Miouya

Versatile Loiterer

7,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:03 pm
ok who do yah think woulde win in a fight L or light

i think that it would be L i just loved how he said "an eye for an eye my friend." COOL >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:32 pm
L definately because he looks very flexible when it comes to fighting moves. 3nodding  

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100

Miouya

Versatile Loiterer

7,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:51 pm
i know right but some say that light coulde win but lights too slow when compared to L  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:26 pm
Did L fight Light and kicked his butt already? So he should win agen.  

Koishii Kokoro

6,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

faerygirl-14

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:12 pm
Obviously, L, because he eats lots of sugar and since sugar is energy, he would be able to hit harder, move faster, last longer, heal faster, etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:02 pm
L because he's got ninja skills  

Ninja Sabaku_no_Bara

Count Chocolat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:23 pm
I think they just would go on and on until they dropped dead from injuries and/or exhaustion. L would just keep attacking Light every time he attacked him (it seems he'll only attack if he's been attacked first). Light would hit back too. I just hope that Light falls first, since L seems to have a lot more energy and seems very fit although he eats a lot.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:01 am
I'd say that it's an even match

That is unless L pulls an all nighter on a case, while Light gets plenty of rest, or vice versa if L eats a lot of suger, while Light spends a whole night studying/killing/working  

Taiyou_x6

Cagalli Athrun Zala

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:57 am
i say L only because he can things that no one else can. Like how he can high kick swing. I would never be able to do. Any way i think that he will win no mater what.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:33 am
Deffinately L. He's more agile and faster and when it comes to strength probably not much weaker then Light. We all know how hard he can swing a racket.  

Mera1506

iAnrui

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:06 pm
oviously L
Light doesn't seem like the brawling type, he seems more like the sabatoge you behing your back kind of guy  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:35 am
Well L would "win" but.... I can imagine it like this: L comes and punches Light in the face, Light punches L back on his stomach then L kicks Light throwing him on the far end, Light gets up and madly grabs L's arm throwing him over his back "restleing" style... The Light would puch at the same time L puches too, the end up punching the same arm and from there Misa tries to stop the fight but she can't sweatdrop (stupid little girl)
and they end up in a stinking tie between 1 broken arm from Light and a broken knee from L.... The End mrgreen  

angrycocacola

Aerlinniel I

7,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:04 am
L his moves are sooo cool!
and light is too slow  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:12 pm
L because Light probably has no experience fighting and he wouldn't want to get his pretty face all messed up. razz  

Regular Sized Albert

Sparkly Prophet

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mihori_0624

Hopeful Cadet

11,400 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:11 am
Aw come on, everyone knows that L would win hands down! Although, Light will undoubtedly fight back, it would still be futile and in the end; L would definitely win! After all, L is older and more knowledgeable in fighting. Asides from that, he is also undoubtedly more skilled in the arts of combat and self-defence.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff