Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Questing HQ
[Leila Lei] - Quest for my First Soquili! <3 700k/850k!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of her design? x3
  ... Red, Black, Gold? Too overdone. :C
  I don't like the pearls.
  Too plain.
  She should be a different breed. (Post?)
  She sounds stunning! :O <3
  POLL WHORE/ Didn't look. xD
View Results

Holy Gehenna

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:17 am
A ravishing rubicund mare with scorched celestial markings twining up her slender legs; an ebony mane of elaborate silken whorls and twists will cascade down her shoulders, accented with charming lace hairpieces. Her bituminous eyes are clouded and distant, a hue of red so deep they appear almost black. The color of her coat darkens about her eyes, given them a smokey look and accentuating their ethereal qualities.

UPDATE: 6/09/09: I was recently informed of the fact that my quest is actually Moderate edits, and so that tacks another 50k on to my total cost. ;o;

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:57 pm
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Uhm... whomever wants to do 'er. Hopefully... at least one of you likes... ;o;
Name of horse: Leila Lei
Meaning: "Dark Haired Mistress"

Owner: Holy Gehenna
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Seraphic
Breed: Seductress (8D)
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): WORDY DESCRIPTION IS WORDY.

Her coat is a ravishing rubicund (red; deep, rich, vibrant shades of red reminiscent of blood and rubies, though of a darker hue) color. Variant hues giving her a vivacious almost luminescent appearance- no solid blocks of color here! Range, depth! 8D
Her coat darkens at strategic points to accentuate her lean build. It also deepens to a red so rich it appears almost black about her hooves, on the tips of her ears, at the tip of her nose, and along her spine.
The color of her coat turns to an ashy black about her eyes, given them a smokey look.

Scorched celestial (maybe something like henna designs) markings twine up her slender hind legs; coiling and twisting upwards, they reach towards her spine only to stop before they hit her flank. Similar intricate detailing is found on her cheek and may be added in other places if you feel the need.
I would love for you to get creative with this design- it should look scorched into her flesh, but not harmful; the design is entirely up to you, but I would like something slightly whimsical, flowing and intricately detailed at the base, less detailing where it fades away. <3 Maybe golden accents?

Her fetlocks are longer than even an Angeni's.

Her bituminous eyes are a hue of shining red so deep they appear almost black. (Ebony with ruby-red highlights perhaps?) The whites of her eyes should be tinted red.

Ebony- again, rich, vibrant black, no dull lifeless shades here!- mane and tail. Elaborate silken whorls and twists cascade down to just below her shoulders; her tail piles slightly on the ground. A wash of mane tumbles across her back and neck; another clump should fall across her neck just behind her left ear. Both should be elegantly curled, but not overly so, waving and rich and full of life. Feel free to tie back clumps with strands of pearls or tuck pieces back while allowing others to fall freely as you see fit- HAVE FUN WITH THIS DESIGN! 8D
A charming lace hairpiece is tied into her mane just behind her ear, accentuating one of the clumps that falls across her neck. Three strands of pearls hung on silken thread fall gently across her neck, fading back into her mane becomingly. Similar pearls, though these strands actively tie back her tail to create an even more waved look while still allowing it to fall to the ground. (I think white lace (perhaps brushed with gold?) and gold pearls/strands would complement her black and red color scheme nicely.)

Reference image(s):

PLEASE keep in mind that the reference images I have provided are more of... inspiration... than a depiction of the exact effects I desire. I would love for you to put your own twist on things! <3

Coloration:
- [~] Vibrant red hues towards the middle of the rose.

Markings:
- [~] Henna Google search; love the intricate detailing!
- YOUR IMAGINATION? 8D

Hairpiece:
- [~] Lace with three strands of pearl beads.
- [~] An absolutely gorgeous sample of intricate lace patterns that I would LOVE to have replicated for Leila. ;o; <3 Also vibrant, smokey eyes and lovely tone variation.

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: A gold Double Band on her front left ankle.
Tag frame color: Colorist's choice.
Tag feather color: Burnt at the base, a deep blood-red hue, accentuated with gold?
Hair/clothing edits:
+ MODERATE bullet x1
- MINOR: Fetlocks (Within the realm of what would be found on a natural horse.)
- MINOR: Short to medium length Mane ('natural" length - falls to just below her chest.)
+ MODERATE: Long Tail (piling on the ground)
+ MODERATE: Complex Jewelry/Accessory Lace hairpiece near right ear with miniature pearls strung on a silken thread draping across her neck.

+ MODERATE: Fetlocks (longer/more complicated/unrealistic for a natural horse)

Credits:

1) [~]
"Winter Maiden" © Cris Ortega (http://www.crisortega.com) (alias "Dark-spider" on Deviantart) Image originally posted here.

2) [~]
(c) Secret Heartache on DA

3) [~]
"Luxury" (c) Lilyas on DA (alias "Lilyas" on deviantart http://lilyas.deviantart.com/). Work originally posted here.

Her mane and tail are a deep, rich chocolate-brown that curls subtly. Her mane barely brushes the ground; her tail drags slightly on the ground behind her.
Tucked behind her right ear are two delicate white lilies. A cluster of three white lilies rests at the base of her tail. (A few much smaller lilies are scattered throughout the rest of her mane and tail. Feel free to remove the smaller lillies if they end up looking awkward. ^-^; )
Mane/Tail Ref.

Around her neck is a shimmering silver necklace. The gems should be the color of her eyes.

http://www.victoriafrances.es/

Holy Gehenna

Holy Gehenna

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes you can! biggrin Even 1g helps.

Thank you so much! ;o; <3

-=Donators=-

Doctor Whos Daughter- 400k pure ;W; <333333
~Masamune~- 24k pure @w@ <33
Syaoran-Puu- Elemental Wings! @W@ <333
FallenRockGirl07- 48k pure ;o; <33

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:41 pm
Awww, so close! xp
My RP entry won me a spot in a little raffle for a SS Soquili, but the randomizer didn't like me today. xD

Better luck next time, eh? <33

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14459131&page=5  

Holy Gehenna

Holy Gehenna

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:54 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:40 pm

>O WHO SAID DIFFERENT BREED? What breed? ;o;

Holy Gehenna

Holy Gehenna

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:51 pm

Trying for Lei-Lei in Lil's 15%-of-normal-price custom slots! >W< http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15771579&page=1

Wish me luck? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:10 am

Unfortunately I am not worthy. xD

I realized, too, that my quest is actually Moderate edits. I need another 50k! ;o;

Holy Gehenna

Holy Gehenna

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:32 pm

emo heart I was donated the remainder of my funds! Too kind, too kind!
I can now try for full-priced slots next month!

Leila Lei was named for her ravishing desirable qualities so alike that of the Sirens of myth and legend. She is truly a "Dark Haired Mistress," her ebony locks a prelude to the blemished state of her pure charm.

She hails from a grief-stricken land not far east of the Kawani lands, where chaos reigns supreme. Equine kind are not welcome there. She hears rumors of a province where two-leggeds and horses live in harmony, their troubles likened to those more of an emotional ilk rather than any real mortal peril. (Of course, gossip of this Eden-esque land do not include horrific tales of the deeds of Kalona-kind and the ever formidable Skinwalker.)

She arrives fully expecting to find Heaven-on-a-corporeal-land, and is quite disgruntled when her hopes are proven false. She disdains the imperfect beings she is confronted with, a sultry pout gracing her features as she is shown more and more of the hostility of Soquili. She is given little hospitality, shown little kindness- for she wandered into dangerous territory.
Later she will find the angelic beings of the Kawani lands, perhaps Uni or Angeni, and her faith in worthy creatures will be restored, but until then... she sulks.

Of course her story still needs fleshing out, and once I am able to commission her brother the lighter side of her charming demeanor will be revealed, but until then this is what I have to work with. :3 I believe strongly in creating a sturdy base, and then allowing encounters and experience to build up a character to new heights. ~<3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:41 pm
Soquili

July customs: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15976303

Soquili

Posted http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15976303&page=3
heart

Holy Gehenna

Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers