WTF WHY IS EVERYONE I KNOW HAVING BABIES Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:18 pm
OK SERIOUSLY

this makes about 4 ppl i know now they're only like 19-21 and they all are pregnant AND THEY CANT EVEN TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES HOW DO THEY EXPECT TO CARE OF A KID

seriously do these people not know what a condom is ********!

one i know already has 2 and she ******** herself over the father left caz he was 19 and now shes stuck with 2 kids on welfare but whatever shes trying and it seems to be working good for her, the ther one holy crap hats she lives with her parents her bf is like 15 years older than her and she doesnt have a job she doesnt have a highschool diploma caz she droped out and she smokes a TON of pot a day X__X i dont see her being a mother oh crap!
then theres two more they might be able to make it work but seriously they're only 19 or so neutral so.....wtf?

honestly do you people not know about birth control goddamnit!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:25 am
What I'm Going To Say Is Very Crude...So For Those Who Don't Want To See Crude Humour Please Look Away...^_^ The Best Birth Control Is Swallowing...Though For The Abortionists It'd Be Considered Mass Genocide -_^  

VampyricOrigins

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:03 pm
VampyricOrigins
What I'm Going To Say Is Very Crude...So For Those Who Don't Want To See Crude Humour Please Look Away...^_^ The Best Birth Control Is Swallowing...Though For The Abortionists It'd Be Considered Mass Genocide -_^

ok, that officially caused severe sinus burn through soda exhalation...congrats!

and the million dollar answer is.........

human reproductive drive....

as a species, humans tend to spend an inordinate ammount of time thinking with their genitals instead of their brains.....GO GO POWER SEX DRIVE!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:40 pm
VampyricOrigins
I don't think you need a disclaimer for that, most of us are a little bit crude here I think. smile  

Awesome Akwardness

Sodamu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:22 pm
I heard that the new thing for rich people is to have as many kids as possible, to prove have much money they have or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:25 pm
Sodamu
I heard that the new thing for rich people is to have as many kids as possible, to prove have much money they have or something.

Funny. Most people I know with huge families are pretty poor.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:28 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
Sodamu

Same here.

The most children I've ever seen in a rich family was three.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:01 am
XWraith_LordX
-Resurrected Writer-
Sodamu

Same here.

yeah poorer families tend ot have more kids i was watching a documetary O_o;; makes no sense to me

my only problem is THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT FIT TO BE PARENTS..maybe in afew more years when you know they grow up but now is just retarded! >< augh  

xX x0mbie Xx

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:46 pm
xX x0mbie Xx
XWraith_LordX
-Resurrected Writer-
Sodamu

Same here.

yeah poorer families tend ot have more kids i was watching a documetary O_o;; makes no sense to me

my only problem is THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT FIT TO BE PARENTS..maybe in afew more years when you know they grow up but now is just retarded! >< augh
I know! I have no idea why people do it! If they can't support the kid why do they have it???  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:39 pm
there really needs to be forced mandatory abortions for anyone under 26, all druggies, anyone with an IQ under 110, and the exceptionally poor.  

AEtherclaw

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:52 pm
AEtherclaw
there really needs to be forced mandatory abortions for anyone under 26, all druggies, anyone with an IQ under 110, and the exceptionally poor.
Seriously, I think we do.

Artificial social selection.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:58 pm
I feel worse for the baby because they have no say in the matter and are going to be born in a world of utter chaos where they won't have the things they need do to the stupidity of the parents not realizing they need a mode of protection to prevent such a thing. But sadly many people go "oh I'm not going to get pregnant." Wrong you ignorant fool.  

NekoYasha09er

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:28 pm
NekoYasha09er
I feel worse for the baby because they have no say in the matter and are going to be born in a world of utter chaos where they won't have the things they need do to the stupidity of the parents not realizing they need a mode of protection to prevent such a thing. But sadly many people go "oh I'm not going to get pregnant." Wrong you ignorant fool.

giving birth can be mass murder  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:57 am
AEtherclaw

Nope, anyone with an IQ under 120, can you imagine how excellent it would be? everyone would be reasonably intelligent and without a population crisis there would be no poverty!  

Shadowed Intent

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:23 pm
Shadowed Intent
AEtherclaw

Nope, anyone with an IQ under 120, can you imagine how excellent it would be? everyone would be reasonably intelligent and without a population crisis there would be no poverty!
Wonderful. We'll cut out a large chunk of the population that way, hopefully in all the right places.  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff