Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
Hi I'm new :)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sagetail-dawnclan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:08 pm
I want to join SnowClan...my name is Sparrowkit and I'm a she-cat. I am light brown with dark brown stripes. my eyes are hazel and usually switch from green to blue.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:10 pm
Welcome! I'm Crystalstar- leader of SnowClan. I'm sorry to say, but Sparrowkit has been taken. Please choose a new name.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:56 pm
Welcme to the guild! I'm Bearclaw- deputy of SnowClan.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:23 pm
this was a while ago to, hey I'm Cinderstar!  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:33 pm
hi there! i'm Patchstar! as Crystalstar earlier mentioned, the name Sparrowkit has been taken, so we would love it if you chose another! if you need some options here are some we'd suggest for you:
(just add -kit to the end)

Pounce, Flutter, Whisker, Smooth, Rough, Soft, Hard, Loud, Quiet, Quiver, Song, Singing, Trout, Fish, Mouse, Shrew, Vole, Squirrel, Rabbit, Hare, Thrush, Lark, Finch, Pidgeon, Kindle, Smoke, Coal, Rock, Boulder, Cave, Mountain, Ridge, Cliff, Masked, Spot, Clouded, Smudge, Hawk, Bird, Crow, Jay, Kestrel, Quail, Ice, Icy, Frost, Avalanche, Hail, Shiver, Polar, Chilly, Cold, Flake, Stripe, Shell, Rush, Tall, Little, Small, Thorn, Bramble, Bracken, Thistle, Nettle, Talon, Sharp, Thicket, Light, Web, Lichen, Tear, Arrow, Heavy, Olive, Mud, Lake, Fern, Holly, Berry, Caramel, Sage, Lynx, Badger, Skunk, Turtle, Gopher, Fawn, Deer, Moose, Wolf or you can make up your own.  
The Gathering

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games