Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Lakeside Memories Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:35 pm
On a normal looking lake, a normal boy went fishing and ended up falling into the lake. He was saved and he only vaguely remembers the person who saved him, all he knows is that it is a woman and now, years later, he believes he sees the woman who saved him, but is it really her?

Username: Shiva_Goddess
Name: Seira Tsumura
Race: Water Elemental
Personality: She is really calm because to let anything rattle her, it would activate her powers. She likes to keep to herself when she is around humans, make herself uninteresting. But, in her life as an elemental, she is very kind and caring. She can be serious if something within her element is being threatened. She will do anything to save a life, even if it is only one.
Powers: Total control of the waters that are triggered with certain emotions. When she is angry, if she is near sprinklers, they will go off
History: She was born from the water and is one with it. She has human form, and she can keep it as long as she stays away from anything electrical. If she touches anything, even a slight shock will separate her water particles and turn her back into water. She lives in this one lake and inside, she can control every water source in the world. Some people have been known to fish in her lake, she didn’t mind as long as they didn’t go swimming. When she saw a boy fall into the lake, her water form lifted him up to the surface. She removed the water that would have been in his lungs to save his life. She then disappeared. She then got bored in her lake alone, so she decided to attend a high school for something to do. All she has to do is stay away from electricity and she’ll be fine and if something happened, she could set off the sprinkler system
Appearance: Seira is 5’4 in height and around 130 lbs. Her hair is a light blonde almost looking silver going down the length of her back and her eyes were a crystalline blue. She normally wears a free flowing blue skirt and a white sleeveless top. She wears a silver chained necklace with a locket at the end. Her skin is pale white and her lips are a frosty color.

Username: Leodouble_08
Name: Damien Reynard
Race: Human
Personality: Damien is a rather shy and quiet guy, only speaking when he has to. He isn't a shallow guy and he thens to look beyond the surface.
History: As a child he fell into the lake as he was fishing, and now it causes him to have a fear of the water. But the lady of the water that he remember faintly haunts his mind. He is a believer in magic, even if he doesn't have proof of it.[/  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Damien ran a hand through his brown hair as he walked slowly to school. He cutted through the park as he always did and gazed at the lake. The water was calm, almost peaceful, but still Damien's mind was plaqued with the events of his childhood. His near death at this very lake.
He looked at his watch before he sat down next to one of the trees as he tried to recall the one thing from his childhood that he wanted to remember. That girl. The girl that helped him those many years ago. That girl who haunted his dreams with her beauty. The girl the he longed to hear her name.  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:05 pm
A girl ran past him and she looked partly wet. Her blonde hair shimmered like silver as she ran past. She looked like she was heading towards his school.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:16 pm
Damien's eyes followed the girl as he watched her. His heart was racing as he found his voice, "Hey! Hey you wait up!" He stood quickly and started to run to her, "Hey wait! I need to talk to you!"  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:20 pm
She stopped and looked at him, her eyes were dull, no emotion showing int their depths, "What is it? I'm running late for school."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:25 pm
He walked up to her and stared, not believing that this girl looked much like the girl of his dreams. The girl from the lake.
He felt his face redden a bit as he shook his head, "I-I was wondering if I could walk with you. It seemed like we were going to the same school." He felt like an idiot, surely this wasn't the girl of the lake that haunted his dreams.  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:29 pm
Seira just looked at him, she could have sworn she had met him somewhere before. She then turned and began walking, "I suppose..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:38 pm
Damien followed her, wondering what he could say. He spoke up a little, "I...It's just you looked like someone I dreamed about..." He held up his hands, "I-I know it sounds cheesy, but I almost drowned her once and a girl, who looked a lot like you, pulled me out."  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Seira glanced at him through the corner of her eye and nodded, "I see. Well, it does sound cheesy."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:46 pm
"The drowning part was real....I nearly drowned as I boy when I fished up here. It was about...oh...eight years ago." He sighed softly, "But that girl...I swear you look so much like her...but...I guess it was only a dream..."  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:51 pm
Seira nodded, "Yes, it probably was a dream. You are lucky to be alive though," she knew he was familiar. The same boy she had saved before, she hadn't meant for him to see her. She would have to be really careful around this one if she wanted her secret to stay safe.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:02 pm
Damien sighed, "I guess..." He paused before he spoke again, "So what's your name? Mine's Damien." He looked at her, man she looks so much like her. Could it be a dream? No...I want...I want to believe the she is that one who saved me.  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:05 pm
Seira just looked at him with those dull eyes, she had looked in the mirror earlier and hated herself for how her eyes looked. "It's Seira Tsumura, now we should be going before we really are late," she began walking faster.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:52 pm
"Seria...that's a nice name..." He paused before he spoke again, following her quickly, "You also have pretty eyes...like chips of ice."  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:29 am
Seira just looked at him as she walked, she was barely fighting off a blush. She knew that if she did, her secret was blown right then and there. She wanted to go to school just to do something else for a change, and she wasn't going to let this guy ruin it.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff