Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Suzuri's attempts to lose weight XD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suzuri

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:30 am
ALRIGHT! now judge if you want, but I have decided this: I will post everything that goes in my mouth in here, every day that I can. And it will help me... I think >.<
Any comments are welcome ^-^

TODAY! (so far, anywho)

Breakfast: 2 Silhouette individual yogurts + 1 banana
Lunch: Salad (lettuce, 2 grated carrots, red peppers, and red wine vinegar), 1 banana, 2 slices of white bread with goat cheese ( TT^TT I really have to stop the cheese, it's addicting! DX *dies* )
Supper: carrots, broccoli, (about one cup all added together) and salmon (1 medium sized piece), 1 cup rainbow sherbet (TT^TT had too much sugar DX )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:29 am
If you're having problems with binging than I think keeping this journal is a great way to prevent that! 3nodding

After about a week of seeing how you eat normally you'll be able to see how you can improve. I think seeing the proof might motivate you a little better when it comes to supper time.  

Starlurk

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:29 pm
Cheese IS addictive, we use that term a lot, but it is. However, if you're not ready go give it up you could just try to make sure you don't eat it too much, and it doesn't look like you are.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:12 pm
December 1st

Breakfast: 2 Silhouette yogurts
Snack: 1 green apple
Lunch: 2 Silhouette yogurts, 1 banana, and 1 caramel pudding
Snack: 1 rice crispy square and a small French Vanilla coffee
Supper: leftovers (very small piece of salmon, cooked vegetables, and spaghetti)
Desert: small serving of rainbow sherbet

TT^TT that second snack was NOT needed DX *dies*  

Suzuri

Suzuri

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:14 pm
December 2nd

Breakfast: 2 Silhouette yogurts
Snack: 1 oatmeal cookie
Lunch: 1 banana
Snack: 1 green apple
Supper: 12 pieces of sushi + 1 carrot muffin (DX I never should have eaten that muffin, but GOODNESS did I ever have the WORST craving EVER >.< )
Snack: 1 bowl (1 1/4 cup) of cereal with 2% milk (my dad won't let me buy Skim Milk anymore TT^TT *sobs* ) and 3 tbsp peach jam

>.< again, UNNEEDED SNACK!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:50 pm
Buy soy milk, it'll make him mad.

If you're the one buying the milk, can't you tell him to shove it? It's your money you're buying the milk with non? If it's not, buy yourself milk and refuse to allow anyone else to drink it (or again, buy soy milk, it keeps forever and no one else will drink it under your nose!)  

Lady Schist

Suzuri

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:25 pm
Breakfast: 2 Source yogurts
Snack: 1 green apple and 70g rice crispies square
Lunch: 2 Source yogurts + 3/4 caramel pudding from the cafeteria
Supper: Bagel with 95% reduced fat cream cheese and smocked salmon + 1/2 cereal and milk with 2 tbsp apricot jam (I hate milk DX )  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games