Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
Star trek- Items that you want Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sustineo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:12 pm
If you could get any item, from any episode, what would that one item be?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. biggrin
_fMVfssPoEJ:www.dcs.shef.ac.uk/~andrea/StarTrekTheAdventure/PicardsCaptainsChair.jpg" />

(if you can, try to find an image of that item, so we all know what your talking about 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:15 pm
I would want a uniform: next gen- style style rofl

Sustineo

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:34 pm
I want a Replicator. If you need a pic to figure out what I'm talking about, you don't belong in this guild. I drive a few cars that have EXTREMELY hard to find parts, I have to wait a few days on Spark Plug Wires, and then the price alone on these things is attorocious. I know, I bought the Sports Car, I pay for it. but teh Ability to turn around, say "Exhaust Manifold" and turn back around to install? Oh, the sweetness heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:37 pm
The USS Excelsior.  

Curtis25

Ginga

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:50 pm
From any episode? Oh, I thought we were going to talk about real-life items...

Gosh...

How about a compression phaser rifle? heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:58 pm
I want a pet tribble. Spayed, of course... xp  

Shuromai

Sustineo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:44 pm
Curtis25
The USS Excelsior.

nice xp  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:45 pm
Ginga
From any episode? Oh, I thought we were going to talk about real-life items...

Gosh...

How about a compression phaser rifle? heart

yeah, cause you never know when you will need one of those razz  

Sustineo

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:31 pm
Se Ga Takai
I want a Replicator. If you need a pic to figure out what I'm talking about, you don't belong in this guild. I drive a few cars that have EXTREMELY hard to find parts, I have to wait a few days on Spark Plug Wires, and then the price alone on these things is attorocious. I know, I bought the Sports Car, I pay for it. but teh Ability to turn around, say "Exhaust Manifold" and turn back around to install? Oh, the sweetness heart

I want one too. But only because I'm lazy and don't feel like cooking when I get home from work. And you don't have to do dishes when you're done! Just stick it back in the replicator and POOF! all gone! biggrin

Oh, and I'd really love a transporter. I hate driving. sweatdrop (And how cool would it be to be like "I wanna go to Japan" and then step into the transporter and be in Japan?? Ah, the novelty items I could buy...)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:34 pm
[[charge]]
Curtis25
The USS Excelsior.

nice xp

thats in my top 5 favorite ships list.  

Curtis25

Sustineo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:01 pm
Curtis25
[[charge]]
Curtis25
The USS Excelsior.

nice xp

thats in my top 5 favorite ships list.

I see, I like the shape and style of the USS voyager  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:02 pm
Lindira
Se Ga Takai

I want one too. But only because I'm lazy and don't feel like cooking when I get home from work. And you don't have to do dishes when you're done! Just stick it back in the replicator and POOF! all gone! biggrin

Oh, and I'd really love a transporter. I hate driving. sweatdrop (And how cool would it be to be like "I wanna go to Japan" and then step into the transporter and be in Japan?? Ah, the novelty items I could buy...)

you know, a transporter would be kinda nice.....  

Sustineo

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:14 am
Lindira
Se Ga Takai

eh, I like cooking, and from what I recall from DS9 and Voyager, the taste of the food wasn't always all that reliable. xp But I do admit it would be nice when I'm tired or low on provisions to walk up to a wall and ask for Chocolate-chip pancakes with Maple Syrup(REAL Maple, not Aunt Jemimah).

And seeing the Gas prices(My car requires 91 Octane gonk ) and the Half hour drive to class, work, and back every day, Yeah, I could definately use a Transporter. At least I'm not driving my Dakota anymore, that thing had like ten miles less a Gallon than my Stealth. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:49 pm
Se Ga Takai
Lindira
Se Ga Takai

eh, I like cooking, and from what I recall from DS9 and Voyager, the taste of the food wasn't always all that reliable. xp But I do admit it would be nice when I'm tired or low on provisions to walk up to a wall and ask for Chocolate-chip pancakes with Maple Syrup(REAL Maple, not Aunt Jemimah).

And seeing the Gas prices(My car requires 91 Octane gonk ) and the Half hour drive to class, work, and back every day, Yeah, I could definately use a Transporter. At least I'm not driving my Dakota anymore, that thing had like ten miles less a Gallon than my Stealth. xp
couldn't you just replicate gas? sweatdrop  

Sustineo

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:02 pm
[[charge]]
couldn't you just replicate gas? sweatdrop
lol, yeah, I guess. But teh half hour is what gets to me, it's a half hour from work home at 1 am, and then a half hour from home to class, at 7 am. That's an hour of Sleep I'm missing out on a night, plus I STILL need to find a parking Spot on Campus close to the Tech Building, which is Nigh Impossible seeing as it shares a parking Lot with the Institutional Building and the Udvar-Haazy Buildings. stressed

If I could just transport in, it would save me whole hell of alot of time, plus I would get to avoid all teh idiots in Suburbans on the interstate that can't see my car(Thank God for a loud Horn scream ).

EDIT: y'know what? shields would be good, too. So would Ablative Hull Armor. As much cash as I throw into that Car, I know that some day there's going to be an idiot in the parking lot that's going to bash his door into my side, and I'm going to be infuriated. scream  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff