Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations
[L][Original] The Psychological Attraction Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View count (Poll Whore, Dur)
  +1
View Results

SarcasticIrony

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:13 pm
Yaoi | Teacher/Sensei ♥ Student.

Main Characters:
Blake Alani | Student
Zak Doshimaru | Psychology Teacher/Kendo Sensei
Carly Hale | Blake's Best Friend
Susan Brooks | A quiet student in Zak's class.

Rating: PG-15. Just to be safe.

Other Notes:
+This is going to change point of views really often. I’ll make it clear for you whose talking. Promise.
+Yeah, this was originally a roleplay me and my friend started, but she ended up hating it. I love it. So, I decided to continue it in "story mode"
Comments are loved.

User Image
Chapter 1: Enter Blake Alani

Laying my head on my desk, I look to the front of the room where the teacher stood, talking. Sighing quietly, I doodled in my notebook filled with the classes notes. I didn't really worried about getting snapped at for not paying attention; I had the highest score in the class with a 101.2%. I glanced up at my teacher, Zachary Doshimaru, and saw him, staring at me with those intense blue eyes. I felt my cheeks warm at his gaze as I quickly turned back to my doodles.

I caught little catches of what the dark-haired man in the front was saying. He was talking about Oedipus and what would drive a child to desire their parents. A bell rang, interrupting him. I sat up and stretched, feeling as if I just had a nice, long nap when Doshimaru reminded the rest of the class about the assignment that was due next time. That reminded me of my own and I pulled it out of my folder and packed up.

I went to the font of the room and handed the older man my paper.

"Here," I said dully as he took it with a curious expression. "I would have gotten it to you sooner, but my printer ran out of ink."

Doshimaru barely glanced at the paper before carelessly tossing it onto his paper-strewn desk. I had a brief fear the man would lose it, but then I didn't care. "Very well," he said with a small, know-it-all smile. I gritted my teeth at it. I could feel the air of arrogance around the other. I nodded in acknowledgment before turning to leave. Well, I guess I could give him a fair warning.

"Oh, um... expect about twenty-three half-assed essays." I said, counting the student number in my head. There were twenty-five kids in this junior psychology class.

"Who is the other person?" he asked, cocking his eyebrow with mild curiosity.

"That quiet girl in the back, Susan." I told him nonchalantly with roll of my eyes and a half-smile. "She's number one in the junior class. Der."

He covered his hand, shadowing his mouth into an expression I was unable to read. I frowned at him as I heard a mumble, "Interesting...." His focus seemed to snap back at me with that know-it-all smirk again. "See you at Kendo practice, Alani."

"Yeah..." I hummed as I ran for my next class. The bell was going to ring soon and I was about to be late. As I stepped outside of Doshimaru's classroom, I felt a pair of eyes watching me from behind. I shivered and dared to look behind me, only to stop when I realized I didn't want to know who was looking at me. I moved at a faster pace, hoping the feeling would disappear.

User Image

After several more feats, I managed to get through the obstacle course that is hell--I mean school. I met with Carly after math and groaned miserably.

"Why am I only good in the subject I don't need?" I moaned-and-bitched to my friend. She snickered at me as I continued. "I'm practically failing math and science and history. I'm doing just fine in English, but I'm above average in freaking psychology. Psychology man! I don't need it, and yet I'm freakin' amazing at it! I don't even think psychologically. I think like a normal teenage boy! What's wrong with me?" I groaned as I rested my head on Carly's shoulder. She patted my head sympathetically and gave me some less-than-empathetic advice.

"Your brain is wired weirdly, Blake." she stated simply. "What's why."

"Damn." I sighed as I stood straight and dug through my locker. She stood next to me, smirking. "And it's not like I don't do the work, I do it, but I fail miserably at it."

"Let's get your mind off of school. How about we go see a movie? I just got paid, so it'll be my treat. We can go see Saw V or something."

"Nah, man, I got Kendo after this." I told her as I dropped my books in my locker and slammed it shut. She nodded and we bade each other good-bye.

User Image

As I entered the boys locker room, I expected it to be empty. After all, I was nearly ten minutes late for class (damn traffic). But there he was. Sensei Doshimaru was there, tying his robes. I turned away from him and apologized quickly as I caught a glimpse of his sculpted chest. I felt him gaze at me as he greeted me.

"Hey, Alani."

"Sorry... I didn't think anyone would be in here." I breezed over to a cubby and sat on the bench before it, refusing to look at him. I, instead, busied myself with pulling my uniform out of my duffel bag.

A hand was on my shoulder, making me jump. My ears and face flushed as his fingers casually made contact with my exposed neck.

"You forget it's not just you in the dojo." he said quietly as he left.

I grumbled curses at him as I got dressed quickly and dashed to the dojo. I get in my proper place and kneel before Doshimaru. My practice sword was in front of me as I closed my eyes and meditated as Doshimaru assembled the class.

I recalled the last class: Everyone was out of control. They were talking and yelling and hitting each other with their swords. I shuddered at the disrespect they had caused in the dojo, the temple, the sanctuary.

"I expect respect for yourselves and each other." Doshimaru started and a sudden coldness dropped over the class. I tried my best not to shiver. "I will not tolerate behavior like the last class."

"Yes, Sensei." the entire class, including myself, responded.

Practice went like every other practice, but for me, it never gets boring. We always try something new and we experiment. After class, I removed my helmet and gasped for breath, wiping sweat from my face with a grin.

"Blake," I turn to face Doshimaru as my grin fades. Did I do something wrong? No, his face looked calm. It wasn't something wrong. "May I see you afterward?"

I nod and rush to the dressing room. I sit before my cubby, gazing at it as the other boys get dressed. Maybe it'll get up and dance, who knows?

After they leave the dressing room, I quickly get dressed and go to Doshimaru's office.

"Doshimaru Sensei?" I addressed him. He turned to me and hitched himself upon his desk with a smile. There was nothing accusing in his gaze and I relaxed.

"Why do you try so hard in my class?"

Was that what it was about? "I don't really," I admit, looking down at my sneakers. "To be truthful, it's kinda boring. I feel like I know everything already."
User Image
There was a tup as Doshimaru slid off his desk. I closed my eyes, praying to any God out there he wouldn't hurt me--verbally or physically.

"I believe there is a reason and I want to hear it." Gentle fingers took my chin and tilted my face so that I was looking up, into Doshimaru's sharp-blue gaze. I swallowed hard to get rid of the lump in my throat before I decided to speak again.

"R-Reason?" Damn it! I was stuttering! "No... it's just easy for me. Everything else is really hard...." Déjà vu, anyone? "Psychology just really natural. That's all. I want to do my best in the class I'm good in."

His smile widened and I could count those perfectly white teeth in his head. "Hmm... fascinating."

I was... fascinating? My face was getting hotter and hotter by the second. I knew I was as red as a tomato. I pulled away from him and looked away from him once more. "See... I'm really stupid in everything else. Your class is my saving grace."

There was silence between us and I could hear rustling fabric. I look up to see a sharkish smirk plastered on his face as he began untying his robes.

"E-E-Excuse me," I stammered as I turned and hurdled out of the room as quickly as my legs would take me. I slammed the door behind me and huffed, clutching my chest. I heard a laugh behind the door and growled, glaring at the floor. "He's a freaking psychology teacher." I grumble to myself. "He should have picked up on my issue. a*****e."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:47 pm
User Image
Chapter 2: Zak Doshimaru - Grammar Nazi

Sitting on a park bench, I graded paper after paper, correcting every little grammar problem on each paper. I felt it was easier to grade essays in the bright sun and cool breeze. I heard a girl singing behind me (something that goes like "break me, shake me, hate me, take me over;" I believe I've heard a few students singing that song in the halls--Savage Garden?) but I pay her no mind. I flip over Susan Brooks' essay, grading it a 97. I picked up the next paper in the pile, only to smile at the name: Blake Alani.

After I read the paper, I noticed a small citation in the bottom corner of the last page that read "Hope this tickles your fancy, Grammar Nazi." I had to cover my mouth to hide a chuckle as it reminded me of what I called my favorite teacher in high school. I guess I did get that from him.

No grammatical errors at all. None, whatsoever. Everything is perfect on the paper except for the penciled in note to me. I scrawled a quick 100 in a circle before I set the paper aside, going for the next one when I heard a second voice in the park behind me.

"Carly!"

I stopped what I was doing to listen, resting my hands on my work so that the passing wind wouldn't blow it away.

"Happy unbirthday, Blake!" the girl that was singing shouted. I tilted my head closer to listen to her.

I suppressed a laugh with much difficulty as I heard the strange girl giggling madly.

"What are we, Alice in Wonderland, now? Where are the Mad Hatters? Oh, wait, you're one." There was a pause. "I know that giggle. I know what it means. What did you do?"

"Oh, nothing!" The girl sang as she continued to chuckle evilly. She must have done something. I wished I could have followed them to see what happened, but that wouldn't do... not today. The girl quickly changed the subject. "Let's get Chinese!"

I was completely wrapped in the conversation some ways behind me i barely noticed the main reason why I had come to the park. I looked up and beamed at the boy standing in front of me. Quickly, I jumped to my feet and attacked the boy in a tight hug. He protested and tried to push away from me.

"Anthony, you came!" I exclaimed happily. He pushed against me again with a half-smile.

"Of course I did."
User Image
"You're letting your hair grow longer, too." I darted behind him and began to play with his now shoulder-length brown hair.

"Zak, stop!" He shouted out, although he did nothing to stop me. "People are going to stare!"

"Ah, come on," I whined as I embraced him from behind lovelingly. "You're just so cute! Ah, Tony, I haven't seen you forever!"

"Nii-san, gerroffme!" He began to struggle again, but I only held my little half-brother tighter. I hadn't seen the seventeen-year-old in three months and it had been killing me.

"But I love you!" I laughed. I had forgotten my student as Anthony appeared. I wrapped my mind completely around the boy. I had spotted the boy again--he was staring at me. I grinned even larger as I waved to him. He waved back, but with less vigor then myself.

My little brother gasped, "Damn it, Zak! They saw! They saw!" He blustered, again, struggling against me futilely. "You are so embarrassing!"

SarcasticIrony

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

SarcasticIrony

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:43 pm
[Author's Note | No one seems to read my story. One person, evidently. That's sad...]

User Image
Chapter 3: Chinese and ***** style="font-size: 11px">I glared at Doshimaru as he practically strangled a kid in the park. Feeling the rage bubbling inside of me, I grabbed Carly's hand and hitched my bag higher on my shoulders before dragging her out of the grassy plains towards town.

He was grinning at me! As if he was showing off the boy he held so closely, so fondly. I growled as I collapsed at a booth in the back of the restaurant. Carly went to get our food as I stared at the grain-textured pretend-wooden table.

Carly sat across from me, shoving chicken and broccoli in front of my face. I picked up the chop sticks, eating them silently, thinking of the incident at the park.

Suddenly, the girl's face was in front of mine. I blinked at her as she smiled innocently.

"Whacha thinkin'?"

My gaze softened to a natural blank stare. "I'm PMSing."

She sighed and shook her head sympathetically. "Poor, poor Blake. Is it coming heavy?"

I understood the innuendo behind it and took the bait more then willingly. "Yes."

She shrugged and picked at her noodles, trying to pick it up with her chop sticks. "Okay. So, what's bothering you PMS-impossible-for-boys-man? Oh, wait... that came out weird."

"Maybe I should call the police," I sighed, defeated. "I mean, for all we know, Doshimaru could be raping that boy. Erm... I mean, look at the way the boy was resisting him. It was... weird." There was silence from the girl as I moved the food around in the box. I suddenly didn't feel like eating and it wasn't from the subject. "What do you think?"

"Wait," I looked up at her. There was a serene smile across her face and her eyes glazed over blissfully. I briefly considered that she was having an epiphany of something until she spoke again, closing her eyes. "I'm picturing it."

My mouth dropped open as I let out a small wail. "Oh... my... God. You're disgusting!" I shuddered and covered my ear, refusing to let the horrifying image enter my mind with any more words from her.

I felt hands on mine, pulling them away from my scarred ears. I looked up, terrified at the girl as she grinned maliciously. "Let's spy on them!"

"No!" I got to my feet, grabbing my bag that I set beside the table and ran to the door without finishing my chicken and broccoli meal. "See you later, Carls. I refuse to take part in your gross, gay spying."

Why was I suddenly so repulsed by Carly's yaoi obsession? I never really cared about it before, but just the thought of seeing Doshimaru with another person... I hated it! I didn't want to think about it! I clutched at my silver hair, growling. What was wrong with me?

User Image

I sat in my seat for psychology and rummaged through my bag, looking for a pen and paper. I noticed something that wasn't there before--a manga. I removed it and instantly recognized the pink line along the bottom of the book. Carly owned many of those. There was a post-it note attached to the front, over the picture and just below the title that read, "Teacher's Pet."

I furrowed my brow as I read the note:

"Happy Unbirthday, Blake! It's a really smutty one!
-Love Carly

User ImageWhen did this... oh! The hug... in the park... she slipped it in then... and... I yelled out as I flung the book reflexively across the room. I clutched my chest, looking at nothing but my desk. Why did she do this to me?

I felt every pair of eyes on me. I looked up and saw the book in Doshimaru's hand. My jaw hung loosely below my cranium as he leafed through the pages.

"Alani, I need to see you after school." the man said with a raised eyebrow.

What?! So not fair! "It's not mine though!"

"That's what she said," Doshimaru smirked as the class laughed. My already tomato-red blush had deepened as I sunk deeper into my seat, praying that the floor would engulf me.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:17 pm
User Image
Chapter 4: Perverted Teachers Make Great Friends

I entered the classroom, brushing my long bangs out of my face. School sucked, like usual, and it was going to get even more sucky. I deduced this because Doshimaru sat at his desk with his feet propped on his desk, a book open in his hands. A smirk was plastered onto his face as he read the soft-cover graphic novel called Teacher's Pet. Now that the post-it note was removed, I could see the picture clearly. A boy with wide, brown eyes was being molested by a man with a very pointy chin and glasses. The man had some resemblance to Doshimaru.

"Mr. Doshimaru?" I addressed him. The man looked very enthralled by the book. "I can explain that manga..."

"You're friend was right. This is really smutty." A soft chuckle escaped him. I shuddered and blushed as I moved towards the student desk in front of him. Sighing heavily, I collapsed into the hard seat and set my bag down next to me.

"I wasn't planning on reading it." I attempted to tell him. I watched his eyebrows rise, knowing he didn't believe me.

"Why did you," he paused to place the book on his desk and get to his feet, "bring such a dirty book to school? You know it's against the rules."

I looked down at my hands that were folding on my black jeans. "Confiscate it. I don't care. I was going to give it back to her... but you can have it. It's obviously like you." s**t, did I really say that? I thought about how the line came out. It didn't sound like I was accusing him. It sounded hurt... lonely. Just like I felt.

"Homos say what?"

Damn, he's so immature. I sighed and looked off to the next desk, looking anywhere but at him. Might as well get some closure. "You're gay right?"

"No,"he chuckled and I glanced at him. He was suddenly right at the edge of the desk I was sitting in with the book in his hand. "Do you want me to be?"

That caught my attention. I shot a look up at him, heat pooling in my face. I I opened and closed my mouth, floundering for words. Nothing came out.

He stepped even closer to me, coming around to the opening of the desk. He was flipping through the book. "Do you want these things done to you?" He set the book on my desk and I looked at it. I suddenly couldn't breath as I saw a particularly naughty scene.

I flinched from the book and closed my eyes tightly, cringing into my seat. I wanted nothing more then to run away and never return to this classroom. "*****," I said in the smallest voice I could muster.

His breath whispered in my ear, "What was that?"

"Why I are doing this to me?" I felt shame as my voice came out in a whine.

Fingers held my chin and forced me to look into those steel-blue eyes of his that pierced me. But there was that know-it-all smirk was hanging on his lips. I would have melted if it wasn't for that god-damned smirk. "Because it's fun."

"a*****e." My face burned even brighter, whether with anger or with... something else. Then, he suddenly grinned.

"You blush too easily. I wonder what you would do if I did this."

Wait... wha--?

His lips pressed against mine tenderly. Inhaling sharply through my nose, I felt my ears burn up, and (if humanly possible) my face got even hotter. I squirmed, hoping he would stop if I moved. He would take the hint, right? He would understand, right?

He pulled away, humming slightly and tapping his chin with his forefinger. "Not that reaction I had in mind." He said, pondering. Pondering what, though, I'm not sure.

"W-What were you looking for?" Damn it! I stuttered! Weakness! Weak, weak, weak!

"Something more telling..." Suddenly, he kissed me again, this time with more vigor. He pushed me into the low seat-back as his lips possessed mine.

I wanted to push him away--I really did! I pushed my hands against his shoulders with little effort. I wanted to add more. I couldn't bring myself to push him away. Instead, I clutched the fabric, as if it were a life-preserver.

User ImageDoshimaru slid onto my lap, cupping my face into his warm, soft hands. His kiss became more urgent and rough but I felt so... relieved. I began to relax, knowing he wasn't going to hurt me. That he was doing this with me. I allowed my body to finally take the control it had been craving since the first kiss. I brought my hands up to his neck, parted my lips, and allowed entry.

You know when you get those weird images in your head at the wrong time? Like, you're taking a test and you suddenly remember a very funny moment with your best friend and start laughing? Well, this was sort of like that.

Well, I got one of those. It was the worst time too. It was the time at the park on Saturday, when I met Carly. When we saw Doshimaru with the kid. The way he looked so happy with the kid. A pang stitched through my chest as I pushed him off of me, finding the strength to allow myself too.

I shoved him away, yelling. When I was free, I didn't explain what happened, I didn't ask questions--I just had to get out of there!

The boy... that's who he's with. Why was he kissing me if he looked so in love with the boy that was no older then myself? At the door, I glanced back at him and found my vision blurry.

"That's more like it," he commented. That was the straw on the camels back. I hitched a sob before I ran off.

SarcasticIrony

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

SarcasticIrony

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:53 pm
User Image
Chapter 5: Psychology Prodigy

I came into class, dreading having to see Doshimaru. I was the last one in the class for once. He stood before the door and I refused to look at him.

"You forgot this yesterday," he said nonchalantly as I took the bag, my face burning.

I focused on a particularly interesting square on the linoleum floor as I asked him in a low whisper, enabling no one to hear me but him, "Why did kiss me?"

He ignored my question and gave me a light push towards my seat, telling me to get ready for the test. I sat with reluctance and took the test from the boy sitting in front of me. About ten minutes later, I finished the test and set it on his desk. He didn't look up from his computer as I did so. I stood there, looking at him, wondering why he wouldn't answer me.

Oh, duh. He's a teacher. If we discussed this in class, or even on school grounds and someone overheard us, he would get fired.

He finally looked up at me and quirked an eyebrow. I had trouble swallowing as a lump formed in my throat. I hurried back to my seat and sat for a few seconds before taking out my cell phone and, holding it in my lap, I texted Carly.

[I need 2 tlk 2 u]

I waited for her response.

[Im in math. leave me aln im failng as it is.]

Rolling my eyes, I thought of something that would catch her attention.

[Doshimaru kissed me]

I knew it worked when I heard a loud "WHAT?!" from no where in particular. Several students looked up, alarmed.

I gave a small smile. Maybe I shouldn't have laid it on her so dully. I should have known she would react like that.

[I heard u car]

And almost immediately.

[Omfg! Details!] I should have expected that too.

[Later. I need help.]

[Do u want alone time?]

I almost dropped my cellphone at this, but managed to keep a tight grip. My hands became sweaty and it was hard to type with my slippery thumbs.

[No! I want 2 get out of here! I want 2 get out of skool!]

[K. 1 sec]

Soon afterward, the phone in the classroom rang. I looked up, hopeful. Doshimaru answered it and grunted a few times before hanging up.

"Alani," I held my breath, "get out of here."

I quickly got my things together and went to my car. I drove to a near-by park and sat in my car for a while before my lack of air-conditioning got to me and walked into the park, taking a seat on a bench.

My cellphone vibrated in my pocket and I looked at it. Carly wanted to make sure it worked. I told her to meet me here after school. I felt like I was waiting for something other then Carly.

I took out a book from my bag and began to read it, slumping on the uncomfortable bench. I lost track of time when I felt another presence in my perimeter. I gazed as a boy sat next to me. His sandy-brown hair and round face had me recalling Saturday all over again.

"Yo," he said. I scooted away from him, weary of his every move. Maybe he'd remember me.

"U-Uh... hi." I said more out of politeness then actually wanting to talk to him.

He offered a hand to me with a bright smile, his other was pushing hair away from his freckled face and exposed his brown eyes.

"I'm Anthony--Tony. Tony Doshimaru." I took his hand, furrowing my brow. Did he do this with everyone he sat with? Or did he really recognize me and want to meet? "Aren't you supposed to be in school or something?"

"Erm... I skipped." I said, tensing up. I didn't find any reason to lie to this kid. He was my age. Why wasn't he in school? "Uh... is your..." What was Doshimaru to this kid? Certain they weren't lovers, considering the last name. "Is... someone in your family a psychology teacher?"

"Yeah!" he replied with a toothy, friendly grin. "He's my brother! Well, half-brother, but that's beside the point. You know him?"

"Yeah," I said, relaxing. I was now at ease, knowing this kid wasn't being tortured by Doshimaru. "He's my teacher. Actually, I'm skipping school because of him."

Tilting his head curiously, Tony asked me, "Is it his tests? He loves writing hard tests. The b*****d," he added as an afterthought.

"No," I shook my head, getting comfortable again. "The test was easy. It's more like... personal reasons." I shuddered recalling yesterday afternoon. I don't think Tony would appreciate hearing about his brother kissing a student.

He shrugged, obviously not wanting to get into it. I must have sent off that vibe. "So, what's your name?"

"Blake Alani," I said quickly before I asked the question I really wanted to ask, "Does your brother have a... significant other?"

"No," he said without thinking, but he looked as if he were searching for something in his mind. "Oh! I know you! You're that kid who aces his tests! You're a legend for stumping my brother--he's constantly trying to figure you out. Wait 'til I say I met you--"

User Image"No!" Doshimaru must NEVER know we made contact. Ever. I'd never hear the end it of. "We didn't meet! Doshimaru--wait..." I thought over what the boy was really trying to say and blinked, confused. "Huh? I 'stump him?'"

"Yeah," Tony sighed admiringly. "You're the one kid he can't figure out. Everyone else is either a jock with no life, or have a secret Oedipus Complex that they express in crushed on people twice their age--you..." He took a deep breath, letting it out in his last line, "he can't even fathom."

Seriously? "I'm not that difficult to figure out," I muttered blandly. "I'm an open book... at least that's what Carly says. Of course, she's known me her entire life...."

"That's a perk," the boy stood up and stretched, looking down the path. "Well, see ya."

I looked at him confused before glancing to see what he was looking at. Carly was running towards me. Well, time to tell her of my "sexual escapade" as she likes to call them.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:13 pm
ohh i love it u have 2 right more k? lol oh and who is who u have pic[which i love] but i cant tell who is who  

NaruSasuiscool

SarcasticIrony

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:25 pm
              I have a lot more chapters, I just have to find time to write them. ^_^

Okay, the boy with the silver hair is Blake.
              The boy with the furry coat is Tony/Anthony.
              And the man with glasses and black hair is Zak.

The person who is on the top picture is always the person whose point of view it is.

Hope you understand now. ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:05 pm
yea it was thanks  

NaruSasuiscool

krazii13

3,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:51 pm
(oh great my post didn't come up on Wednesday. . .dang computer sweatdrop ) Wow I really like it, it has great flow and no obivous grammar or spelling mistakes (I loved the grammar Nazi bit), I am truly suprised no one posted any praise for you! I would've done so earlier, but busy week and I just started posting in this guild! Please continue!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:04 pm
I'm surprised too. I have more praise on my one-shots then on this one with five chapters and going.

Thank you for commenting! ^_^ It seems only three people have read it (not including me in the poll).

>< Maybe with you and SasuNaruiscool posting, I might get more. =D

SarcasticIrony

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

NaruSasuiscool

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:07 pm
sasunaruiscool its narusasuiscool but idc lolz yea u write good stories keep it up  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:30 pm
you just need some faithful fans and then, people will start flocking to it like fangirls to pretty much anything (fangirl "oh look cheese!" *glomps*)  

krazii13

3,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100

krazii13

3,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:03 pm
. . . oh dear nothing from you since november 29th of 2008. I hope you haven't given up yet! I am truly intrugued by your story, it's so witty.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:44 am
Nah, I just haven't had time to write it. School and other stories have become my priority. sweatdrop  

SarcasticIrony

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Marz_Kat.t.a.g.

Somber Lunatic

12,550 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:07 pm