Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Summoning Blunders, adventures of a wizard Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:32 am
If you aren't Tir Malice, sorry...it's reserved for him. haha!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:45 pm
Kender Yenthis was a talented wizard, and he knew it. Nothing that he put his mind to ever failed, well, not really.

Standing at about 5'9", with short black locks, burgundy eyes, and a somber face. He studied at the Harkard School of Advanced Mana-nomics.

He was preparing for his summoning test by practicing on his own. Never for doing anything half way, instead of summoning the minor fairies like the rest of the class, he decided he was going to summon an intermediate demon.

All the preperations were complete. "Now," he said to himself. "Everything is ready, Time to began."

So, he began to chant, and suddenly, something happened.  

Tir Malice

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lillian purred and saw a hole in her home. She stood on all fours and shook her body out, shaking out her braided hair. Sitting down she groomed herself, purring as she did. She crawled towards the hole, her collar ringing in time with her steps. She rolled on her back right before she reached it, very much like a cat. What was interesting about Lillian was that she was to the daemons as a cat was to a human. She finally got up and crawled through the hole, not realizing that it was a mistake that she was able to. She curled up and closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:05 pm
Kender watched, a smiling creeping across his face as he watched a hole rip itself into reality. He waited for a few moments, enjoying the light show until something began to emerge from the hole.

Thoughts raced, what kind of demon would it be? Male or Female? Would it be a Devil, or merely a demonic soldier. Kender waited.  

Tir Malice

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:42 pm
Lillian decided to go through the hole, going after a speck of dust with a pounce. She suddenly noticed that her surrounding had suddenly changed, and became suddenly alert. She sat on her haunches, looking at the wizard with a cocked head. She mrowed in question, and cocked her head the other way.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:56 pm
Kender was totally stunned, he had just summoned a . . . Something . . .

A cat, no a person dressed like a cat . . .

No . . .

A combination of a person, and a cat.

"Wh-wh-wh-what?!"

Kender threw out an arm and pointed at the creature in front of him.

"What are you?"  

Tir Malice

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:02 pm
Lillian cocked her head the other way, her tail twitching while she looked at him. In a way, she looked extremely bored. In another, she looked curious. "That is not the question. The question truly is who am I, is it not?" She said with a charming, and cute voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:05 pm
The fact that it spoke stunned him more than the fact that it was here. His jaw hung open for a second before he thought of a reply.

"Er . . . Yes, I suppose it is then."

He cleared his throat and looked around the room.

"So, you have a name?"  

Tir Malice

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:14 pm
"I wouldn't know, don't you?" she asked. "I have name if you want me to have a name. Other wise I am merely a daemon of cats." She went back to grooming herself, looking bored now.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:17 pm
"What do you mean you don't know your name?" Kender looked confused. "And I thought that cats were demons on their own accord?" He rubbed a scar on his left hand that a cat had given him when he was young.

Kender started pacing back and forth. "Let me put it this way, I was attempting to summon a major demon, so imagine my surprise at this. At the very least, will you tell me what they call you?"  

Tir Malice

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:39 pm
She decided now to sit cross-legged and put on a thinker pose. "Well, there's kitten, cat, kitty, kitty-cat, mouser, slinker, lots of other names. However, the name that my mother gave to me is Lillian." She checked over her arms as if she'd seen something. She certainly seemed easily distracted.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:45 pm
"Lillian, ok there is a start."

He got a grin, a Demon this unconcerned with its predicament must be powerful indeed!

"So . . . which circle of hell do you come from . . . err . . . Slinker?"  

Tir Malice

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:46 am
Lillian cocked her head. "Circle of hell? Is that what you crazy humans are calling our home? There are not circles, nor squares and they have not become triangles." She stood, becoming much taller than she would appear sitting down. Her full height was 5'6" and one could see how long her hair really was too, all the way to her thighs. Stepping lightly, she went out of the runic circle, seeing the blatent mistake. "Are you a novice?" she asked as she squated to look at the runes. "This rune is wrong."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:03 am
"What are you talking about, what do you mean the rune is wrong, I double and triple . . . "

He stopped, and realized that the rune was wrong, but it wasn't a moment ago.

"Wait . . . . I didn't write that. Did I?"

It looked like his writing. And then he realize. "Oh DAMN! I wrote it backwards. This rune and the rune I needed are mirror images." He ran to the shelf and opened the summoning circle book. He became engrossed in the book, forgetting that Lillian was in the room for a moment.  

Tir Malice

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:11 am
Lillian sat back down on her haunches and cocked her head with curiosity. "If it's a mirror image, why not just switch it around? You humans are a strange bunch, making it so much harder than it really should be." She shook her head and sighed. Shifting to her kitten form, she looked very much like a small tiger. Wiggling her haunches, she prepared to pounce. With a meow, she pounced to play with the robes of the wizard.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff