Submit

E
I
100%
 100%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 17

DvnT

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:56 pm
I've heard quite a bit about 20/12 and every thing. I've asked why they think about it and everything, and it seems to me that they want to believe in the end.
Well, I thank them for Jesus once said "You won't know when it's coming." Probably not in those words, but the same idea. Still, what are your thoughts on 20/12 or the like?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:22 pm
i think on January 1st, 2012, ill wake up, get out of bed and just for a change of pace, ill have froot loops instead of fruity pebbles for breakfast.

then still in my pajamas, ill turn on the news, but not before calling my friends up and making a few bets on how many cults offed themselves the night before...

then ill get in to my fancy car and drive to my high paying job!

oh wait... obama was elected president.....

well damn...

rofl

its good to know Gods in control though...  

Lexille

Priestley

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:32 pm
I think it's funny how people want to try to predict the end of days as if it will give them some control over whether it will happen or what the outcome might be.

Only God knows when it will happen. The most we can do is live our lives prepared for it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:26 am
Well, the End of Days was supposed to be a while back, with the ending of the Age of Pisces. Only now, they've figured out that our figures were WAY off and the Age of Pisces goes for like, 600 years yet. So we have a few centuries of Pisces bringing us Monotheism, Spirituality and the Fish before the Aquarius ushers in the Age of Freedom, Technology and the Waterbearer. Maye that's why Christianity is so powerful? Because it's the Age of Pisces? And the fish is also the sign of Jesus.

Personally, I reckon we'll blow ourselves to smithereens and fill our atmosphere with deadly radiation long before the End of Days.  

Galad Aglaron

Priestley

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:45 am
Galad Damodred
Well, the End of Days was supposed to be a while back, with the ending of the Age of Pisces. Only now, they've figured out that our figures were WAY off and the Age of Pisces goes for like, 600 years yet. So we have a few centuries of Pisces bringing us Monotheism, Spirituality and the Fish before the Aquarius ushers in the Age of Freedom, Technology and the Waterbearer. Maye that's why Christianity is so powerful? Because it's the Age of Pisces? And the fish is also the sign of Jesus.

Someone's been watching a little too much YouTube or something. I know the film to which you're referring.

Galad Damodred
Personally, I reckon we'll blow ourselves to smithereens and fill our atmosphere with deadly radiation long before the End of Days.

Perhaps that will be the end of days.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:02 am
Priestley I love the way you said it. It's all about control, knowing if something is going to happen or when it happens gives someone a false sense of control, but we dont control anything.
You know what happens when we try to takes God's place? We serverly mess up. All I know is that somewhere in the bible Jesus said You shall not no when, or they day or whatever, and to be ready for it.  

Edith Puthie

Lunatic

Priestley

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:12 am
Paranormal Zombiiie
Priestley I love the way you said it. It's all about control, knowing if something is going to happen or when it happens gives someone a false sense of control, but we dont control anything.
You know what happens when we try to takes God's place? We serverly mess up. All I know is that somewhere in the bible Jesus said You shall not no when, or they day or whatever, and to be ready for it.

Thanks.

Yes, Jesus did say that. A quick search on BibleGateway.com points to Matthew 24:36,42,25:13 and Mark 13:32. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:36 am
Priestley
Paranormal Zombiiie

Thanks.

Yes, Jesus did say that. A quick search on BibleGateway.com points to Matthew 24:36,42,25:13 and Mark 13:32. 3nodding
Sorry -- Its hard to look it up when you have to get to the bus in 5 minutes, LOL. Thank you smile  

Edith Puthie

Lunatic

Galad Aglaron

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:32 pm
Priestley
Galad Damodred

Someone's been watching a little too much YouTube or something. I know the film to which you're referring.

Galad Damodred

Perhaps that will be the end of days.

What film is it from? O.o  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:09 pm
There are so many days that are predicted to be the last day of the world... one of them is bound to be right. lol.

I, however, will not be placing any bets on ANY of them.  

Knatalie9

xxPromarkxx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:43 pm
On January 1st, 2012, no one will know if Jesus had come or not, because everyone will be drunk from the New Years Eve party the night before.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:16 am
Galad Damodred
Priestley
Galad Damodred

I can't remember the name of the film, but it did involve comparing various symbols for Christ (like the fish) and quotes from Jesus like "I will be with you until the end of the age" being misinterpreted as meaning 'forever' with astrological and astronomical phenomenon. The film also debated the virgin birth and various other elements of Jesus' birth by comparing them with the stories told about previous mythological demigods and saviours.  

Priestley

Galad Aglaron

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:58 pm
Priestley
Galad Damodred
Priestley
Galad Damodred

I can't remember the name of the film, but it did involve comparing various symbols for Christ (like the fish) and quotes from Jesus like "I will be with you until the end of the age" being misinterpreted as meaning 'forever' with astrological and astronomical phenomenon. The film also debated the virgin birth and various other elements of Jesus' birth by comparing them with the stories told about previous mythological demigods and saviours.

I'll check it out.

@xxPromarkxx: I don't drink. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:29 am
xxPromarkxx
On January 1st, 2012, no one will know if Jesus had come or not, because everyone will be drunk from the New Years Eve party the night before.

I dont drink. D;  

Edith Puthie

Lunatic

Priestley

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:57 am
When you say 20/12, are you actually talking about 20th December or the year 2012AD?  
Thread Archive {Hot topics}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff