Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you do martial arts?
  yes
  no
View Results

BeiZhiMing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:02 am
i been watching alot of old martial arts films and really want to get back into martial arts.i took 2 years of tae kwon do but i got out of it cause i had a broken nose and i had to get job.i think aikido is cool cause it is part of japanese history but i like tkd cause im good with my feet and i have friends there.what do you guys think i should take?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:55 pm
Muay Thai.  

A Bathing Panda

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:54 pm
Go with what you think is going to be the fun one to join. I've done taekwondo, judo and capoiera. Hahaha, and only stayed in taekwondo because of the people I knew there. Capoiera was pretty fun as well, you keep on moving and such XD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:48 pm
Mmmm..
I'm not shure?
since i don't do martial arts =)
but erm..
maybe choose the one w/ yuur frds? ^^
at least yuu can have fun there.  

Rayns Fyre

Paula with Love

OG Member

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:02 pm
How about Kendo?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:16 pm
I've been looking for a certain martial arts that looks like a dance. Not Capoiera.

I don't know what it's called though sad  

Galaxy Shark

Azirru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:38 am
BeiZhiMing
i been watching alot of old martial arts films and really want to get back into martial arts.i took 2 years of tae kwon do but i got out of it cause i had a broken nose and i had to get job.i think aikido is cool cause it is part of japanese history but i like tkd cause im good with my feet and i have friends there.what do you guys think i should take?

I heart aikido but I stopped now. My mom asked me to stop because I got 16 stitches on my right arm from an incision of a knife.
aikido needs feet too ^^, actually, if you're good in other martial arts, you can formulate your own self defense. why can't you just take both?

aikido is a more on counter attack type. You can't attack if there's no attacker but believe me, you can get serious injuries aside from breaking a nose. Aside from free hand, it'll teach you the basics in knife, sticks, and swords.

tkd is more on attack type than defense type.

btw, for me, aikido's uniform is more "classy" than tkd  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff