Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Hell~~Let the hate begin! >=O
How is the poster above going to die? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soulless Neko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:03 pm

This is simple, just post on how the person above you is going to die.

Since I'm first someone has to kill me..do a good job.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:18 pm
Soulless Neko will fall off a cliff because he can't see through his blindfold. He will flap his wings to try and fly, but they will be broken when he hits the wall of the cliff. He will grab some of the rocks on the clifface to try and stop his decent, but they are so sharp, he will only succeed in ripping his hands apart. He will then try to yell for help, but will suddenly hit water. Thinking he is saved, he will attempt to swim, but all of his clothes will be too heavy and pull him down. He will be torn apart limb by limb by a pack of sharks as he struggles to surface. The last thing his brain will record? Immense pain as he is devoured by the hungry sharks and the view of the surface seemingly sinking away as his blindfold is torn from his face, along with most of his hair.

(Did I do good enough? Lol, I hope you don't really die like this, but it's obvious I am a writer... mrgreen )  

AnimeAddict88

Soulless Neko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:35 pm

I sure as hell hope I don't die like that also..Lol.

Animeaddict will be in a car that was hit from behind by a tractor and she went through the windshield over a cliff, tumbling down ragged rocks till she hits the bottom only to find out it's another highway and she gets hit by truck and flies through the air to the opposite side of traffic to get hit by another incoming car while still airborne, then flies over a small bank into the ocean where she will float for days till she gets stranded on a island barely holding on to life, unable to move from the neck down and unable to talk and will be eaten alive by wild birds.

(I hope I killed you good enough. XD Hope it never happens though.)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:00 am
ok lets see if i can still do this....

Souless Neko will go skydiving for his birthday next year...He will jump off the plane and soon realise that he forgot his parachute...while in free fall he lets go of the staff and his sandles fly off and finally, the puffball screams as it flies off.. He will try to fly but realises that those stubby wings cant support his body weight and falls into a mudpit alive, but breaks legs on impact... 2 minutes later, he crawls out and lays on his back, but the puffball will fly into his screaming mouth and he will start to choke, next his sandles will come in too hot and crushes his nuts and finally the staff will fly straight down and impale his throat leaving a pool of blood all over his nice white clothes..It will be his Worst..and Last birthday.

I have one sick twisted mind ^,..,^ but highly unlikely that it will happen  

Dragonas-2

Soulless Neko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:13 am

I didn't feel like reading all of that cause I just woke up...
(you don't have to write a book and how they die just a simple death is all.)

You s**t yourself to death in your bed.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:26 pm
your in a plane when suddenly they announce that their gonna crash land at a mountain..you panic and grab a parachute and jump but..o s**t its a bag with only a gay a** heavy twilight book in there..you fall but your fall is broken by a big a** tree..you hit your nuts on every branch..a rain cloud then hovers over you and strikes you with lightning..you suprisingly survive but end up rolling down the mountain going through poison ivy and thorns..you finally stop rolling because you fell on a bear.. the bear comes starts to kick your a**...then vultures fly down and start to tear your nuts apart..then suddenly..your phone beeps..you check it..your gf sends you a text saying its over..you die of embarrasment neutral  

lucky_the_heartless

Ironic Hero

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:04 pm
you're making a giant sandwitch and trying to multitask by playing your game boy at the same time you begin spreading mayonase onto the bread with a very sharp knife you take a step back and stumble on the kitchen chair the knife flung into the air as you flail to balance yourself gravity takes hold and the knife streaks back down narrowly missing your head you sit down and cover your face with both hands relieved and shaken by your near death experience after gaining your composer you laugh at the whole incedent and hardely slap the meat and bread already piled on the table onto your sandwitch you open wide and take a huge bite and instantly drop the sandwitch your mouth is now bleeding you swallow out of shock and realize you just swallowed some teeth and pieces of your beloved gameboy accidentely placed in your sandwitch weeks later you begin having abdominal pain so you go to the doctor they x-ray you and realize that shards of game boy and a few teeth have become imbedded into your small intestine surgery is needed to remove them during surgery the anastesiologist over prescribes you so you are givin a large amount of anasthetic you fall asleep and so does your heart and lungs causeing your death on the operating table  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:08 pm
you will be raped to death  

iiNightx

O.G. Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150

Soulless Neko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:21 am

So will you, up the butt by Big Bubba.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:29 pm
Your little puff ball shall betray you one day when it see's a shiny matchette in the window of a store.  

avalonsThief

Dapper Gekko

9,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

iiWu Zi Mu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:30 pm
You will accidentally cut yourself doing something and gag to death on your sucker. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:22 am

Aids ^ * Nuff said.

Soulless Neko

iiWu Zi Mu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:26 pm
Walk into their own lantern and light on fire.^^^^^^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:52 pm
You will one day swear at Santa cow, and he shall put you on his naughty list. When you relize you've only gotten coal for Christmas, you jump out your window and get hit by a car, then bleed to death with all your wounds.  

avalonsThief

Dapper Gekko

9,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

iiWu Zi Mu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:00 pm
kelly_baby
You will one day swear at Santa cow, and he shall put you on his naughty list. When you relize you've only gotten coal for Christmas, you jump out your window and get hit by a car, then bleed to death with all your wounds.
Your scarf will cover up your other eye and you will walk into 18 cactuses before dying of blood loss. When you get to heaven you will walk into 5 more, die, and wake up in your bed with no idea what happened, then fall down your stairs and snap your neck. xd xd xd xd xd xd xd  
Hell~~Let the hate begin! >=O

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff