Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
New Story....~Power of the Four~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yes!
  No!
View Results

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:14 pm
Water, Wind, Fire, and Earth together can save your world form destruction.

The Great Gods proclaimed when our ancient city was cursed. We've waited, 3,000 years, for The One to save our people. And finally we find The One just as our people are about to fade from existence.

Forever will your people be cursed, forever will you live like the animals you are, and forever shall you live, never to age, but able to die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you think?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:14 pm
~Chapter 1~ NEW

"She loves animals and drawing," My mother said to my new principle, Mr. Prack. I could hear them even outside of the office.

"We have a great art teacher, but I'm not sure what class she could take for the animals..." Mr. Prack said. He had a kid-like voice, soft and commanding. When I first met him he was tall, at least six foot five, with brown hair.

I sighed, grabbed my sketch pad, and muted them out. I lifted my feet onto the chair and began to draw a horse running into the wild, wishing I could to the same.

A few minutes later the principles office door opened and my mother stepped out. Mr. Prack right behind her. They walked over to me as I put my pad away in my over-the-shoulder bag. "Its all taken care of," The principle said. "I'll take you to your first class."

My mother hugged me and whispered, "Have fun." I rolled my eyes, but smiled. We waited as my mother walked away, once she was out of sight Mr. Prack turned and started walking down the hall.

Soon we stood in front of my first period door, Miss. Corefield's English. I sighed and got ready for my torture. I sucked at English, all of my other classes I was great at, but not this one. I pulled my bag over my head and set it across my body.

Mr. Prack opened the door and stepped in, I was right behind him. "Kill me..." I whispered, way to quiet for anyone to here.

"Sorry for the interruption, Miss. Corefield," He said. "But you have a new student." I peaked around the tall man to see a young blond woman writing on the white board. She smiled and glanced at me. "Hi, whats your name?" She asked. I grumbled, she was acting like I was three.

I smiled back, again trying to be nice, and said. "Kaya Jacobs."

"Welcome," She waved me over to her and I slowly walked to the front of the room. "Class this is Kaya Jacobs, treat her kindly and make friends with her." She said and smiled again. She pointed to a desk in the back near a boy with black hair. "You can sit there."

I pushed away from her and made my way to my desk as Miss. Corefield thanked Mr. Prack. As I sat I noticed the boy next to me kept glancing at me. I sat down and ignored him.

"I like your necklace," He whispered. I glanced over and saw him staring my necklace down. "Um...Thanks..." I said and pulled my sketch book out. I could still feel his eyes burning into my necklace.

I zoned him out, along with everyone else and began to draw my horse again. "I'm Seth, by the way." His voice pulled me from my own world. It was deep, commanding, but had a sweet part to it. I looked at him and took a breath. His eyes were gorgeous, they were blue with green along his pupil and a dark blue along the outside.

"Kaya," I said, not looking away from his eyes. We looked at each other for a second. He was the first to pull away, I shook my head and looked over at my drawing.

I jumped as the bell rang and everyone raced out of the room. I was the slowest. I pulled my bag back over my head as I walked up to the front. As I turned for the door I bumped into Seth. "Sorry," He said and picked up his book.

"Whatever, its fine," I said and moved around him. I pulled out my map and looked at my schedule. "Need help?" I was about to yell at Seth, but then I realized it was a girls voice.

I looked up to see a black haired, green eyed girl. "Thanks, I have art with Mrs. Dorff."

"Oh, good teacher. She's upstairs, my class is near there so follow me." She said and started for the stairs near us. "I'm Kathrine, Kat for short."

"Kaya," I smiled and walked up the stairs behind her.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:51 pm
it somewhat reminds me of a modern version of avatar...just from what i know already. it's good! write more!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:03 pm
(lol ,okay)

At the end of school I ran home, hoping my mother would be home so I could complain.

About five minutes later I stopped in front of a nice two-story, white house. A black truck parked in front of it. "Yes!" I said and ran inside.

"Mom! I'm moving!" I yelled and threw my bag on the floor. My mother popped her head out of the kitchen and frowned. I threw myself onto the couch and closed my eyes. Remembering my old home in California, which was clear across the country.

"Why?" My mother asked. I opened my eyes and she was kneeling beside me. "We just got here."

I glared at her, "Exactly! I loved my old life, my best friend was there!" I began to yell. My mother just looked at me, sorrow and frustration clouded her eyes.

"I made this move so your father could get a deceit job."

"Step-father!" I yelled and sat up. "I hate Jake. He's trying to hard to be like dad. I wish you two never met. Maybe we could've had a normal life!" I pushed my mother out of the way and ran up to my room.

I threw myself onto my bed and began to cry. It wasn't just my best friend that I missed, but my father and boy friend. My mother and father had gotten in a huge fight two years ago and they divorced. As soon as the papers were done my mother remarried the devil.

I missed my boyfriend because we had just celebrated our sixth month anniversary. Plus he had given me a promise ring.

The sound of my phone stopped my tears, I leaned over and looked at the text. "Devin!" I jumped and quickly texted him back.

We talked for a hour until my mother yelled for me to come eat. I set my phone down, walked over to my door and opened it. "I'm not hungry!" I yelled and slammed my door. I texted Devin, 'I wish you were here. My mother is slowly becoming a devil herself.'

He said he was sorry, but he had to go. 'I love you. I'm trying to get enough money to come visit for the summer.' After that my phone was silent. I was thinking about texting Bree, but she was probably with her family.

A soft knock came from my door, "Go away!" I yelled, but my step-father popped his head in anyway. "Don't you know the meaning of 'go away'?" I growled. He sighed and walked over to my bed.

"Honey-"

"Don't you dare call me honey!" I glared at him, his dark blue eyes were filled with sorrow.

"Kaya," He said. "Will you please come eat?"

I laughed, "I'd rather starve than eat with you two." That got him. He flinched and stood. Sadness was replaced by anger. "I'm trying to be a good father. You're not helping any." He stared at me.

"Your not my father and you never will be." His hands turned white as he clenched his fists. He looked like he was trying not to hit me. "I dare you to hit me, that way I can sign you up for child abuse and get you out of my life!" I dared.

He spun around and stormed out of the room. He footsteps sounded in the kitchen and I heard him yelling at my mother. "...I'm not sending my daughter to military camp!" My mother said. I heard something slam, then silence.

I sighed, hoping he hadn't hit my mother and had left the house. Footsteps pounded up the steps and my door swung open. My mother stood in the hall, tears streaming down her face. I felt like I wanted to hug her, but my anger stopped me.

"Why, Kaya?" She asked, coming to sit on my bed.

I sighed, cooling my anger. "I'm sorry. I hate you for divorcing dad, so I take it out on him."

My mother nodded, my guess trying to tell me she understood. "Will you try and be kind." I was about to protest, but she put a finger to my lips. "I'm not saying you have to like him, all I'm saying is that you need to give him a chance."

I sighed and reluctantly nodded, "Whats for dinner?"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

daughter-of-the-moon1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:09 pm
(Wow...reminds me of my step-father...except I wasn't that mean...)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:01 pm
(lol, I'm just a cruel person ^.^)

My mother smiled and hugged me, "Chicken." She said and stood. We walked out of my room and down to the kitchen.

We ate in silence for most of dinner, "Where did Jake go?" I finally asked, curious what the slam was.

"Outside, to cool off. He'll be in soon...I hope..." My mother looked sad. A pang of guilt hit me again, I hated seeing my mother sad. I set my plate down. "I'm sorry..." I said again.

"What did you say?"

I sighed and told her what I said. Shock crossed her face and anger filled her eyes. "Kaya!" I flinched at her sharp tone and smile. "I was mad!" I defended and finished my chicken. I set my plate in the sink and kissed my mother on the cheek. "Thanks, it was great."

"Your welcome," She whispered. "Oh! I forgot about something!" She set her plate down, grabbed my hand and pulled me to the garage.

"Mo-" I stopped as I noticed why she had pulled my to the garage. There in the middle of the garage was a bright red, convertible mustang. "No!" I looked at my mom, a huge smile on her face. She nodded and held up my keys. "I love you!" I jumped up and down, hugged her and grabbed my keys.

"Jake bought it, today," She said as I got in. I started the engine. It was brand new, the smell of new car clinging to the leather chairs. "You better go apologize and you better be nice." She laughed.

I cut the engine off and jumped out. Running to the house door, and pushed the button for the garage door to open. I ducked out under before it was barely three feet from the ground. I ran across the lawn where Jake stood, turned away from me.

He turned just as I hugged him, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I said and squeezed him. "I'm really sorry 'bout what I said."

He laughed and pushed me off him, "Well it is your birthday in two days...and you needed a car." I hugged him again and kissed him on the cheek.

"Go, give her a whirl," He said and watched as I ran off. I jumped into my car and restarted the engine. Slowly I backed out of the garage, loving the feel of my new car. My mother and Jake waved as I drove down the rode.

I was about half way down the rode when a black dog ran out into the rode. I slammed on my brakes, but i heard the dog yelp. "No," I breathed and jumped out of the car. I ran over to the front of the car and looked at the dog lying on the ground. "Shoot!" I said and bent over the dog.

Its right back leg was bleeding and the bone stuck out of the skin. I grabbed the end of my shirt and ripped a long piece of fabric off. "Hold on, puppy." I whispered and I put presser on the wound.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:40 pm
must...resist...correcting your spelling!!! lol ^.^
it's good crystalstar! i'm glad i dont have kaya's issues, 'specially a boyfriend named Devin...if you're thinking about Ritsu, i mean. other than her boyfriend kids named devin are great!

anyway, WHERE DO THE ELEMENTS COME IN!?! lemme guess, kaya's gonna be water, ne? predictable!

LOL i love you Cheystar!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:10 pm
Oh, shut up! (there i fixed it...the magic of firefox)
Lol, I didn't even think about Ritsu...I just put the first name that came to my mind. Its better than Garret....

Just wait! I'm debating how she's going to learn about her powers (HINT: there is a 's' in powers!!!!!)

LOL, Love you too Pandastar (jessstar just doesn't work)

Edit: (GAG! yeah it is...garret. *gags*

and i know jessstar doesnt work, isnt it great? lol! there's always Harustar! rock on haru san! lol...unless you made it jesstar...nope, still doesnt work. hah-hah. heart /Patchstar)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:39 pm
My mother and Jake must have heard or saw because my mother was now leaning over the dog too. "You must have hit it pretty hard," She said and lifted the dog. "Jake, go back to the house and get the first aid kit. We'll be there as quickly as we can."

Jake nodded and jumped in my car, I didn't argue. He turned around in a driveway and drove quickly back to the house. "Keep presser on the car and start walking." My mother said. I nodded and we slowly walked back to the house.

About five minutes later we were in the kitchen. I stood over the dog, a first aid kit next to me. "Mom, I need thread." I said as I pulled out a stitching needle. My mother was back in a flash with a long piece of thread.

"Thanks," I began to sow, the dog was unconscious and breathing heavily. I cut the thread and began wrapping the wound.

As soon as it was wrapped the dog woke up and looked up at me. "Looks like he'll be fine," My mother said and put a hand on my shoulder. "Are you glad you took that vet class?"

I smiled and nodded, "I'll take him up to my room." I lifted the dog from the table and walked upstairs.

The dog licked its leg, glancing at me every so often. "What? Its your own fault." I said. The dog shook its head, as if it understood me it growled. I jumped and glared at it. "I tried to stop, your the one that ran into the street." I felt stupid talking to the dog like this. "What the heck am i doing?" I asked myself.

The dog sneezed and stood, "Oh, no you don't! You're going to rest 'til I find your home." The dog ignored me and jumped off the bed. Its leg didn't hit the floor and it began to walk around my room. "What the heck are you doing?"

It went over to my nightstand and grabbed my necklace. "Hey! My grandma gave that to me." I said as it dropped it on the ground. He pawed it and looked at me. I knelt down and looked at it.

There were four stones; brown, white, blue, and red. Each stone had a different, weird symbol in it. "What?" I asked. He bent his head down and touched the blue stone. "Yeah, its blue...what about it?" The dog looked at me and walked over to the glass of water on the nightstand.

"Yeah, they're both blue." I was getting annoyed with this dang dog. Suddenly something struck me. I picked up my necklace and looked at the blue gem. It looked like the color of the sea. "Water?" I asked the dog, again feeling stupid.

The dog barked and wagged it tail. "Does the brown mean earth?" He barked again.

"Fire?" I pointed to the red and he did the same. "Air?" His tail went faster. I sat on my bed and thought about it. "This is just weird," I said and glanced at the dog. "First, I'm talking to a dog who is acting like he can understand me." The dog looked up. I gave him a weird look.

"Second of all, this dog is telling me my necklace has to do with the elements." I sighed and fell back. "Ugh!" I shook my head and glanced at my watch. It was eight-thirty, I was tired. I slipped off my shoes and walked out my room.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:46 pm
lol, arent dogs colorblind?

and GASPs! elemental necklace? how...how...convenient. lol. i love it cheystar!  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:05 am
Who knows. My grandma's dog can see a laser, so i guess it depends on what dog it is. Plus this doggy is special ^.^

=P Love you too  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:26 pm
I will be posting the rest of my story here-

http://sayuri.webs.com/blog.htm

(none has been added yet)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:13 pm
i have add a new chapter to my story...go to the link in the post above and read it ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:55 pm
the lazer may just be a lighter shade of gray, you never know.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

daughter-of-the-moon1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:00 pm
technically color blind isn't all black and white. Its just that they can't see certain colors. Maybe they can't see green or something...  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff