Welcome to Gaia! ::

Youkai's Paradise (An Inuyasha Universe RP)

Back to Guilds

Reply The Eastern Peaks (Dragon Territory)
The Hills ((Entrance into Dragon Peaks))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ducttape_Bandit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:57 pm
These are the many small hills that lead to the Dragons teritory.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:26 pm
Metsuki had just arrived at the the hills on his way out of the peaks when he noticed a strange scent in the air " WHOS THERE?, COME OUT OR ELSE", he yelled with the full fury of a true dragon. "I WILL NOT TOLERATE TRESPASSERS IN MY LANDS!".  

Pandue

Pandue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:05 am
Just then a massive bird of paradise lunged toward him. he quickly drew his sword and began to rush toward the bird in an attempt to counter. He landed a critcal blow to birds left wing "what the hell are you doing so far from your territory bird?!", Mestsuki asked. the bird just stared surprisingly at Metsuki. "what? werent expecting such a powerful attack from someone of my size were you?, said Metsuki sarcasticly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:13 am
Metsukis eyes began to glow with a muderous intent. Just then he spat flames from his mouth that completely engulfed him. The falmes grew larger and larger and when they cleared Metsuki was no longer there but instead the large figure of a dragon whos very presence staggered even the most brilliant of warriors. The dragon said in a very commanding voice "I am Dorogan Metsuki LEADER of the dragon tribe and you are my PREY!!!", with that a furious flame withdrew from Metsukis mouth and scorched the bird of paradise alive.  

Pandue

Pandue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:18 am
Metsuki returned to his human like appearance. He walked over to the bird of paradise "this can feed the tribe for a few DAYS", said Metsuki happily. But than a look of curiousity came upon him. "i wonder why this bird is so far from its home, after i take this back to the village i wll investigate". And with that Metsuki was off on another adventure.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:02 pm
Kirinketsu was on a small walk through the hills when she smelled blood and burning flesh. She rushed towards the scent, only to find Metsuki leaving and the mangled corpse of the bird of paradise. "Guess he had it all under control. Well, that's the leader for you, I suppose." She sighed silently and turned back towards home. If any requests for her mercenary services had arrived, they would be there.  

Exarielle BlackLaw

Peaceful Warlord

Exarielle BlackLaw

Peaceful Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
A little further down the path, Kirinketsu paused. "That demon that the leader killed...that was a bird of paradise, wasn't it? What was it doing here...?" She temporarily shrugged it off and continued on her way back. Whatever it was, justice had been served, and it really wasn't her business to begin with.  
The Eastern Peaks (Dragon Territory)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games