No
78%
 78%  [ 258 ]
Total Votes : 328

Music Never Stops
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:54 pm
This is the thread to get your ideas heard. ;D
    Do you have ideas on how to get more people in the guild, make it look nicer or anything beneficial? Feel free to post them here.

Anything written in red was written by me, [The.End], in other posts.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:59 pm
Red means mod edits

1.have more contest and prises I'm not rich you know.

2. give a price daily out 2 one person, the item could be anything Once agian, not rich

3.do something nice for people Like?

4. put up cool signs or something Can you make signs? You make them then!

5.get people in the guild to tell there friends about the guild I'm not going to force people to do it, but I have suggested it in several threads.

thats all i could think off sweatdrop  

Vladden

bananarevo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:59 pm
I think we should have people make new frinds then have them sign up for this gulid wink  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:30 pm
Quote:
Red means mod edits

2. give a price daily out 2 one person, the item could be anything Once agian, not rich
it doesnt even have to be something worth alot of money, it could just be something stupid or a little image ( i make images )

help them out with things if they need help?

sure i can, just ask me and i will

5.get people in the guild to tell there friends about the guild I'm not going to force people to do it, but I have suggested it in several threads.
well i didnt know that.

hey man, at least i tried some idea's. i cant tell if u are trying to be mean there or something but... i dont think that was nice becuase it looked like u where trying to be rude or something.  

Vladden

Music Never Stops
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:01 am
Sythestxlr
Quote:
Red means mod edits

it doesnt even have to be something worth alot of money, it could just be something stupid or a little image ( i make images )

well i didnt know that.

hey man, at least i tried some idea's. i cant tell if u are trying to be mean there or something but... i dont think that was nice becuase it looked like u where trying to be rude or something.
I wasn't, just kind of annoyed that 3 out of 5 suggestions had to do with me giving you something.
2.No
3.I work for the G-Angels and I own a charity, I'm not going to help people verywhere you know.
4.There is a banners sticky
5.Read more  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:03 am
Chocolate Flavor Vanilla
Sythestxlr
Quote:
Red means mod edits

well i didnt know that.

I wasn't, just kind of annoyed that 3 out of 5 suggestions had to do with me giving you something.

u dont have to give me anything..  

Vladden

Music Never Stops
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:04 am
Sythestxlr
Chocolate Flavor Vanilla
Sythestxlr
Quote:
Red means mod edits

well i didnt know that.

u dont have to give me anything..
You being the general member population, I added something to my before post.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:06 am
but i dont want anything neutral here, i have 1 last idea...

how about a weekly give away? 1 little item or a prize. that is all. soemthing liek that. i dunno.  

Vladden

Music Never Stops
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:09 am
Sythestxlr

how about a weekly give away? 1 little item or a prize. that is all. soemthing liek that. i dunno.
There is already a monthly one.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:10 am
Chocolate Flavor Vanilla
Sythestxlr

ohh... i am totaly new here so i dont know much..  

Vladden

Music Never Stops
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:14 am
Sythestxlr
Chocolate Flavor Vanilla
Sythestxlr

ohh... i am totaly new here so i dont know much..
'tis ok  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:06 am
Hi my friend! How do I advertise the Guild in my posts? Is that allowed? I tell everyone I talk to about it, but I dont know if they go or not! I could give you a list of my friends and you can send an invite like you did for me! If everyone here did that, we would have alot of people in our Guild!!! What do you think? biggrin heart  

mamathing

Music Never Stops
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:21 am
mamathing
Hi my friend! How do I advertise the Guild in my posts? Is that allowed? I tell everyone I talk to about it, but I dont know if they go or not! I could give you a list of my friends and you can send an invite like you did for me! If everyone here did that, we would have alot of people in our Guild!!! What do you think? biggrin heart
You could do that sure 3nodding but you can't advertise in your posts, it's against the rules in alot of forums. You'd have a better chance to put it into your sig.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:57 pm
Chocolate Flavor Vanilla
mamathing
You could do that sure 3nodding but you can't advertise in your posts, it's against the rules in alot of forums. You'd have a better chance to put it into your sig.

ok ..how do I do that? redface  

mamathing

[Ninja.Cakes]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:50 pm
Ok we already have at least 1 guild banners more are coming but when we get it (coded by rick or you can even do that if you know how)But when it is coded just copy it and go to you gaia edit profile and then paste it in and enter and you got the signature smile  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff