Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
The Two Who Should Never Have Been

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who was you favorite character?
  Heatherleaf
  Silverleaf
  Cindermoon
  Bramblefeather
  Leafbird
  Tigerscar
  none. they all were bad characters!
View Results

ii-J3ssi-Boo-ii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:57 pm
Back when there where four clans, RockClan, TigerClan, LeafClan, and StreamClan, two cats were about to commit something that would change the lives of cats forever. A silver tabby she-cat named Heatherleaf chose to join the clan LeafClan because of her kindness, intelligence, and skill of hunting and fighting. A gray tom named Silverleaf decided to join the clan RockClan because of his skill to hunt in the dark and his skill of fighting. On the first gathering is when Silverleaf first laid his eyes on Heatherleaf, he thought she was so beautiful and graceful, and couldn’t help staring at her with admiration. The she-cat saw the tom staring at her and wondered if she had a twig in her pelt or something. She tried not to think about it and walked over to a group of warriors from StreamClan with her friend Cindermoon. The tom soon realized he was bothering the she-cat, so he padded up to some friends from TigerClan. Silverleaf decided to pad up to Heatherleaf and talk to her.
“Hi, I’m Silverleaf” he said.
“Hi, I’m Heatherleaf” she replied
The two cats talked pretty much through the whole gathering, other when the leaders spoke of course. The two cats had became friends and started to meet each other secretly at Snakey Rocks where the two clans’ borders meet. The two cats kept this going on for many moons, little did they know it would cost them more than they could ever dream of.
The four clans were at war with each other, cats dying from many injuries. The clans had decided to form allies. RockClan formed with TigerClan, and LeafClan formed with StreamClan. These clans became known as StripeClan and SpottedClan.
The fifth day of new-leaf was the two cats’ worst day of their lives. The clans had gone at war that day. StripeClan had snuck into SpottedClan’s camp that night for a surprise attack. Heatherleaf and Silverleaf feared they would face each other in battle one day, although they thought it would never happen, they were wrong.
Heatherleaf had woken from a nightmare and was the one to alert the others of the attack. A black and white she-cat hit her with a hard blow in the stomach almost taking her to the floor. She quickly twisted around and slid under the she-cat while scratching her belly, sending the she-cat running. She looked and saw blood staining her pelt, she was afraid it was hers but it belonged to the she-cat she fought. She then looked for cats who needed help, and found her brother being attacked fiercely by a black tom. She raced over and started biting, scratching, and leaping on the cat. She and her brother had killed the tom and she sent him to the medicine cat’s den. She then decided that she should go protect the nursery and raced over. An orange tom was trying to get in but was being put off by her father, Bramblefeather. She went over to help her dad, and together they drove the tom away, with wounds to keep him of his paws for a long time! The cats were being driven out of camp but this was only half of the cats from DarkClan, the others must be farther out of the camp! She raced over to the leader’s den and yelled for her mother, Leafbird. She told her about what she thought their plan was and they decided to fight outside the camp. The plan was working and she was right! The whole clan was waiting on them. She fought many cats and saw much blood, but she kept going to protect her clan. She was fighting a brown and white tom, which was a hard opponent. She kept fighting and fighting him, and it seemed like he never tired.
Silverleaf had seen much blood and many dead cats, and it made him shiver. He had to fight many cats he had seen with Heatherleaf at the gatherings, and it made him sad. He came close to fighting with Cindermoon, Heatherleaf’s best friend, but they were able to avoid each other. He saw his friend Tigerscar fighting with a she-cat. He was then hit from behind by Bramblefeather, Heatherleaf’s father. He didn’t want to fight him, but he had to for him and his clan. He was fighting him when he saw a she-cat fall with a big thump to the ground. He thought the face was familiar, and tried to look more closely. He then stopped right then in his tracks and stared at the body of the she-cat with horror. He looked at Bramblefeather and then raced over to the cat.
“No!” he screamed
He landed next to the she-cat and saw he was right. Heatherleaf lay there before him barely alive. Bramblefeather saw his daughter’s body and raced over nudging his mate, Leafbird to come along.
“No! No! No!” Silverleaf and her parents cried
Heatherleaf was having a hard time breathing and could feel the blood gushing from her wound. She saw her love, Silverleaf and her parents, Bramblefeather and Leafbird huddling over her. She couldn’t help but smile. She had wished her littermates where there, but those where the three people she had wanted to see the most if this moment happened. She knew she was going to die, but she wasn’t scared, but she was peaceful and she felt no pain.
“I love all three of you” she whispered
“Tell my sisters n brother I love them too please” she asked her parents
She turned her head toward Silverleaf and said “Ill always be looking out for you”
“I don’t want you to go” Silverleaf whispered
“I love you” he added
“I love you too” she replied
“I’ll be looking out for all of you. Don’t be sad, we’ll see each other again soon” were her last words
During that time the war had stopped. There was no fighting, arguing, or hostility, but love and remorse. After that day, when so many were lost, no fighting had occurred for many moons, and Heatherleaf was right, and all of her family and her love, Silverleaf, are now with her in StarClan.

THE END

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:58 pm
hope you liked my story!!
sorry for any errors!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

ii-J3ssi-Boo-ii

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:20 pm
That's awesome! I liked it!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:09 pm
thankies!!! =D  

ii-J3ssi-Boo-ii