[Collection] Toony's Slimes' Mansion Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CartoonKid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:10 pm
Be safe my little ones...

I have at least 20 slimes now, I need to put them somewhere, instead of just running around my wardrobe of edit clothes. They deserve their own place to stay 3nodding So, I have made there own little home, where they have a lot more space heart Here they are free to rome around where they wish. Hopefully not fighting. I shall visit them everyday, and tell you about each one of them.

User Image

Slime Wishes

Name of Slime: Holly
Name of Owner: Cartoonkid
Type/Color of Slime: red
Slime Accessory (type/none): Jolly Hat
Base: Snowy dirt
Base Accessory (type/color/none): snowy christmas tree
Emote (type/none): cookie

Name of Slime: Eve
Type/Color of Slime: Black
Slime Accessory (type/none): Pumpkin Stump
Base: concrete
Base Accessory (type/color/none): pine tree
Emote (type/none): moon

Name of Slime: Hillary
Type/Color of Slime: gray
Slime Accessory (type/none): blue ribbon
Base: grass
Base Accessory (type/color/none): none
Emote (type/none): flower

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:21 pm
Full House Silky Slimes

Okay, one day, when the Silky Slime list opened, I was watching Full House and I couldn't think of what to name my slimes, when suddenly it hit me! BONK! I would name them after that heart So...here they are sweatdrop

User Image Danny is the neat-freak. He can't stand seeing even a speck of dirt xd His wife, Pat, who was also Jesse's sister, died in a car accident (well, for the silky slimes it would really be a toy car sweatdrop ).
User ImageJoey is a comedian. He can do cartoon voices, like Popeye's whee
User ImageJesse loves music. His wife is Becky, and he has a band called Jesse and the Rippers heart
User ImageThis is Becky. Jesse is her husband and Danny and her are co-hosts on a show called Wake Up San-Francisco.
User Image This is DJ. She's Danny's daughter and is the oldest of his three daughters. She has a boyfriend named Steve, he eats a lot xd
User Image Stephanie is Danny's middle daughter. She shares a room with Michelle, and it gets really annoying sometimes rolleyes
User Image Michelle is Danny's youngest daughter. She was born the day before Pat died. She loves cookies heart

CartoonKid

CartoonKid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:12 pm
Now, it is time to tell you about my other slimes...in seperate posts. wink

User Image
This is Cheese. He's really hyper, and has a monocle *points to monocle mrgreen *. Even though nobody knows it (except me of course or I wouldn't be writing it down xd ) he's really very smart. When everyone's sleeping or he's all alone, he goes down to our slime library and reads there quietly.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:14 pm
User Image
Nighty is always tired, so he sleeps during the day. Around 11:00 at night, he goes to raid the fridge and play video games. He's a lazy slime xd The only time he stays up the whole day is on holidays, especially New Years Eve heart  

CartoonKid

CartoonKid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:20 pm
User Image
Sally is the cheeriest slime I have. She loves rainbows and unicorns. Sometimes, she plays dollhouse, or slimehouse xd with little miniature slimes and this little house. She pretty much loves things that a little girl would sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:23 pm
User Image
Lita loves to cook. She told me that while I'm gone, she'd cook for the other slimes heart She's so sweet. She usually wears her pink bow with an emerald in the middle. She's one of my "mature" silky slimes 3nodding She's very kind and she usually plays with Sally when she has no one to.  

CartoonKid

CartoonKid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:26 pm
User Image
Bashful loves the rain. He especially loves jumping in the puddles. He is sometimes depressed...but I have no clue why xp He's kind of my "weather predicting" slime. He can tell if it's going to be sunny, or if it's going to rain. We can always tell it's going to rain when he starts getting super happy! He is in love with one of Kit12's slimes wink  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:31 pm
User Image
Meimee loves the anime Saint Tail. I named her after the main character, Meimi Haneoka (I found out it's Meimi and not Meimee sweatdrop , but oh well). You will sometimes she her with a little maroon sailor-like-hat on her head with a green ribbon like thing falling down from it. That's part of the character's school uniform 3nodding You will also probably see her wearing a dark maroon head bow. She loves to do magic tricks, so you will sometimes see her with her magic things and she might ask you to watch her for a moment wink  

CartoonKid

CartoonKid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:42 pm
User Image
This little slime is named after one of my pretend kids, Max. He loves skateboarding, cooking (he'll sometimes be with Lita in the kitchen), and playing video games. Sometimes, when you're in a different room, you can hear a mini explosion in the kitchen. He'll be the one who caused it. He tries to mix different ingredients, trying to create a tasty new sensation sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:02 pm
User Image
Mimi is also named after one of my pretend kids. She enjoys pretending to take care of toy slimes, riding mechanical horses (I build them for her), and designing clothes for her toy slimes. She usually makes little dresses for them, one looks like a wedding edit Meri has in her Shop Samples in the other guild heart  

CartoonKid

CartoonKid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:11 pm
User Image
This is Lexi. She is very bossy sometimes. She's kind and she's sweet. She likes to take things apart when they're broken and study them. She's usually on her laptop, that she bounces on to type xp You might not want to get near her when she's angry sweatdrop She's obsessed with herself and she says she's the "prettieset slime in the whole wide Silky Slime world" rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:14 pm
User Image
Olivia loves music. You can hear her singing and listening to music, sometimes she's dancing...or really just jumping up and down sweatdrop She's really hyper and laughs a lot. She's got a big appetite for sugar blaugh  

CartoonKid

CartoonKid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:50 pm
User Image User Image
Kimiko is one of the quietest of my slimes. She's also very shy. She is in love with Joey and is very fond of his jokes. She and him are breeding a baby slimey at the moment heart She loves to read and is one of the "mature" ones too. Some of the slimes, like Lexi, treat her as if she's...different. They push her around, but she doesn't care. All she cares about at the moment is Joey and how she's going to live in this Slime House in the Slime Guild heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:53 pm
User Image
This is Yumi. Our first baby slime, Kimiko and Joey's baby. She is shy, like her mother, but once she becomes really good friends with somebody, she gets a little more sociable. She also has a good way of making people laugh lol Joey always says she's their "special little angel".  

CartoonKid

CartoonKid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:45 pm
User Image
This is Kasper. He is very...friendly (I bet you never would've guessed [/sarcasm] blaugh ). He likes to go around and say "Boo!". He loves Halloween so much! He can disappear and reappear, 'cause he's part ghost. Everyone loves him and they love playing hide-and-seek with him...because they love a good challenge! whee  
Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff