Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Your Characters
Get to know your characters Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:12 am
I saw this in the forums, but I'm going to make mine a little different. Since I'm the first poster, I'll write a question for my character, answer it, and ask a question for the next poster. Question: Do you have family?
Character: Brenton Birthday
Apprearence: wild dark brown hair, white t-shirt, black leather jacket, baggy blue jeans, black eye color, silver earrings in one ear.

Answer: "Pretty much the only family I cared about died when I was 13. I suppose I have a bit of a relationship with my mother's sister and her family, but it's still a strained one, especially now... I'd rather not go into that. My daughter is just a baby, so I take care of her the best I can since her mother died in childbirth." (grabs a big spoonful of Strawberry jam and slurps it off the spoon.
Question: "Hmmm...... Do you have any unusual traits?"
btw, next poster posts their character in the same manner, answers like their character, and asks a question like their character, just as I did.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:42 am
Question: "Do you have any unusual traits?"

Character: Katherine
Appearence: long brown hair, peridot-colored eyes and tanned leather clothes with tassles.

Answer: "Unusual traits? I have never really noticed unusual traits that I might have inherited from my mother. She tells me I have my father's knack at fixing things. My mother, however is the only one in the tribe that can summon fairies. I wonder all the time if I inherited that trait. Everytime I chant my mother's rhyme, odd looking creatures begin to appear in the village, nothing like the beautiful, petite fairies my mothers summons. That must be my unusual trait.

New Question: Have you ever fallen in love?  

Mademoiselle Violette

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:44 am
Ouestion: Have you ever fallen in love?
BB: "Yes... It was strange. I sensed, like with most people when she would die, but it didn't bother me. Eventhough I knew she wouldn't be with me long, eventhough I knew how much losing her would hurt, I still went ahead and asked her out, told her everything about me, and she still accepted me. It's thanks to her life and her death that I have our daughter with me now. If anything, I wish I would have asked her out sooner, it's the only thing I would have changed."
(Wipes away a tear at the memory.)
Question: "What's your earliest memory?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:13 pm
Question: What is your earliest memory?

Character Name: Rae Cohame
Appearance: Long black hair with a red hairband, Blue eyes, green shirt with a black fishnet top over it, blue jeans, sneakers:

Answer: "That would have to be when I got my first guitar. It was a little plastic toy one my grandparents got me as a Christmas present and I just loved playing with it and thinking I was a music star. I think that's what led to me really wanting to learn how to play guitar."

Question: "What are your favorite hobbies?"  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:48 pm
Question: What are your favorite hobbies?
BB: "I love a good mystery story. I make these really cool Wara Ningyo (japanese dolls made of straw) that I've been making every since I learned how in third grade, I also like working with metal, I've made countless earrings and bracelets that way. I suppose it's a sort of passion with me. Just thinking about creating things with my own hands is a good and powerful experience."
Question: "What would you most like to do in your future?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:39 pm
Question: What would you most like to do in your future?
Character: Kita Date
Appearance: red hair pulled back in bun, business suit.
Answer:"Well, I'd love to travel, but I think everyone says that. I'd really love to discover something new, or help create a better world, you know."
Question: "What's the stupidest thing you were dared to do?"  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:40 pm
Question: "What's the stupidest thing you were dared to do?"
Rae: I was once dared to down two tablespoons of really hot hot sauce one right after the other. I did it but I wound up getting sick later on, which wasn't very much fun at all. Even since, I try to avoid that stuff at all costs.

Question: "What were you like as a child?"

(hey, just wondering, do we have to stick with the same character?)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:34 pm
Question: What were you like as a child?

Answer (with Katherine): Growing up was hard without my dad. My mother taught me everything she knew about herbs and fairies, but it still wasn't as much as my father was rumored to know. I was always looking for more knowledge, delving into forbidden books and consulting with wizards that came by our village. Getting the knowledge was hard for me as a little girl. When I wasn't looking for information, I was usually helping my mother with chores, which was automaton like, or playing with my friends in the village. We were so full of imagination, pretending that the road was lava and having to use twigs as stepping stones. It was all fun and games, most of the time, when it didn't involve one of my crazy ideas to summon something weird.  

Mademoiselle Violette

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Phenom_85

No, any character that maybe you'd like to learn about.
I'll start another question: What's your favorite kind of music?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:56 am
BB Rue Ryuzaki
Phenom_85

(Sorry about that, got side-tracked and submitted my post without asking another question. stressed )  

Mademoiselle Violette

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:28 pm
KaiserXL
BB Rue Ryuzaki
Phenom_85

(Sorry about that, got side-tracked and submitted my post without asking another question. stressed )

np  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:36 pm
Question: "What is your favorite kind of music?"

Name: Randy Young
Appearance: Messy black hair, green eyes, glasses, red and black shirt, jeans, sneakers

Answer: "I'll listen to just about anything, but I kinda prefer pop music from the mid to late '90s. Stuff like Hootie & The Blowfish, Fastball, or my all-time favorite band Barenaked Ladies. I also enjoy listening to stuff from the '60s, like the Beatles and The Monkees."

Question: "What kinds of movies do you like?"  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:54 pm
Question: What kinds of movies do you like?
BB: "Action and Mystery, Stir of Echoes, Final Destination, and See No Evil are a few of my favorites. When it comes to mystery, I suppose some of the old Film Noirs are the best. I totally hated The Marine, waste of money, that one!"
Question: "If you had power over the elements, which one would you choose and why?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:10 am
Question: "If you had power over the elements, which one would you choose and why?"

Randy: "Hmmm, that's a good question. I would have to say the power of fire because it can be harnessed for so many different reasons even though it is unpredictible. Either that or ice powers."

Question: "If you could visit one era in history, what would you choose and why?"  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Reilynn Chase

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:01 pm
Question: "If you could visit one era in history, what would you choose and why?"

Emily St.Kaine
Height: 5'7"
Weight: She will never tell razz (athletic body type though)
Hair: Black
Eyes: Left green, right dark purple

Emily: "I would have to say the early first century. There was so much history formed then, and much of it resonates throughout the rest of history even to this day."

Question:"What means more to you than anything?"  
Your Characters

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces