Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you speak english in public?
  yes
  nope
View Results

BeiZhiMing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:48 pm
me and my sister were at the mall and we was speaking japanese when this guy said something racist to me but funny."why dont you slant eyes get your pokemon and get on your boats and go back to china." i didnt really kno what to say back.i thought it was kinda funny though.its funny when people try to be racist to me and just end up looking stupid xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:59 pm
If one more person automatically assumes I'm Chinese just because I'm Asian......nothing against the Chinese, it's just that I'm Korean. There's a difference. rolleyes  

pinkew

XvXYuNiEXvX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:50 pm
lol, wow.
People around me say I look Korean, when' I'm Chinese. >.<

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:48 am
I'll ship HIM to China in a moldy box with no airholes.
Can't stand these types.

confused

If he's trying to be funny, it's not working.  

Iseru Dryves

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200

Panda Got No Game

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:56 am
I'd probably think of a stupid comeback like : "Because of YOUR FACE!"
Or laugh in his face & be like "WTF?"

So yeah people assume I'm Chinese or sometimes around South-East Asia , they make comments but I just make a confused face & be like I'M NOT FROM CHINA n.n or I don't notice they're insinuating I'm Chinese until my friends tell me 10mins later & I'm like "oh shiiii-"... personally I don't see it but whatever ...

You got to admit though everyone once in while is racist even if you're joking or not , so I'd be a hypocrite to call him an idiot but then again I don't go up to peoples face & say stuff like that so he's an idiot n.n  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:33 am
I be racist back at them. lol  

Reshoku

Phantom_Daisuke

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:16 am
Sony Jung
If one more person automatically assumes I'm Chinese just because I'm Asian......nothing against the Chinese, it's just that I'm Korean. There's a difference. rolleyes

gah I know what you mean. Always they assume Im Chinese, but really Im Japanese. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:11 am
BeiZhiMing
me and my sister were at the mall and we was speaking japanese when this guy said something racist to me but funny."why dont you slant eyes get your pokemon and get on your boats and go back to china." i didnt really kno what to say back.i thought it was kinda funny though.its funny when people try to be racist to me and just end up looking stupid xd
i would have said, "why don't u white trailor trash get back on ur boat and go back to europe."  

HentaiTentacleDemon

Questionable Lover

saku_chan187

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:35 am
lmao. That happened to me
and my mom. except i didn't have to
do anything. My mom cursed the guy
out and caused a huge scene. Haha.
I love my mommy!
biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:26 pm
I honestly hate racist people i think they should die and have no say in anythign that doesn't concren the I'm mistaken as a chinese person or japanese thats all the white ppl know they don't know koreans. I'm korean by the way. I usually punch or smack someone if they have something to say about asians.  

chowchowpup713

DancingCherryBerry

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:47 pm
Reshoku
I be racist back at them. lol

Same here!

~ I hate when people get confused with Korean, Japanese, Chinese, & Vietnamese.

Theres a whole buncha differences = _ ="

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:04 am
Without a knowledge of Western dialects, accents and languages, I bet many Asians couldn't tell the difference between Germans, Australians and English people. They're all kawaii baka gaijin to them.  

SDES

pinkew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:14 pm
HentaiTentacleDemon
BeiZhiMing
i would have said, "why don't u white trailor trash get back on ur boat and go back to europe."
seriously, the only real amercians are the amercian indians. Everyone else immigrated to america lmao.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:57 pm
someone thought i was spanish.

when i'm really vietnamese xD  

Mrs Yhai

pinkew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:08 pm
Mrs Yhai
someone thought i was spanish.

when i'm really vietnamese xD
A couple people in my life said i looked american indian O.o! Why can't people get it correct?  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff