat

Fluffy Inflatable Osaka

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:19 pm
User Image

User Image

I personally find the Near haters more annoying. mostly because a majority of them give the most stupid reasons for hating on the poor guy.

But L-wise...
My sister can't stand him. It's pretty funny actually. She thinks he looks like the guy from The Grudge/Drug addict so I'm just taking my L fangirlness to the extremes when I'm around her, just to pee her off.
Well, she does it to me with High School Musical, so might as well...

HAHAHAHAHA... TRUMPETS  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:26 pm
My older sister says he looks like a stoner because we never see him sleep in the series,he looks really pale and he eats so much.But what she doesn't know that he is actually British.Lol but I think he is pale because he doesn't go out much.About the sweets...........I don't know.  

animebeth15

faerygirl-14

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:00 pm
Actually, I don't think we ever do find out what he is, he just said he spent 5 years in England... unless it was in How to Read?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:45 pm
ochisan12
I started narrating part of Death Note to my English teacher. She's not all that old actually, but her taste in books aren't anything like mine, so she was extremely creeped out. And when I showed her the image of the worl-famous detective, she said, "Is that him? He looks like a madman!"

I can't change her mind because he does look rather like a madman. But I still love him. You friends probably feel the same way as my English teacher.

Yeah, some random people just started coming up to me and saying " does L stand for... Loser?!?" it gets so annoying. once When I was wearing one of my L shirts and teacher came up to me and asked me what it was about so , I explained and then she said "oh, i see.... so... Does L stand for Loser "
That really ticked me off  

PoogBooket

michael j rox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:47 pm
My friends pretty much like L too, so I never have any problems...

But I shall slap a b***h if they run their mouth too much.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:16 am
i think if they dont like him, its cause hes better, or because their a kira fan. stare  

dmvp15

TheAc30fSpades

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:09 pm
I just plainly can't dis him. He is just that awesome XD  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:14 pm
L is supposed to look different and not smart it makes him all the more surprising when he dose something amazing and overly genuis! And i dont think he needs a tan i 10 times whiter than he is. No one has the right to dis My L  

death_goddess23

Ami_chan413

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:17 pm
L Lawliets _ Lover
I love L. Most of my friends say that he has issues and is just weird... on my behalf I love the guy... some of the things my friends say are 1. He needs a tan 2. needs a hair cut 3. odd by all means 4. needs sleep 5. needs to eat something else than sweet. 6. And he doesnt look so smart to me...

ok so what do you think is a good comeback I mean I love this guy Help!

YOU GO GIRL ALL THOSE WHO DIS L SHOULD DIE  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:09 am
{{{I would ignore them.
But that's just me.
}}}

Special Agent Odd

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Near2211

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:42 am
If ppl start to diss L, say,"Do YOU have an IQ over 200? No, I didn't think so."  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff