~Welcome~

Hey there. I know my little post over in the writing section made me sound a little stuck up so I am going to try and remedy that. I quite enjoy 1x1 role play and would be really sad if no one approached me because they thought I would snub them or something. I'm really not like that... And if I ever act like it, its because I'm really irritated with people. Most likely it isn't you either. Probably someone in my own life or possibly even myself. Anyway...

Lorre smiles and claps her hands in front of her.

You hardly want to listen to me prattle on for ages. (And trust me, if I let myself, I would.) Now. As far as a 1x1 role play. I'm rather more versatile than my chosen writing genre in the writing forum. I can play both males and females, though I am a woman in real life and will always play them better. Although, I tend to seep myself into female characters more. Sexual orientation isn't a problem either. I can play both on both. Doesn't bother me in the least.

Lorre quietly considers for a moment, twitching her tail as she ponders.

I'm not nearly as well organized as the person that did this before me. She had simple lists and everything. I fail evidently...

Lorre sighs dramatically before grinning.

Oh well!! As for settings and relationships, again, I am open to basically everything. Which includes original characters in movie or novel settings, such as, Harry Potter Universe or Anita Blake. Things like that. You can private message me if you are interested but I do prefer a semi literate to literate role player. Cussing and more explicit scenes don't bother me but we are on a site with children, so I think you know how to conduct yourself.

Lorre goes back and thinks on all her words, smiling and giving a small nod. She waves at you with a grin.

That's it from me. I hope to hear from you!